It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Buys A Second Dossier To Rid Of Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thats the thing about fake news. It is believable....because...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
Word on the street is that Hillary once again hired an ex-British spy to get the dirt on Trump.

This woman just won't go away. Will not accept defeat. Will get her revenge.

Hillary! Hillary! Hillary!!! (said in my best whiny Jan Brady voice...)

This has Podesta written all over it. I've been saying it since the election, and I'll say it again: The Podestas are the ones to watch. If anything, it's the Podestas trying to get another dossier on Trump because Trump's Justice Dept is getting too close for comfort. I'll betcha dollars to donuts that the Podestas are running scared... even desperate... and desperate times call for desperate measures. They've been in a position to do their dirty deeds all in the name of "Hillary" knowing damn well that Hillary Derangement Syndrome will jump on anything and everything just because... well... Hillary. This is their Hail Mary pass.

This comes from Rush Limbaugh. He's got connections.

Yeah, connections in the deepest and dankest and smelliest depths of the damn swamp!!! And Limbaugh knows that his LIVs will eat it up like flies on... well... you know. And I don't mean the average "low information voters" but rather the "Limbaugh informed voters."

...she wants Trump to suffer. She wants Trump to be miserable. She wants the truth that she thinks exists about Trump to come out. She wants Trump destroyed!”

Nope. Hillary wants the Democrats who betrayed her to suffer.

Now ask yourself, why no indictments of Hillary? And then ask yourself, who's whispering in Trump's ear and spilling all the dirt for them to track?

Nothing is what it seems...

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hillary is a useless sh--b-- and always has been. She is a carbon copy of Caligula (Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus).
a reply to: MRuss

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'm glad you've been able to hold onto your Hillary love for this long.

It must take a great amount of focus and discipline to do so.

I come to ATS to discuss things. If I want to see a lot of back and forth about "whose candidate was better" last year, I'll go to Facebook for that.

Wow, three strawmen in a row, impressive stuff. I've not seen theantediluvian express any "Hilary love" - in fact he just said she had a "penchant for dishonesty" in the very post you are replying to. All he is saying is that Ed Klein isn't a reliable or credible source, as he's made plenty of claims in the past which turned out to be wrong.

You seem determined not to address his comments, but are replying to an entirely different post that only exists inside your own head.

I mean, what does "If I want to see a lot of back and forth about "whose candidate was better" last year" even refer to? Nobody is talking about whose candidate was better in this thread.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

The Right Wing, from top to bottom, are utterly obsessed with Clinton.

She loses and they still can't let her go.

More like she loses (again) and she will not stand down and go away.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This is believable, but only because Clinton is a corrupt tool that isn't original enough to do any better. Judging by the attacks on GOP candidates this midterm, her cronies will use the same old tried smear tactics - where everyone is a racist, sexist and serial abuser - unless they're running with a (D) next to their name of course. So transparent its pathetic.

My hope is that she'll be in Leavenworth before she can corrupt this country any further. Every second she spends out of captivity is time she can use to plot the overthrow and destruction of the republic.
edit on 11/11/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

My guess is he's frustrated with the Hillary apologists.

They'd rather throw Occam's razor in the trash by ignoring the hundreds of real life examples & evidence of her corruption.

Did you know there was a draft indictment during Whitwater for HRC? Judicial watch is fighting tooth and nail to get that draft indictment, which I personally can't wait to see. So that's at least two formal investigations we know about (probably dozens in reality). And we all know how the last "investigation" ended: corrupt Lynch meeting with corrupt Clinton on the tarmac to discuss Hillary's case.

At a bare minimum, she should be excluded from every getting a security clearance again, thus definitively ending her "career" and ensuring she can no longer exploit public positions of trust for personal gain.

The Clintons have no special skills, no special intelligence, no goods whatsoever other than selling corrupt influence in public government.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

And you know the Steele dossier hasn't been proven to be fake? It might have been part funded by Clinton, but that doesn't mean the information in it is completely wrong.

Hold on to that blanket until 2020 if that makes you feel better.

posted on Nov, 12 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

The Right Wing, from top to bottom, are utterly obsessed with Clinton.

She loses and they still can't let her go.

Except it's the other way around. This is how the Clinton team and advocates do business, they blame the other side for their own behavior.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join