It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 325
<< 322  323  324    326 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Thank you for everyone supporting the Q Forum thread.
If the owners are reading...they are seeing there is great support for a Q thread here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Got to get back to work now...but will continue to focus my attention HERE until it is closed down at 400 pages.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

So the document Alex has is not the fisa review doc ...??

It is the FISA Court review from last year of mishandling of FISA collected intelligence by the three letter agencies. At one point it says that the NSA will not share FISA data with CIA and FBI.
I had listened to someone mentioning the fisa review a day or two ago and I though that got released but redacted ... back to my confused state to sort it out I guess .

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Alright i read it. Given the new information about Strzok,Page,Ohr and others this paints another very vivid picture. A bit too many "errors" occured from the FBI and CIA for my taste. Private contractors had nearly unlimited access to classified information. Hmm.

Edit: Parts of it are redacted. Especially from page 83 on out.
edit on 23-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Watcher777
I spent half a day the other day retweeting #releasethememo on twitter, as did everyone who I subscribe to. None of them are bots. This irritates the you know what out of me.

These leaders are out so out of touch with America they need to make up a boogie man that helps push their narrative.

Don't let them fool you. They do not truly believe this garbage for a second.

This is all just a tactic to try and make people think the Memo is Russian propaganda, in an effort to keep people from even looking at it. That and it can be used as an excuse to ban more conservatives off twitter.

This is a dirty desperate tactic. If what Q says is true, this will not remotely help them in the long run.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It sure would be interesting to know what all McCain has done... other than his involvement with the dossier.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The report is legit but it is not about the HSPIC investigation. DNI released it. The new report will most likely include all the new revelations about the FBI.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
One anon probably found out what As the World Turns means. This is creepy and with the Davos summit on the horizon a pretty bad omen. Melania Trump announced that she is not joining Donald for the visit. As the World Turns

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
COMEY'S FBI CHIEF OF STAFF ABRUPTLY QUITS (JAMES RYBICKI)
Abruptly. i'd rather them ALL leave abruptly rather than simmering in the spirit cooked juices on my tax dollars.

truepundit.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
To clear up any confusion. The Infowars report has probably nothing to do with the HPSIC investigation led by Nunes and Gowdy. The report doesn't include all the new revelations that followed soon after. Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend
Abruptly. i'd rather them ALL leave abruptly rather than simmering in the spirit cooked juices on my tax dollars.

truepundit.com...

Gateway Pundit has an article about it.

They point out that Rybicki is implicated in the messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. One of the messages seems to indicate that Rybicki was involved in the scheming.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

truepundit.com...

Huge. This is ominous!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I thought the Las Vegas shooting had been hashed over pretty thoroughly in the threads related to it and there was speculation that it could have been a botched assassination attempt of some kind. I think it tied into one of the now-disgraced Saudi royals owning a floor or penthouse in that hotel or something and strange movements in and around the area.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

truepundit.com...

And my old thread on McCabes finally recusing himself from Hillary investigation has come full circle with Rybicki now leaving.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Whatcha wanna bet it's his (Rybicki) name redacted from the McCabe docs for modification time?
edit on 1/23/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah i please need someone with a Twitter account to check back if Donald Junior posted anything during the LV attack timeframe. The farthest i could scroll was late November.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

truepundit.com...

Gateway Pundit has an article about it.

They point out that Rybicki is implicated in the messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. One of the messages seems to indicate that Rybicki was involved in the scheming.

And now EVERYBODY knows they've got all these e-mails and texts...despite the "really really stupid" people's attempts.
don't let the roaches escape. smack 'em if you see 'em!

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
One anon probably found out what As the World Turns means. This is creepy and with the Davos summit on the horizon a pretty bad omen. Melania Trump announced that she is not joining Donald for the visit. As the World Turns

This was covered before.... either on this thread or a different one.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Hmm. Reading it now. No idea if it is legit. EXCLUSIVE: Infowars Releases Secret FISA Memo

Countermove to weaken the memo?

How many people discount AJ, so give it to him and let him run with it so that everyone discounts it as crazy and illegit?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Thank you good to know. Weird coincidence though.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

You think like I do.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah i please need someone with a Twitter account to check back if Donald Junior posted anything during the LV attack timeframe. The farthest i could scroll was late November.

Give me a specific timeframe. I'll scroll back and see what I can find.

new topics

top topics

<< 322  323  324    326 >>

join