It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are The "Trump Tapes" Fake or Not!?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Consider this political scenario.

An ultimate "Wag the Dog" perfect fake of a political figure doing something they never did, just to skew an election or lead us in to war.Take a look at what's possible with our current technology.

It's now possible to take existing video footage of a person and, with the aide of software, make it look like their face is saying and doing something other than it did in reality. Watch these videos to see what is currently possible and you'll question everything as PROOF. This is like Photoshop for video and audio. And we know how many fake Trump Photoshop images have been on ATS that were for fun or derision.

So those supposed shocking "Trump Tapes" out there we keep hearing about that the NSA has may be no more than a recreation based off video and audio samples from Trump. Think it's not possible...well watch the videos. The vids are not too long and it will SHOCK you how accurate it is and not too hard to accomplish something completely and totally convincing!!

Remapping video to change a persons presentation.

Changing what a person says by using voice samples by using Adobe software Voco.

CNN was already caught faking a field news report in the Gulf War.

NOTE: Although this addresses a political scenario, this is NOT the MUD PIT, so keep the comments on the tech/possibilities and not the political mudslinging. The current President is used as an example, but this stuff could affect anyone (political and more) if the media presents fake video/audio as real news.

edit on 11-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Good thing not to believe what you hear or see on the News, anyway.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

My wife and I came home from Europe on July 15th, 2016. At Amsterdam, Ne. we both had to plug our faces in above our U.S. Passport photos for facial recognitions. How will this screw this I.D. up??

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

...or it may be presented as a "Found" Trump tape.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carpooler

My wife and I came home from Europe on July 15th, 2016. At Amsterdam, Ne. we both had to plug our faces in above our U.S. Passport photos for facial recognitions. How will this screw this I.D. up??

If you want to be paranoid, that facial mapping snapshot they took has depth mapping data and can be used to recreate your face in 3D to run animoji's or a completely real recreation of your face saying "I'm a Russian Agent".Or "Alien Disclosure" as shown below.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: intrptr

...or it may be presented as a "Found" Trump tape.

I expect that. Ever visit the wizard in the emerald city?

(whispers) The smoke and fire machine is really run by people behind the curtain.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
What are these Trump tapes you are talking about? I'm not aware of them.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I'm reluctant to give these clickbait FAKE NEWS websites more traffic, but here is some recent FAKE NEWS article addressing this "Supposed Evidence" that people are quoting from. RAW STORY website is like reading BEFORE IT'S NEWS clickbait.

Multip le intel agencies claim to have Trump sex videos — but some fakes are floating around: Ex-NSA analyst

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Hey with this kind of tech you might believe someone was on a space mission to the moon or mars . Those vids of North Korea's military parades look too freaky to be real imo . be afraid be very afraid .

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

"Sounds like someone is trying to get out in front of a story" is what I would say if I was a conspiracy nut.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Regnor

I'm not intel or a political operative, so no this isn't a thread floating a first strike against a real story. George Soros hasn't approached me either, nor did I answer any Soros paid political rally birddogging ads on Craigslist.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well if you were, I wouldn't expect you or anyone to admit it.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
So if a tape surfaces of Trump getting peed on by hookers, is this going to be the defense tactic?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Damn.. so now "Pics/video or it didn't happen" is useless.. it just never happened.

I work in graphics, and this along with adobe's learning language (have another voice say something NEW from recorded voice clips) is scary... pair the two together and this could cause issues..

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

No, this is a bigger and much more scary question. How much of this software is going to be used to Fake News or other events to herd people to do what the powerful want!? After all we've gone from 50 media companies in the 60's to just 5 gloabal media megacorporations controlling the messaging worldwide in 2017.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

What Trump has said on video during his campaign and during his time in office can easily be backed-up by those in attendance, and the reporters who were present. Trump has clearly proven in front of the camera and on Twitter, he constantly puts his foot in his mouth. So trying to insinuate these videos are fake is only pulling at straws to defend him. Ask yourself, if Trump was a liberal candidate would Trump supporters defend him and say his videos were fake? I think not! Since conservatives have the majority of seats in congress, they would have demanded and most likely had him impeached by now.

If these videos were manipulated, people who were present and reporters from the conservative press would be proving it false with their own personal recording of these events. Besides many of his speeches were recorded live for all to see.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

As I said this is NOT THE MUD PIT and NOT A POLITICAL SUPPORT THREAD FOR TRUMP. This is a much bigger consideration and could affect any situation or person.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pharyax
Damn.. so now "Pics/video or it didn't happen" is useless.. it just never happened.

I work in graphics, and this along with adobe's learning language (have another voice say something NEW from recorded voice clips) is scary... pair the two together and this could cause issues..

Could!? Maybe it already has!! I remember listening to a NPR interview in the mid 90's where an intel person said they were already using this kind of technology. The fact that it is now available to any kid in his basement shows you its likely already been out there for years.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Less than two days ago The Observer posted an article about the Kremlin seeding/releasing dozens of "fake Trump videos", muddying the waters in an apparent attempt to cover up the real tape.

So, Kremlin puts out a bunch of fake tapes to make it hard to believe when the real tape goes public (possibly soon?) and then this topic gets raised without a reference to the Kremlin's antics creating fake Trump tapes?

Hmmmmm....very, very.... interesting timing for this thread meethinks )))
edit on 11-11-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Not really there are planted tapes are all over the place. See below.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join