It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police officer killed in Pennsylvania, gunman at large

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Yes I would feel the same way. Cuz my family don't wear blue. [snipped]
edit on 11.19.2017 by Kandinsky because: Snipped unnecessry comment

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

I've never called 911 I'm my life. If it's an emergency i take care of it myself. Don't even wait for back up. So yea mmmmmm... Take it somewhere else cuz u dont need a badge to do good and right

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
** ATTENTION ALL **

Next off topic post will result in a posting ban.

The topic is Police officer killed in Pennsylvania, gunman at large.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
We have a suspect.

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Police have identified the suspect in the fatal shooting of a New Kensington police officer.

Police say 29-year-old Rahmael Sal Holt has been identified as the person who shot and killed 25-year-old Officer Brian Shaw on Friday night. A warrant has been issued for his arrest.

Other sources are saying the traffic stop was a result of a warrant for drug charges.
Also waiting to hear if there is another person involved.

Edit: 2 other people in the car. Rahmael was not the driver.
edit on 19-11-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Draconian laws in the u.s don't help situations like this. If I was a guy on his third strike in the u.s and could get put away for life for some minor offense, I'd probably be predisposed to desperate action like this too. Not saying that's the case here per se, but it likely didn't help matters

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
We have a suspect.

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Police have identified the suspect in the fatal shooting of a New Kensington police officer.

Police say 29-year-old Rahmael Sal Holt has been identified as the person who shot and killed 25-year-old Officer Brian Shaw on Friday night. A warrant has been issued for his arrest.

Other sources are saying the traffic stop was a result of a warrant for drug charges.

Another one of those non-violent drug offenders?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: canuckster
Draconian laws in the u.s don't help situations like this. If I was a guy on his third strike in the u.s and could get put away for life for some minor offense, I'd probably be predisposed to desperate action like this too. Not saying that's the case here per se, but it likely didn't help matters

Oh look..always someone or something else to blame.

How about this..

The criminal made the choices he did to get to this point..no one made him the waste of flesh that he is but himself.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: canuckster

Oh look..always someone or something else to blame.

How about this..

The criminal made the choices he did to get to this point..no one made him the waste of flesh that he is but himself.

What a radical concept. People responsible for their own actions.

Next we'll get told it's white people's fault for systematically oppressing him.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

We have a suspect.

Another one of those non-violent drug offenders?

Just a criminal record going back into his teens for petty stuff like carrying a concealed gun, assault, drugs, etc. Model citizen, otherwise.

General comment: the article I read said that the officer initiated a traffic stop and the suspect bailed. Shaw gave chase and the suspect shot him at some point during the foot pursuit.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Prayers go out. It sucks to hear about these things. Although it is a dangerous job, it still does not excuse these acts. Can wait until they catch this guy and also provide more info on what exactly transpired. Law enforcement is something I have wanted to do since I was 5-6 years old. If I can get some school done I would love to give it a shot. In time maybe, my dream.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

We have a suspect.

I wonder if this is the reason his girl friend was arrested?

I have a feeling we'll be seeing Holt perp walked in Brian Shaw's handcuff

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Still searching.
Almost impossible because law enforcement can't legally do a house to house search.
He's probably hiding in Penn Hills.

Award has increased now.

A $43,500 reward is being offered for information leading to Holt’s arrest.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join