It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

I'm not convinced it's faux outrage, to be honest. I think they're just scared.

Think about it. Who in DC isn't dirty? When they live their lives embroiled in the swamp muck, how can they imagine someone who has nothing to hide? This is an important race; a Democratic win will drop the Republican lead to 1, and they can't seem to do anything with a 2-man lead. They're scared that this might be true and Moore might lose.

Interestingly enough, I watched an interview a little while back... one of the Republican leaders, can't remember who, they all look the same to me... and he was bemoaning Steve Bannon's support for Moore because Bannon was picking candidates who couldn't win the general. Now this allegation springs forth. Something is starting to smell fishy and I don't see a Captain D's nearby...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yeah. That statute of limitations thing. Pesky.

No it is more of a why thing. Seems convenient now, I guess it wasn't convenient for a few decades as he advanced in stature.
So you feel this is all non-political in nature?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

For anyone, or just transgender?

The military is very picky against many categories, even protected ones. One of my sons is basically blind in one eye and he can't join. I'm a 28+ year vet too, so what is your point?

edit on 13-11-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

So, from what I've seen linked here, besides hearsay/rumor, and a blog post on some "news" site that features social media posts, what is the evidence that she was paid or alleged sexual abuse in the past? The "evidence" I've found of her past accusations is a cut off image of a wall of text in a tweet, no name, no link to the original post. I've seen these arguments, but all I've seen linked to is people making claims on social media. I can also find people making claims that these things about Moore have been a dark secret around his hometown for years. Does that make it true? No.

Please link me to 1) evidence of money exchanged and 2) evidence of prior abuse claims...that are not rumor or hearsay. Otherwise, I've found nothing that shows these two things are fact like you are stating.

I have a problem with people jumping to say that don't believe the accuser because it's he said she said without evidence, but they believe hearsay and rumor against the accuser without direct evidence. I also have a problem with the opposite.

Just like I don't take the accuser's word as fact, I don't take rumors on the Internet about the accuser as fact. Just like I don't take the Washington Post's reporting as fact, I don't trust blogs on the Internet.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Justoneman

It is dangerous to the Republic if she is lying to influence the election.
Yes, lying to influence voters is bad. No matter who does it. The Republic seems to survive it though.

We can't make all wrongs right but we can have a process to apply that uses hard evidence as a basis for guilt determination.
There is a system. This case, and others, are out of reach of that system.

No I disagree. I think the Republic is barely surviving now and it wont survive it if it is only going to be a dirty lie that works for them as the trick for the win. This looks designed to control us and the narrative and is not for the noble purpose of ratting out a creep.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Agreed

TR's post is an example of rational thought and objective analysis. Those who take these people at their mere word are mistaken. People lie far too often, especially during political races, to every believe anything without a battery of evidence backing it up.

Why on Earth would she finally be outraged enough to come forward after so many years? Why would she wait until an election, when Moore has been pounding the snot out of the PC culture for decades? All the questions you asked above and more should be answered before anyone believes this political hit job crafted by an ex-Clinton campaign staffer.

This is absolutely yet another democrat hit job

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

If she were waiting for an election why would she have chosen this one rather than an earlier one?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

You're arguing with me over something I never alleged. I was stating that just like I don't believe Moore's accusers without evidence, I don't believe rumors on the Internet about being paid or other past accusations without evidence either. I prefer to stick with what's been proven, not jump on things that turn out to be lies, like the left does.

Just because I called you out that there was not proof for a couple of the things you said doesn't mean I believe the accused; it means I saw you running with hearsay and rumor as fact just like the left is about Moore. That doesn't help Moore's defense. You don't want others to assume Roy is guilty (which again, I DO NOT), so maybe don't make assumptions about others either, please.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PinStikFartherIn

Fair enough. However,in my defense, I am seeing a tremendous amount of condemnation of Moore without a trial, heck, all on the basis of a single allegation from 40 years ago. So perhaps I am reacting a little on the strong side, but then again I am defending someone who is being railroaded in the court of public opinion.

