It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louis C.K. Accused of Sexual Misconduct by Five Women

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

True, but that whole vile structure and system needs to fall first, and then we can take a look at the rest of society.

I've noticed the re-frame that the MSM likes to make in redirecting this conversation, but we haven't seen anything come out yet relative to the kind of stuff that goes on, like pedophilia, child sex trafficking, even theistic satanic and occult related sex and murder practices.

Before casting it out on the whole of society, maybe that whole system should first be brought down..

That's what I think. It's a given that these "outings" will cause everyone to reconsider how problematic sexual harassment is generally.

There are some super wicked evil mofo's out there and they should be brought down, along with their whole wicked culture.

We've only seen the tip of the iceburg.

edit on 9-11-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I hate say it but in the corporate world a lot of women get promotions by doing "extra credit". I never fell for it and now that I'm older I'm so glad! I have so many stories I could write a book. I had a coworker. She was a nice lady in her late 40's, very attractive for her age. She mentioned that she was struggling with some bills. Shortly after her boss hands her an envelope with thousands in cash. She was terrified and gave it back immediately. He obviously wanted some favors for that cash. I'm sure there are a lot of cases of actual assaults and abuse too. I was not a drinker, but a lot of the people in the corporate world got into a lot of trouble because of heavy drinking, especially when on business trips away from home.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
We all have those. I imagine thousands of people -- men and women -- in small towns across America saying, "Yeah, well I got diddled a while back but I'm not a Hollywood entertainer so nobody cares and I just have to chalk it up as another piece of crap that reality has hit me with."

I think we all have something like this man or woman. One I find kind of funny is two comics said that like 17 years ago Lewis asked them if he can pull out his junk, and they laugh, and then he did...

OK who cares...17 years later they jump on the band wagon...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

^^^^ this.

The sad fact is it not just sex or even pleasure... but control.

Sorry to be a heterosexual male that defers to women but that is how I was raised (man shamed???). But like George Michael said (sorta), “master bating is best when it’s one on one”!

I feel sorry for the accused because they didn’t need to do it. Dumb bastids.

And what Baddogma said too.

What happened to the planet that this has been happening??!

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I think we should treat all women just as regular people, and that the woman should be the one to indicate sexual interest instead of waiting for the man to make the moves. We can be pretty dumb so it would have to be fairly overt.

It's just bad training on both sides I think and we all can do so much better.

But as a starting point, men should stop lusting so much and just assume no interest, while treating women as equal people, human beings, nothing more.

I have some work to do in this area... they're just so cute!

We can do better. If anything, we should be raising them up higher and not reducing them to a sex object. That's terrible! Poor women!

They deserve so much better.

edit on 10-11-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I'm glad I'm not rich or famous.
I get to have all the fun I want...
And I have a big appetite.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Yeah, treat them like regular people.
Regular people like having sex.
So I do my part by having sex with them.
You misogynistic bastards on the other hand, you've got a Lot of work to do... Rudely depriving the ladies...shame on you!

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

It was, by design, not a pleasant experience. It was an attempt to intimidate me into silence, and it was successful. I never wrote the piece.

When I told friends and acquaintances why I was at JFL, their eyes bulged with excitement. They had all heard the accusations. They wanted answers, too. They were willing to help my cause as much as they could, so long as they weren't personally dragged into the mire.

Because that's the thing when you try to follow stories like this. Everyone wants to be your Deep Throat, but only under the cloak of anonymity. No one wants to be publicly affiliated with you, lest their careers suffer like yours for daring to ask the goddamned question that's on everyone's goddamned mind. People I knew, I respected, I loved—they supported me, but silently, in a very "there but for the grace of God goes someone who is not I" kind of way.

Vice.com, Oct. 1, 2017 - I Got Shut Down While Trying to Report on the Louis C.K. Rumors. (Warning: truthful language)

That is the almost end of the article. That is not why I posted. It is the timing. This article came out in October 2017. The encounter was from a show featuring multiple comedians called, Just For Laughs (JFL in the article). The reporter would ask a known comedian a question about women's treatment in Hollywood. After the standard, "That is deplorable conduct by any man against women", she would then ask, "So what do you think about the allegations against Louis CK?" She made it through 3 known comedians who claimed ignorance. Then one of the JFL bigwigs came over and threatened her off the red carpet. The above exert is what happened next.

JFL event in attendance was in 2015.

A lot of people knew about it. His manager has publicly said he was sorry. Louis CK has also issued an apology.

For years this has been going on. Hiding behind managers and event organizers. Wealth and power. Intimidating reporters and people asking questions.

Talk about being an enabler! No wonder CK ended up OD'ing on his bad behavior!

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Jfc . I guess anyone who is a Name is now a predator.

Getting tired of it. Some are guilty. Most probably aren't..

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833

You’re not the only one.

That’s the whole point. A: “All men are rapists”. B. “Jesus was a man”... “Therefore, Jesus is a rapist”.

What would Louis C.K. do???

Oops, he’d take off his pants and jacket...

Which is this point of this thread. Don’t apologize for a-holes. They deserve this treatment.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join