It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where to find the truth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
The who's way is the right way thing doesn't matter anymore.

Our so-called Christian leaders (in the us) are running this country down the drain.

(it seems that the "everyone is God thing" pisses off some people).

Right!!!! We just don't wanna be controled by religion anymore...that is what it is control!!!!!
I understand that education have a lot to do it....but sometimes, you have to let go because you know that "blinds are lead by blinds" and you don't wanna be a blind anymore, so search for the real meaning of life...planet earth is just a step in our big trip, planet earth is a place to learn for you, learning by yourself is to be guided by your soul...hehehe not by the elite!
Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I am you and you are me
we are all supreme artist

leave the thinking mind behind
clear your mind and your heart will open

as above so below....i am not talking about heaven or hell being seperate from us..it is with in us
we all have a choice

the question i ask myself..is why is it so difficult for everyone to see that they are a creator themselves..
with your intent you get what you want..there is no doubt..
if there is doubt then that is the seed which hinders your ability to have the manifestations shine before you

Be free
i can not stress this enough...be free
in the momment
I am you and you are me

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Amelia you are a blessing
spread your love for all to feel.
everyone we meet...you take a part of them and you leave a part with them.
on our own level we all grow

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
AMELIA
can you see that most are living in the mind
even yourself even i
it is the dream of the planet my dear..the parasite with in..
no matter how much you share ,so many are not ready to really see...
and perhaps never will
and in ways i feel that is very good..trust me,trust yourself trust god
this is what god wants amelia..this is evolution..
silent knowledge has been covered up buried in the past for very good reasons..
i would much rather walk off a mountain top if humans understood the power to to make a mountain crumble before them
i have experienced this power of intent to some degree on a level beyond our understanding and everyday on a level with in our understanding.

tread ever so lightly amelia,
spread love

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenmansmind
i have experienced this power of intent to some degree on a level beyond our understanding and everyday on a level with in our understanding.

tread ever so lightly amelia,
spread love

Thanks..really if we can just make SOME people understand, well, it's good!!!! Not to give everything up, but just a little understanding hehe

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
we can not make people do/see
it is not about control
what works for one will not work for another..

i keep seeing this......the elite are in control...they are not there because they contain a secret...they are there because it is in their bloodline..with in their perceptions that have been handed down to them...it is what we know...same as for anyone...for example the poor....
we are wherever we are at because that is what we know and that is the agreement that we make with in...

if you look at these forums and look at the world/people around you...everyone is trying to correct /control..everyone is blaming the other...you did this to me you make me happy etc etc...

this is where we have gone wrong...no one is taking responsability for themselves...this is where control has its reigns on us.

if we feel happy we atract more happiness if we feel depressed we atract depression and for anything for that matter...
we do not need to teach thru words..only thru our actions
be careful of the emotions your are emmitting to resist the coercion of allies

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
today there is a global proliferation of advanced individuals who have achieved mastery over their inner communication.earlier avatars,such as christ,the buddha,and krishna,served as models,there have allways been living masters,but we have been to afraid to accept their simple,single truth..we come from the light.we are of god,once this truth is accepted,we can give up fear,self hate,guilt,jealousy and suffering

remember christ was put on the cross for we feared and also to have this simple truth and understanding would take away from any control...

its all so very simple..thou are reasoning mind denys and turns everything complex

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Stalking wolf, it *is* condescending to say "I know something, but you can't understand it". That is extremely assumptive to believe your audience you are addressing is too stupid, close minded, unable ect; to TRY and grasp what you want to say

If I came on here and said "The Christian/Jewish/Muslim faith has been proven over and over, yet, you are not ready to grasp it." What would your reaction be? I would venture to guess it would be "stupid fundie/jew/muslim, prove it, is hasn't been proven to ME, only you and your silly bible/Koran which is irrelevant since WE don't believe in it".

Ameila has come to ATS and done this. You like her message so you agree with it. That is fine. Though where is the evidence? It is an opinion, and that is all. A pretty opinion and very PC at that. If you like pretty and PC, well, here is your spiritual path

It isn't a conspiracy with any validity though. It is a fancy story that sounds nice. Show me a conspiracy, show me something debatable, show me something that has meat to it. Not just a fluffy thought

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Praising God creates humility,
Removes sinful pride, which is faulty.
My conceited ego flies away,
Giving room for meekness; a better way!

Praising God releases joy untold,
Joy that’s there always, to have and hold.
Joy unspeakable, and full of glory,
Now and for e’er, for eternity.

Praising God clears clutter from my mind,
Tensions are gone; worries are behind.
Calm and comfort, are freely given,
By our wondrous God high in Heaven.

