It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“I don’t bleed for free” Robbed at gunpoint part 3:

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
So the first two events happened when I was 17.. this was a couple years later.. so I’m like 19 at this time and Me and one of my oldest friends had just been ripped off for 200$ on a not so legal deal.

We had gone through someone we knew and had done buisness with before, so he had a pretty solid reputation. However this time he actually acted as a middle man... and what do you know but it turned out to be fake..

Me and my best friend we’re kinda flabbergasted..

It just didn’t make sense for him to have ripped us off on the 4th time doing buisness with him.. espeacially when the money hadn’t changed.

All 4 Times were the exact same order.. it wasn’t like we had been dealing with way more money that round..

So I had a suspicion that he might have gotten screwed over to in the deal as well.

I call him up and tell him the situation, and He confirms it wasn’t him , but the middle man.

Now in that situation, there is really only one good answer that clears my normal guy of all wrong doing.. and that’s :

“It wasn’t me , but I know where he is at. Let’s go get him!”

At that point me and you are cool.. and it is all on the middleman..

However that’s not what he said.. instead he said some obvious BS playoff story about how he had gotten into it with someone else and likely killed himself.... yup he literally told me he had committed suicide..

So now I’m pissed.. he is romantically talking to one of my EXTREMELY close female friends . So I get her to set him up by driving down to the local bar In my home town that weekend.

See this guy lived in Jackson, ms and I had lived in Vicksburg, ms my whole life up to then.

So the bar she asked him to come to was firmly in my territory.. I knew EVERYONE there and had literally DOZENS of peopke willing to fight for me in that town..

So he comes down that Saturday and me and a few friends beat him senseless.. physically he just ended up covered In Bruises, but during the beating he lost a shoe, his car keys, and 300$ I took off of him. To make matters worse he was forced to bust out his own car window when he couldn’t find his keys AND face the fact that the girl he was talking to was far more loyal to me than she EVER was to him.

No broken bones or anything, but obviously he had a very bad night..

Well the next day he calls me up angry, and apologizes for the lying to me about his middle mans suicide, he claimed the guys a nut job and he didn’t want to have to deal with being caught between me and a crazy person over a deal he really didn’t have a big stake in..

I tell him that he owed me the 200$ And the beating, but because I was a self righteous little bastard in my youth , I agree to give him back the extra 100$ I had taken..

I decide im gonna run up to Clinton, MS on my lunch break to the GNC he works at and return the extra $100.

It’s about a 40 min drive from Vicksburg to Clinton and about half way he starts blowing my pager up “911, 911”.. I’m only about 20 min away so decide not to stop and find a pay phone and just go straight there.

I enter the GNC and start walking to the counter where this guy is stationed and I am just about there when I here the door buzzer beep.

I instinctively turn and look. In walks a red headed guy who looks vaugly familiar. He is about my size (150lbs 5’8) and walks straight tward the counter..

With my back turned to him the guy I’m there to meet says “that’s him!” And to this day I don’t know weather he was telling me “that’s the guy who ripped you off!” or telling the redhead “that’s the guy who beat me up last night!”

Well the red head comes straight at me , grabs me by the kneck and with one hand trys to choke me out...

Well FYI someone who is 5’8 and 150lbs cannot one handed choke someone out ! Lol

I act fast and with my left hand grab the front of his shirt and twist it pulling him to me, crouch my head down below my right shoulder and just start unloading with my right..

I keep him stationary with my left and just start swinging as hard and fast as I can. My first shot, and every single shot afterward hits him directly on the cornor of his left eyebrow.

He starts swinging back, but every time he swings I’m ducking behind my right shoulder and every time I swing I hit hard ..all within the same 2 inch radious right above his left eye.

After about the first 2-3 shots his eyebrow starts to split and the split just gets worse and worse after every shot.

I don’t know how many punches he took in that same spot, but by the end he had a nasty gash that went from his lower forehead to the corner of his left eyeball and blood is covering his face and my arm.

We knock over about 3 dusplays in our tussle as the guy behind the counter behind begging us to go out side.

I don’t remember how we separated, but we end up out front of the store.

The redhead says something like ..

“Why did you hit me?!?! I just wanted to talk!”
To which I reply “you tried to choke me!”

Not exactly Hollywood worthy dialogue, but hey spur of the moment and all!

At this point I’m feeling bullproof cause I just permently scared this guy in a 1 on 1 fight and didn’t even take a single shot myself.

He says he wants to talk and signals for us to step into the parking lot next to my car..

He tells me to get in my car so we can talk, and I refuse, hitting the button on my alarm to accentuate the point. Then tell him he can talk to me right there..

That’s when he reached in his front pocket and pulled out , yet another snub nosed revolver..

(all 3 Times I have been robbed it was a snub nosed revolver lol)

He says :

“Well I don’t bleed for free...”

And demands whatever cash I have, And by the luck of the Irish the only cash I have on me is the 100$ I was already about to return to the guy we had beaten up the night before..

When I got back in the car I was shaking and my fist and sleeve were just covered in blood.

I still to this day wonder if he kills me for the beating I had just given him if I had let us “talk “ in my car rather than in the middle of the parking lot where everyone could see.

When I told my friends what happened they were FURIOUS!!

I had 2 dozen people who would have fought beside me.. and that’s even if they all knew we were gonna lose.. what the hell was I thinking going up there alone?!?!?

But all was well that ended well and I promise you that shady redhead still remembers me every time he looks I the mirror, because the split above his eye is still the worst i have ever seen to this day.

