It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Franken......WHOOPS....Next to go....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winterpain
From the picture, I wasn't sure this wasn't a stagged photo-opp.
But after reading the article, no... sounds like she was really asleep... and is pissed about the situation. It also sounds like he also stuck his tongue down her throat against her will...

If the allegations are true, I don't see a way out for him.

~Winter

Well the liberals have already established that you can't not believe her, or you're a sexist. So yeah, he's got to go. They removed all other choices.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Looks like he is actually touching to me.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

It looks like he was kidding around, to me.

Well the woman in the picture says in the Hill article linked in the OP that he forced his tongue down her throat.

Big deal.

Yes, it is a big deal if you are a person who has been screaming about how actions like that are sexual assualt and must be taken seriously.

So now we will see how consistent those people are.

Ruin humor and obfuscate sexual assault to settle a political squabble? Not worth it.

Dont tell me, tell those on the left that have set the standard and ruined humor.

I agree that this picture to me may be in bad taste if he touched her, but its not the end of the world.

However, I wont write off forcing his tongue down her throat like you have. That is a form of assualt that should be addressed.

Nonetheless, lets see how the left responds to this.

His career will be ruined because he was kidding around. That’s not a world I want to live in.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
How many more times can the dems try to sling mud only to end up neck deep in mud themselves.

At this stage all I can do is laugh at the dems and their loyal little troopers, mid terms and the next presidential election should have been a walk for the dems just like the last election should have been a walk, and it certainly looks like the dems are doing their level best to keep republicans in charge.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

The left was doing all kinds of contortions in logic to make it seem like locker room conversation Trump was having meant he was assaulting women.

This is the road the left wants to go down where you can smear anyone for any little infraction that may appear inappropriate regardless of the context.

Really, you even have Trump admitting to deviant behavior and there have been countless women who have come forward, yet they are ignored and it is Trumps word you take. Trump is a habitual liar, yet he is given the benefit of the doubt and the women are the ones accused of lying.

So don't sit on your high horse when it comes to morals, you guys elected a predator to the highest office despite the women's claims.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacquesdarippa
If true, he should resign. The difference between the dems and repubs is that we ostracize our politicians who do this and not defend them or elect them. We give the women the benefit of the doubt.

Menedez? Bill Clinton?

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Well the woman in the picture says in the Hill article linked in the OP that he forced his tongue down her throat.

Big deal.

Yes, it is a big deal if you are a person who has been screaming about how actions like that are sexual assualt and must be taken seriously.

Ruin humor and obfuscate sexual assault to settle a political squabble? Not worth it.

Dont tell me, tell those on the left that have set the standard and ruined humor.

I agree that this picture to me may be in bad taste if he touched her, but its not the end of the world.

However, I wont write off forcing his tongue down her throat like you have. That is a form of assualt that should be addressed.

His career will be ruined because he was kidding around. That’s not a world I want to live in.

Forcing your tongue down someones throat is kidding around?

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Apparently, Franken also likes making jokes about incest and anal baby rape.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacquesdarippa
If true, he should resign. The difference between the dems and repubs is that we ostracize our politicians who do this and not defend them or elect them. We give the women the benefit of the doubt.

Menedez? Bill Clinton?

Trump, Moore and O'reily come to mind and having Repubs coming to their defence. I on the other hand have given the women accusing Clinton the benefit of the doubt. Not sure how Menedez is though.
edit on 16-11-2017 by jacquesdarippa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: DBCowboy

she's not a veteran she's a former playboy bunny on a uso tour.

Where did you see that? It says she is a KABC Anchor

KABC anchor: Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It

sorry, my bad, she is an news anchor now, she WAS a bunny.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
When are you all going to learn, when liberals do it it's okay.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Not only did he grope her without her consent, but Al Franken thinks it's funny!

“I certainly don’t remember the rehearsal for the skit in the same way, but I send my sincerest apologies to Leeann. As to the photo, it was clearly intended to be funny but wasn't. I shouldn't have done it," he said in a statement.

No, Al Franken, sexual abuse is NOT funny! You said so yourself. I demand that Al Franken be expelled from Congress over this blatant episode and his obviously improper attitude toward women!

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Oh, then his tongue was just kidding.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

when have liberals said it's okay? good lord it a breaking story. LOL

what's clear is when republicans do it the girl is lying.

I haven't heard one person say this girl is lying.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

That's the world you do live in now... Thank the liberals and the feminists.

Franken must be expelled!

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

LOL>....there IS a damned picture you know. Kind of hard to dispute that.

link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Wow, never thought my opinion of the guy could go lower... sheesh best thing he could of done if guilty as charged, resign and fade away.

on the flip side if he is innocent stand your ground do not apologize...

The democrats have fallen on hard times.

link   

Anyone with a brain would agree with that, but the reality is that "I was just kidding around" doesn't fly in the face of the reality that this is not okay, especially on an apparently sleeping woman.

Both my wife and I were in the Army--if that were her, I'd be rightfully pissed and possibly talking to a lawyer. If my wife's father, who was a Sergeant Major in the military, saw that image of Franken doing that to her, Franken definitely would be finished.

My point being, joking or not, it's not okay for sitting Congressmen to act this way with our sleeping military, especially while posing for pictures while doing it.

But who knows, maybe this was all staged, the female Soldier was in on it, and no charges will be pressed. That would probably fly, because he's a Democrat--it still would not be enough if he were a Republican.

I owe no loyalty to either side of the aisle, I'm just calling it like I see it.

ETA: I wrote the above only based off of the picture. Apparently, this was not staged, as I suspected.
edit on 16-11-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Big deal.

Forcing your tongue down someones throat is kidding around?

It’s an expression.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
a reply to: knoxie

LOL>....there IS a damned picture you know. Kind of hard to dispute that.

ya, a picture from a comedian thinking he's being funny. it's not funny.

what about those tapes of trump ADMITTING to grabbing pussy. LOL

or, ADMITTING and BRAGGING about walking in on unsuspecting teens while they're dressing.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join