It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are The "Trump Tapes" Fake or Not!?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I hope and pray that someone will lock them away, fake or not.

Our country is already in a bad place. This would be demoralizing for all of us and his poor wife and the young ones.
The trumpets just couldn't wait til I'm dead to bring in the destroyer.
edit on 12-11-2017 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

The thought is they are trying to get out in front of a revealing sex tape out of Russia. Pee pee tapes supposedly. Putin is pissed no pun intended...well a little pun intended.
He's pissed because trump can't deliver on the relief of sanctions that they were working under. Just watch... Already the lawyer Natalia Veselnitskya (sp)?? has said that she left the meeting in trump tower under an agreement with junior that they could revisit the issues she raised once his father was in office. Not that junior just left in disgust when she had nothing to offer them the way it's been claimed.
Details from that meeting are still coming to light. If she is willing to testify to that, as she is now saying she is, that could be very bad for trump.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Why are all the tech savvy kids locked away in basements?
My kids had their laptops with them all over the house.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

There may very well be tapes. As I said, I've been hearing rumors for weeks that there are tapes.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

You do know that the campaign never used anything from the dossier don't you? So claiming they would have released tapes is not born out with reality.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

He's mentally unstable and that is apparent to many.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Let's reverse the situation for a second. How do we know that any Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama video footage is authentic? Following this line of thought, all of their controversial statements on tape could also be forgeries that were intended to rile up right wingers.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

And...There may be a tape or multiple tapes...face it...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Meh, no one can fake his stupid tweets, all of which can be fact checked. It would be eye opening for trumps cult, if they actually did fact check his tweets. Nope too much work, just believe everything he says.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Meh, no one can fake his stupid tweets, all of which can be fact checked. It would be eye opening for trumps cult, if they actually did fact check his tweets. Nope too much work, just believe everything he says.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Do you think this tech I outlined could be used against anyone for the purpose of the powerful to smear people? This stuff is easier to use than the software Pixar uses.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Better pick up the mike. You've shown nothing.
And every mention of any tapes is qualified with if...if they exist...if they are about to be released. And what trump will say IF they do... So calm down and don't go throwing electronics around just yet...

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Exactly. It works both ways...that's my point.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

You've shown proof of what? That people can manipulate video? So? Now prove this has been used against trump which is pretty much what you're trying so subtly to convey.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

What's interesting about Amsterdam? No offence to our members in The Netherlands. Amsterdam is beautiful from what I can tell in photos. I'm just curious.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If he's shown to have a tape like that and it's verified authentic, I'll post an apology to you here on this thread. I, personally don't think it exists.

I'm not a Republican and I think there was plenty of smearing on both sides. Whether or not Hillary knew it, her campaign people used birddogging against Trump. She sure knew she got preferential treatment in the Dems campaign over Bernie. Trump brought up Bill Clintons Bimbo's even though Hillary was the one running, so it was running hot on both sides.

Anyway this thread was in the Conspiracy section and a mod moved it here. Probably they didn't read through the OP. I want you to think about the bigger picture and not the left/right paradigm. This tech could be used against anyone and in any situation and look like evidence. I gave a political scenario, but it isn't just an issue for politics.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Not at all. If you read the OP, while the scenario is a political/topical example, this could be used is so many other scenarios to introduce fake news to the viewers of global media. Have you considered that? if so, do you think there is a possibility for abuse of this tech since it can so convincingly replicate a person and their voice.
edit on 12-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I'm also interested in Virginia. What's it like where you're at?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

My point is this tech can be used against anyone in any scenario. Even outside of politics. This tech is much easier to create realistic looking video/audio than you think. And the point is, if misused, it can easily be taken as authentic by the masses. Changing global geopolitics or move stock markets, etc.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

The young ones? There's only one young one.
Oh and the older ones...they were treated to their father parading around his model girlfriend right in front of them when they were around the same age that Baron is now, while he was still married to their mother, so it's not like he cares about the psyche of his children.
It's very nice that you do however... You're really a mom.

Me too. Of three as a matter of fact...lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join