It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what does this mean? (it's sever/nightmare)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Trigger warning just in case.
i had a dream about i was living in a house. i lived at the bottom and my mom lived up stairs. She came down then i started screaming at her saying nobody cares about her and # off but she won't listen to me. She got evicted and left. Then somehow half the house was in water and pogergist haunt the place or demons (not sure but something supernatural). Then i was in a hall way (this is where it gets #ed up). I was looking for someone. The walls were dirty and decaying. I then in a room where this guy (fat, sweaty, and ugly) was raping two women. There limbs (arms and legs) were chopped off. He was going back and forth off raping them. He also would force one of the girl to blowjob him. They were crying and yelling "kill me now". I moved along an i seen bunch of women tied up by chains. Maggots were 'eatting them'. They were like the living dead. They were crying. I walked past them and went out of the room.
i woke up at this point.

What does this mean? I'm trying to figure out why I had this dream.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
It means the human mind can be pretty f#ed up.

Try not to worry, or over think it.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainHook

Dreams are ways of the subconscious mind working out events of the day....

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Jeffertonokay, I was worried for a sec. XP

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainHook
a reply to: Jeffertonokay, I was worried for a sec. XP

Dreams are able to cook up some pretty awful things. Who knows where it comes from in some cases!

Just be glad you woke up safe in your bed.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

What does this mean?

It means the FBI needs to pay closer attention to ya

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Jeffertonyup. I was watching a show called mind hunter (or w/e) of a tv show. It had pictures of decaying bodies, rape, and body parts been cut off. Maybe that caused this dream?

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Jeffertonyup. I was watching a show called mind hunter (or w/e) of a tv show. It had pictures of decaying bodies, rape, and body parts been cut off. Maybe that caused this dream?

Very possibly!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

When people dream about a building structure like "your house" they are dreaming about themselves, their psyche, etc.

Your mind sounds a lot like the modern film and tv genre.

All violence, demons, gore and horror.

And you hate your mom.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptrok

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

The house is you. Actually every nuance in your dream is a shade of you. No one else is dreaming for you. If I had to say blind from the cuff. I would say you are dealing with 2 aspects of love and guilt. And, those two aspects of love are with females.

First was the mother figure and the banishment of that person... The next, is the libido, and how to keep from objectifying women. Making them just pieces to sate desire.

The darkness in images overall is the reason of the why. You, subconsciously, feel your 'house' is not correct when dealing with women, and, how you feel toward women... In that you yourself do not like what you have become.

Or your mind got stuck listening to Walking Dead, while you slept, cause the T.V. was on.

edit on 15-11-2017 by Newt22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
You 'hate' your mother but also fear losing her, because after she is evicted everything goes wrong.
And you probably have some anger/fear issues.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandy555

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Newt22I did watch the walking dead yesterday but I wasn't listening to that while sleeping.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Dreams influenced by TV...what a concept!!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Your mind remembered that, plus mixed in the latest news about sexual predators like Harvey Weinstein, etc......and made its own gruesome movie in your mind.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

yup. lol, I went back to sleep and dreamt about being Lucifer daughter :O and how I was helping the Winchesters from the tv show supernatural.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirityes, very gruesome.

top topics

join