It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

You won't get a straight answer tonight from Phage. He's doing his mental gymnastics.

Wrong.
Again.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Justoneman

Are you saying we have proof of anything or not?

What sort of proof would you like to see?

Anything other than he said, she said. Some physical evidence, some visit to a Psychologist, something.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

"Roy Moore has to be presumed innocent, unless proven guilty. That is how we do it in America."

That works in court but he won't be going to trial. Statute of limitations.

Do you think Clinton is guilty of the claims against her, or innocent until proven otherwise? Are you going to wait for the trial?

That's too bad. She should have got mad and complained sooner, if the allegation is true.

The law says that Hillary is innocent until proven guilty. Has the deadline passed for Hillary to be charged too?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Anything other than he said, she said.

There is corroboration of a pattern of behavior. What sort of physical evidence?

edit on 11/12/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Members of the GOP who previously supported Moore find the statements of the women and corroboration to be worth paying attention to. But that means nothing I suppose.

You suppose correctly, unless they happened to be in the car with them the night something supposedly happened.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

She should have got mad and complained sooner

Yup. It's her own fault. That means it never happened.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

It was in a car too?
Or are you just ignorant of the article?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Anything other than he said, she said.

There is corroboration of a pattern of behavior. What sort of physical evidence?

Ok normally a victim goes to seek mental treatment if they are assaulted. And if they are a child, they usually do that by going to a Doctor of Psychology and seeking help many years later. Did any of these people, waiting 30-40 years till the very last moment in an election of huge importance have any evidence or even seek help? I see none, so far. Too late to step down unless we have something....

edit on 12-11-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Technically, she didn't have to complain. If she was 14 and it happened, her parents could have filed charges.

So we have a woman who has a pattern of alleging sexual abuse with no evidence, has divorced three times and declared bankruptcy twice, who took money for her story, and was apparently the daughter of parents who didn't care enough to file charges against her abuser.

I don't think the Statute of Limitations is Moore's only savior...

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I heard it was in a car... what did you hear?

How many stories are out there?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Are you saying we have proof of anything or not?

What sort of proof would you like to see?

Anything other than he said, she said. Some physical evidence, some visit to a Psychologist, something.

Even someone from Ms. AAA's past, describing how she shared this incident with him or her over coffee, when the AAA was grown.

Right now, we have no more than we had with the 17 women who said that Donald Trump groped and grabbed them.

Liars hurt all women (and men) who really were/are/will be abused.
edit on 11/12/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Technically, she didn't have to complain. If she was 14 and it happened, her parents could have filed charges.

So we have a woman who has a pattern of alleging sexual abuse with no evidence, has divorced three times and declared bankruptcy twice, who took money for her story, and was apparently the daughter of parents who didn't care enough to file charges against her abuser.

I don't think the Statute of Limitations is Moore's only savior...

TheRedneck

Oh..I didn't know this about the accuser. If a person doesn't file a formal complaint, I don't take them seriously enough to learn anything about the accuser. Waste of time. But thanks for the summary. Confirms that she has no credibility.

Republicans in Congress who aren't backing Roy Moore should be ashamed of themselves. Actually, they should be ashamed of themselves for a myriad of reasons, not even related to Moore.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Yeah, she made similar claims against three separate pastors in local churches, and none had any evidence whatsoever. All were dropped.

I'm watching the local news like a hawk... Gadsden is not that big, and someone will come out and let us know what kind of person she really is before this is all over.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

How many stories are out there?

There is one source article that I know of.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

If she was 14 and it happened, her parents could have filed charges.
You really haven't read what she said, have you? You don't care, do you?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

You know he wasn't Trump's first choice, right?
You know that Trump hasn't really defended him much, right?

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

If she was 14 and it happened, her parents could have filed charges.

Well he and I both care if there is some proof. Without it, there is nothing we can point to but say she said it weeks before the runoff for Senate after waiting and waiting to report it. We have no credible anything but a sure Democrat desire to stop the Senator from being Moore.
It is sad if he did touch her and harmed her and then he gets away with it. It is dangerous to the Republic if she is lying to influence the election. We can't make all wrongs right but we can have a process to apply that uses hard evidence as a basis for guilt determination. Especially, at such a late hour of an election of major importance.

edit on 12-11-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Democrats and RINO'S using WAPO as mouthpiece in naked attempt to separate Moore from Christian supporters using an alleged 40 year old inuendo filled sexually connotated paid for political dirty hit.

The game is demoralize church support and voter turnout for Roy Moore.

Have RINO'S run for hills with faux outrage.

Pump $$$ into a dem gotv effort.

Anybody not wise to this is either dumber than a rock or is in on it.

Alabama voters rights are being interfered with by outside influence - most likely Damn Yankees again. Someone call Mueller!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Oh, I care.

But I haven't read the transcript, no. I have watched the story unfold on the MSM though, and until there is more evidence than her word, no, I don't really care about her allegation. Until I see evidence, this is a political hatchet job and not really worthy of my concern.

I also listened to Moore's 'defense' on Hannity's show. And yeah, he sounded pitiful. I figure one of two things is going on with him: either he's guilty, or he's in shock at being accused of something so heinous. I want more evidence before I pronounce him guilty. Unlike some, I believe in the American legal system principles, and I will not disparage an individual, any individual, on the sole basis of a suspiciously-timed accusation from 40 years ago using a questionable source that can have no actual proof either way.

I care about getting to the truth, or at least as close as we can get.

What do you care about?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

It is dangerous to the Republic if she is lying to influence the election.
Yes, lying to influence voters is bad. No matter who does it. The Republic seems to survive it though.

We can't make all wrongs right but we can have a process to apply that uses hard evidence as a basis for guilt determination.
There is a system. This case, and others, are out of reach of that system.

edit on 11/13/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join