There are the stories of the 3 Times I was robbed at gunpoint.. sadly this is the only one where I play tough guy at all.

edit on 12-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It seems you love to walk head first into these situations. I wonder some days how you are still alive.

Does that type of life give you comfort? Like walking out with an expensive computer that you never purchased?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

This was almost 20 years ago , and yes I have walked headfirst into situations I should not have. Lol

Got a mean little reputation for winning a couple of those when I shouldn’t have won.. and even losing a couple where I put on a good show.. and seemingly always with a BIG audience so word got around..

Being a little guy though I always knew expectations were on my side...

If you lose like a champ to a way bigger guy, that’s still kinda a win and if you win!!! your all the sudden precieved as if your the toughest guy in town.

Where the bigger guy doesn’t get very many cool points either way.. he was always expected to win..

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

There must be some appeal there that I just don't understand. I had the snot beat out of me a few times as a kid. I was a smarta$$ and probably deserved it at the time. After that, I always viewed it as an accomplishment to stay out of those situations and remained fight free since 6th grade.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

This was almost 20 years ago...

Damn, dude, you were sporting a pager in the late ‘90s?

edit on 12-11-2017 by BeefNoMeat because: “Just bleed”

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Woah Josh! 'Woke up a bit ago...saw your #3 here and thought..."Crap! NOW what?"The hits just kept comin' for ya!

I'd say you were just unluckily in all the wrong places at all the wrong times! It seems kinda pointless for me to tell you to never be a victim!

I understand...what with being a lifelong Detroit area resident 'n all....Peace! M.S.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
You are so kewl dude!!

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This red head dude sounds like Nelson from The Simpsons: "You made me bleed my own blood".

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

So lemme see if I've got this straight...

1. You and one of your buddies decide to be contestants on the popular game show "Let's make a Dope deal" and you get burned and lose $200.

2. Sore from getting burned, you and several other friends try to seek retribution on the dude who burned you. So you have some gal lure him into a bar under false pretenses where upon you gang assault him, rob him of $300 and steal his car keys.

3. The dope dealer you robbed calls you up and tells you he'll let you live for the $200 bucks, but the extra $100 bucks you "robbed" from him is gonna' cost you some big skin. So you, fearing for your life, agree to give him his extra $100 bucks back. Except, unbeknownst to you, he's got other plans.

4. You actually go (can't even believe I'm typing this) to his place of employment to square a dope deal, double robbery and assault, where upon you discover this time the guy you robbed is taking no chances and has brought 'backup'. The two of you get into a fist fight. The knuckle dragger then wants to take it outside, and you agree. Once outside, the enforcer dude pulls a rod and threatens to ice you unless you pay up the $100 bucks, which you gladly do in exchange for your life.

Is that pretty much the essence of it?

So I have just one question for you...

This whole sequence of events, in your mind, constitutes an example of a time you were..."robbed at gunpoint"?????

Really? WOW!!!

edit on 11/12/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
You need a gun, enough with being a victim nonsense. Unless you like that sort of thing, maybe new friends? Move out of the ghetto?? Good God, I live in NYC, the belly of the beast and have only been robbed once. (Was when I was a kid) wouldn’t put up with that as an an adult. Glock is an safe easy gun that anyone can handle, mine is .40cal. Loads of bullets with good stopping power, I don’t want to be sued by some poor ‘victims’

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I hate to pass this along to you as you or your dope friends from yesteryear might track me down, but I was not at all impressed your history of walking a bit on the wild side. You story telling is fairly decent as it goes, but we know how personal storytelling goes. I've read Hillery's book.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I guess the mall is a lot more dangerous than I thought!!

How things change.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Wtf?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
You need a gun, enough with being a victim nonsense. Unless you like that sort of thing, maybe new friends? Move out of the ghetto?? Good God, I live in NYC, the belly of the beast and have only been robbed once. (Was when I was a kid) wouldn’t put up with that as an an adult. Glock is an safe easy gun that anyone can handle, mine is .40cal. Loads of bullets with good stopping power, I don’t want to be sued by some poor ‘victims’

Yeah, a gun is EXACTLY what he needs. I always tell people that brag about mob violence and scarring people for life that what they really need is a gun.

Next time a drug deal goes wrong, which appears to be a common factor in these muggings, he can just shoot the person.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
That is insane JoshuaCox! It is terrible that such people exist in our society, and are literally waiting around for their next victims.

Glad you made it out OK

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Correct.

A mob is considered a single entity during a deadly force encounter. You can start with engaging the lead, or you can start with the guy standing in the back - doesn't matter.

What matters is that you use proper force to prevent that mob from taking any illegal action against you. Even regular assault from a mob is deadly force, due to a disparity of force existing (several people on one). Any crime of violence committed by a mob against a smaller force meets disparity of force needs for lethal force.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Surely you saw the extreme sarcasm in the post you responded to, correct???

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: JBurns

Surely you saw the extreme sarcasm in the post you responded to, correct???

I don't think so. I don't believe he's read the OP or the one that came before this that also involved purchase of drugs gone wrong.

Bragging about his friends helping him commit conspiracy and then beating somebody up with them. Then to top it off he robbed the guy.

Real classy. I think OP confessed to more crimes he committed than were committed against him.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

OMG ?!?! I grew up in Vicksburg, MS and there your entire social standing was 100% based aroubd who’s butt you could kick, divided by whoever could kick your but, multiplied by however many people you have that will help you kick someone’s butt, lol..

I’ve prob been in 30+ street fingers...

None where anyone ended up with more than a scar or 2 of course..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join