It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Buys A Second Dossier To Rid Of Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

If I never saw Hillary again for the rest of my life----well, that would mean peace had come to the kingdom.

The problem is.... EVERY SINGLE DAY the tawdry details of that woman's life are making the light of day.

It's important for us to hear it, see it... the corruption.

There is a mass awakening.

I know it hurts, but it has to happen.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

If I never saw Hillary again for the rest of my life----well, that would mean peace had come to the kingdom.

Yet you keep pushing potential fake news about her.

That's odd.

The problem is.... EVERY SINGLE DAY the tawdry details of that woman's life are making the light of day.

No. What you should be saying is that every day people make up ludicrous nonsense about her and people on the Right lap it up like a propaganda treat.

It's important for us to hear it, see it... the corruption. There is a mass awakening. I know it hurts, but it has to happen.

What has to happen? Fabricating fake news to make yourselves feel better?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
they'll be obsessed with Hillary until they create a new booggy man. till then it's all they got. it's comical at this point.
edit on 9-11-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Potential fake news?

Is the uranium deal fake news?

Benghazi? Stealing the election? Pay to play? And countless other corrupt and tawdry stories? How are you going to defend the Clinton Foundation?

I think the real story here is how scary it is that it's all true!

Omg. Wake up. The world needs you to do it.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss Your source is a weak one at best. Stop watching boobtube and live in the real world. She knows she lost and will live her life with her husband. She is out. Stop reaching and come to real world.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Hillary has made her own bed, my friend.

She's in the news because of her own actions.

You are defending a sinking ship. It gets worse by the day.

She is merely suffering the consequences of her own actions.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss

Potential fake news?

Is the uranium deal fake news?

Benghazi? Stealing the election? Pay to play? And countless other corrupt and tawdry stories? How are you going to defend the Clinton Foundation?

I think the real story here is how scary it is that it's all true!

Omg. Wake up. The world needs you to do it.

It's scary that so many believe that is all true, without a lick of evidence.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Live in the real world?

I've traveled to nearly 30 countries in ten years, am a writer, a reporter, a former news broadcaster, a producer, and a good judge of character.

And I'm smart enough to laugh at your unfounded insults.

I know the world a lot better than you do.

Look, it's not personal. Hillary is corrupt. Let's keep the conversation where it belongs.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Okay, well, I guess we know where you stand.

You're a Hillary lover and that's fine. You're entitled to your point of view.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I think there's very few people that would argue against Hillary being corrupt. That doesn't mean you should just believe every negative story about her.

A writer with a clear anti-Clinton bias reporting on this with nothing to back his claims up is hardly credible.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss

Okay, well, I guess we know where you stand.

You're a Hillary lover and that's fine. You're entitled to your point of view.

Thanks for sharing

I like facts and evidence, none of which you have.

That does not mean I love Hillary.

Stop being ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I had to give credit to Limbaugh for breaking the story.

Limbaugh didn't break any story, fake news or not.

And secondly, don't attack the messenger because you don't like the message. Klein has a wide net.

I'm not attacking the messenger because I don't like the message, I'm pointing out that Ed Klein has a long history of being full of it.

Don't believe everything you hear simply because you want to.

And third: I'm laughing out loud that you believe Hillary isn't capable of this. And not just capable of it, but right this very minute doing everything she can to undermine the winner of the 2016 election.

I didn't say that Hillary wasn't capable of it. I said that it doesn't make sense.

It's laughable you would believe Hillary over Klein.

Hillary's penchant for dishonesty doesn't somehow translate to credibility for Ed Klein. Ed Klein isn't credible because Ed Klein has made outlandish claims in the past that he's later walked back or that have been proven to be factually incorrect.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I find it hilarious that Hilliary is giving a speech in Milwaukee tonight to explain what happened. The news said there are still tickets. I don't know about the rest of the country but we know what happened in Wisconsin, she never showed up (until now)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'm glad you've been able to hold onto your Hillary love for this long.

It must take a great amount of focus and discipline to do so.

I come to ATS to discuss things. If I want to see a lot of back and forth about "whose candidate was better" last year, I'll go to Facebook for that.

Thanks for your earnest effort to convert me though!

I wish you and Hillary the best of wishes.

Take care now.,,

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Let's wait and see.

People really linked into politics are saying this was purposely leaked to let Hillary know they know.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: theantediluvian

The Right Wing, from top to bottom, are utterly obsessed with Clinton.

She loses and they still can't let her go.

Um....no....just no. If HRC would graciously fade into the woodwork like all previous runner-ups to the white house, nobody would even be talking about her. SHE chose to write the book of fabrications to explain how a former first lady, Senator, lawyer, etc., LOST to a non-politico layman (concerning politics). She now gets to deal with the bed she made.

As long as the travelling circus (I mean HRC) goes from talk show to talk show making nothing but excuses, she should fully expect to be a topic of conversation. Hell, even her own party has turned on her. If she wasn’t commande in chief of Arkancide Are Us, I’d think her days were numbered...

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

At what point did he defend Hillary in that post? In fact he referred to her as dishonest multiple times. He was actually trying to open up a discussion. Namely, why do you 100% believe Klein when he has provided zero evidence and also has a history of outlandish claims and dishonesty?

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Klein has anonymous "sources" that say bad things about Hillary, the only kind of anonymous 'sources" they believe in. Those that claim Hillary kills people, if what Klein says is true, how is he still alive then?
edit on 9-11-2017 by Regnor because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2017 by Regnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

She has nothing else to do and hundreds of millions to do it with.

Publically humiliated in the worst way. Check.

Personal vendetta. Check.

Her book is a steaming pile and everyone knows it. Check.

She'll NEVER let it go.

Doubt if it will come to anything much but its important to stay busy in retirement.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I posted this story yesterday.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was shot down pretty quickly!

I looked for other sources and found only 2. ! was from the Sun and the other was from a tabloid called the weekly.

As of now I'm leaning toward this story being fake-news.

To me as stupid as Hillary is I simply cannot believe that she is that stupid, but I have been wrong before.

Although there are multiple stories out there about a second dossier. They are all from a year ago.
edit on 9-11-2017 by Diisenchanted because: to add

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join