Praising God casts out sin’s misery,
For when I repent, He forgives me.
When we confess our sins, one by one,
We’re cleansed by the Blood of God’s Son.

Praising God makes me want just His will,
I want to please Him, and good instill.
When His Spirit fills me to the brim,
The things of the world, grow very dim.

Praising God is an honor to me,
For He has given me victory.
Eternal life in Heaven above,
Thanks be to our Saviour’s precious love.

By: Connie Kramer Sept.18,1996 # 264

(Pro.22:4; 29:23; Is.57:15; Mt.18:4; Jam.4:10; 2 Co.1:3; 6:10; 1 P.1:8;

Mt.6:10; Ep.5:18-20; Ro.8:9; 14:17; Jn.3:15-18; 17:13; 1 Jn.1:7-10; 4:13)

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Good poem SFG.

The problem with what their saying is that not everybody loves God, and not everybody wants to believe in God. Also love without purity ceases to exist, love without humility ceases to exist, and most
of all love that remains in sin has no peace and their love is false.

Sin is the opposite of love, unless we fear sin we will never have true love.

peace.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
If sin is the opposite of love, hate is a sin, true?

If I was to hate someone because they killed someone I loved, would I be a sinner and therefore condemned to hell?

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth
Good poem SFG.

It looked like we were going poetic with the post so I thought I'd follow suit. I got it from www.hisservants.org..., but haven't read through the whole site yet to make a determination if it's on target with all it's material.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CiderGood_HeadacheBad
If sin is the opposite of love, hate is a sin, true?

Yes.

Originally posted by CiderGood_HeadacheBad
If I was to hate someone because they killed someone I loved, would I be a sinner and therefore condemned to hell?

Hating someone who killed somone you love would be a sin, yes. In fact, the only difference between you and the killer in this case would be the killer took action. We're all sinners, but don't have to go to Hell according to the Book. This nature can be forgiven.

[edit on 16-2-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
AMELIA! I FOUND YOU!!

ok ok, time to shed some light on u guys. do u know why the bible calls u guys sheep? because u follow the herd and trends and dont think for urselves. see, the bible is full of contradiction to itself, and once you dig deeper u find its true meaning, that it promotes blasphemy against the sacred feminine, the achievement of godhood, and the quest for self knowledge. our freedom lies with opening ur chakras and learning and eaperiencing life for urself, not to slave for some god who doesnt care for you. u control ur life and destiny for urself. this is why we live, to experience and learn and evolve ones soul, not to pray and give urself to a false religion that seeks to control u and doesnt care for u. christianity is a false religion, and the bible is swarmed with lies that have been covered up for centuries!! take a good look at ur life, and at ur religion. why doesnt ur god help if hes so merciful? why doesnt he care when u call upon him at a time of need?

see, have any of you seen the show with the guy called benny hill? has it ever occured to any that he is a witch? because he is. when he heals people he hits them with a blast of energy in their chakra, and immediately they feel better. and how did he do this? its known magic in other patrs of the world. all that ails you is in ur head, and he utalizes the knowledge of chakras to "heal" people when there is nothing to truely heal there at all. this is the same thing that jesus did. he used his knowledge of the chakras and made miraculous healings that were only a trick of the mind. u have all been dooped my friends, and its time u realize it. benny hill is a fake, and so is jesus and the bible. its all cheep parlor tricks that a true master of the craft laught at because it works and the masses feed off of it. the greatest gag of the world is that of the false religion.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
some people/most people think to much
hell and sin are a mental state..hell is a combined dream that all humans share.
i could personely proof myself before your eyes,thou i would not because you would be in disbelief..you may even lose your mind
why does everyone need proof to believe
your reasoning minds stands in your way

flavors numb the taste,colors blind the eyes sounds deafen the ears desires wither the hearts..
some have knowledge beyond words..it is a silent knowledge

there is proof lots of it you first have to see what your looking at.you have to hear what you listen to

the only fancy i see here is everyone playing their own god

the toltec way...thousand of years old...filled with knowledge and creativity that we can not touch because the dark ages have done just that left us in the dark..everyone blinded by the domestication process over the last few thousand yrs plus..
its all but a dream,one big collective dream....prove me wrong with that..you can not!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
No the bible is not full of contradicitons, alot of mistranslated bibles are translated wrong like the KJV.

The douay-Rheims version is the most accurate version of scripture to date.

" blind sheep "

I wish i had a qoute option, but anyways, in 1999 I didnt even know who jesus really was, but through revelation he has revealed himself to me thankfully and no teaching revealed jesus to me
but him through miracles. Whoever seeks will find him, whoever doesnt seek will find their own vain proudful wisdom sufficating their lives.

miracles come through faith, but those who seek proof do not know what the word says. The words Jesus speaks are proof, but since people hate what Jesus demands, his words are not proof enough. but if you
know what jesus teaches is true within your own heart, tha mirales will come through proof in his teachings.