I really despise seeing anyone unfairly targeted this way. The very idea that someone's life could be destroyed over an unsubstantiated rumor (which is all we have so far) is disgusting to me. I just heard a news report that a member of the GOP has called for Moore to be expelled should he be elected. No "if he is found to be guilty," no "if he did it"... automatic expulsion from Congress over a single accusation.

Should that happen, we should have a serious discussion about how much we could save if we just skipped the elections. If the will of the people is to be subjugated to whatever those already in power wish, then the elections are indeed a scam and an illusion. As soon as that happens, the Great Experiment that has provided so many citizens with so much for so long will have failed, and we will be no more than serfs begging for scraps at the table of our masters.

This is beyond R and D... beyond right and left... this is about whether or not the people are allowed to be free.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

oh boy.. new accuser. he forced sex and she was scared to death. she quit her job the next day as the assault happened outside the restaurant she was working at. she was 16.

he signed this girls year book! holy crap!

"A group of 53 Alabama pastors has signed onto a letter urging Alabamians to vote for Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore after the allegations of sexual misconduct were leveled against him." ~ The Hill

pastors sticking with moore.. morality my ass, what a bunch righteous fools.

edit on 13-11-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Heard this one today... I suspect those in power already knew this was coming. I bet there's more too, the Republicans wouldn't urge his withdrawl and cost themselves an effective majority in the Senate (assuming McCain and Flake continue their trend) as a consequence unless it were serious.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

oh boy.. new accuser. he forced sex and she was scared to death. she quit her job the next day as the assault happened outside the restaurant she was working at. she was 16.

"A group of 53 Alabama pastors has signed onto a letter urging Alabamians to vote for Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore after the allegations of sexual misconduct were leveled against him." ~ The Hill

pastors sticking with moore.. morality my ass, what a bunch righteous fools.

Maybe the pastors remember part in bible regards bearing false witness and it's consequences.

So let me get this right,

girl claims assault and is so scared quits job next day but has him write smarmy message in HS yearbook, yeah that make perfect sense.

Is there such a thing as logic anymore? Holy crap!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Well, I see there's a new standard for proving sexual misconduct...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Heard this one today... I suspect those in power already knew this was coming. I bet there's more too, the Republicans wouldn't urge his withdrawl and cost themselves an effective majority in the Senate (assuming McCain and Flake continue their trend) as a consequence unless it were serious.

No biggie for OWG types as party does not equal agenda and it drives right down "never Trump avenue" perfectly.

I agree with TheRedneck that allowed to stand, just fold up chairs on republic and go home as we the people of Alabama have no vote, no voice.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

sure as hell proves he knew her. LOLOL

"To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, 'Merry Christmas.' Love, Roy Moore DA, 12-22-77, Olde Hickory House."

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

he would come into the restaurant she worked at and was "friendly" to her. he asked to sign her yearbook. lol

one night he offered to give her a ride home, but instead drove around to the back of the restaurant and tried to force a bj.

what a guy!

she quit her job the next day.. they should be able to find proof of that and I think a key point.
edit on 13-11-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

sure as hell proves he knew her. LOLOL

That standard seems to be lowering by the minute.

Now if we can show he can spell her name, I guess that proves he murdered her puppy too?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

nah, just funny as he denied knowing the other girl. LOL

can't deny this one!

do old dudes sign your daughters year book with love. lol

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

If you ask me, this just shows that those GOP establishment puppets calling for him to withdraw are in on the game. They knew more people would take the payoff to lie, and they're desperately trying to find a way to get Luther Strange back.

I wonder... considering the damage that has been done to the American economy via illegal immigration, corporate incentives to move offshore, outrageous business taxes, and Obamacare, could this be the end result? People so desperate that the elite can buy them off to say whatever they want said and thus control the country completely?

If so, it seems to have worked.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join