How do you know every christian blindly follows? You have no clue of their faith or what they have seen. Thats the differnce, what is called faith.

Also Amelia, if someone hits a child, do you love those actions? if not love than what? isnt hate a just a harsh word for dislike? How can God love actions that are hatefull?

peace.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kancay
ok ok, time to shed some light on u guys. do u know why the bible calls u guys sheep?

Yes. Matthew 25:31 "When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats to the left."
"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by may Father, take your inheritance, the kingdom I have prepared for you since the creation of the world."

Matt 25:41 "Then he will say to those on the left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me."

I'd rather be a sheep than a goat from the sounds of it.

because u follow the herd and trends and dont think for urselves.

Obvious that's not true if I'm disputing you, Amelia, and greenmansmind
now it is?

see, the bible is full of contradiction to itself,

Proofs please...

and once you dig deeper u find its true meaning,

I did. Did you?

that it promotes blasphemy against the sacred feminine,

Actually God and Jesus gives props to the ladies in the house.

the achievement of godhood,

Who wants to be God? Oh, you do apparently.

and the quest for self knowledge.

James 1:5, Proverbs...really, need I go on?

our freedom lies with opening ur chakras and learning and eaperiencing life for urself, not to slave for some god who doesnt care for you.

Okay, now I KNOW you haven't read the Bible.

u control ur life and destiny for urself. this is why we live, to experience and learn and evolve ones soul, not to pray and give urself to a false religion that seeks to control u and doesnt care for u. christianity is a false religion, and the bible is swarmed with lies that have been covered up for centuries!! take a good look at ur life, and at ur religion. why doesnt ur god help if hes so merciful? why doesnt he care when u call upon him at a time of need?

It's all in the Book. I can help with specific questions or even individual ones but I'm not going to quote Genesis to Revelations.

see, have any of you seen the show with the guy called benny hill? has it ever occured to any that he is a witch? because he is. when he heals people he hits them with a blast of energy in their chakra, and immediately they feel better. and how did he do this? its known magic in other patrs of the world. all that ails you is in ur head, and he utalizes the knowledge of chakras to "heal" people when there is nothing to truely heal there at all. this is the same thing that jesus did. he used his knowledge of the chakras and made miraculous healings that were only a trick of the mind. u have all been dooped my friends, and its time u realize it. benny hill is a fake, and so is jesus and the bible. its all cheep parlor tricks that a true master of the craft laught at because it works and the masses feed off of it. the greatest gag of the world is that of the false religion.

Now you're just spiting
. I'm done talking until you honestly care for answers.

[edit on 16-2-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
i observe that most people of all religions blindly follow..they speak so great of their god and have all the answers thou it does not reflect in their daily actions.
jesus was not a christian,that is where the bible could be misleading he was thou was not an essene either...
he was not here to teach us thou to be an example of how we can live our lives..he was here to show us another way to look at god..
he was here to pull us away from the control freaks

with in all religions all books there are perhaps 10 laws to live by..it does not matter which book you follow it matters that you live by these rules

tame the monsters with in

if you would like to prove any one wrong,any of us...prove yourself wrong
kneel before yourself
beyond fear

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   

AMELIA! I FOUND YOU!!

Yes and I think that you made a huge step this week! You know what I am saying....

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

i observe that most people of all religions blindly follow..

but not here

they speak so great of their god and have all the answers thou it does not reflect in their daily actions.

Agreed. This is a problem that Christians should be working at daily.

jesus was not a christian,

Of course he wasn't. He couldn't be a follower of Christ because he WAS Christ.

that is where the bible could be misleading he was thou was not an essene either...

I don't recall the Bible claiming he was Christian nor and essene. Feel free to show verses if I'm wrong though.

he was not here to teach us thou to be an example of how we can live our lives..he was here to show us another way to look at god..
he was here to pull us away from the control freaks

I'm good for that, sure.

with in all religions all books there are perhaps 10 laws to live by..it does not matter which book you follow it matters that you live by these rules

Hm...not in the religious books I've read. There was Hammurabi's code but that was a Law thing, not a religious thing. Maybe if you could site some examples?

tame the monsters with in

Sure *nods*.

if you would like to prove any one wrong,any of us...prove yourself wrong
kneel before yourself

If I can prove myself wrong, then I am flawed/a sinner. Why would I kneel before someone flawed/a sinner? Why would I worship anything but that which is completely, entirely good?

beyond fear

God tells me not to fear:

"So do not fear for I am with you. Be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will uphold you with my rightous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join