It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Some of that $ is probably now in orbit.
Daren't hazard a guess at how much.

What's the movie where the super rich dude has a private space station in orbit for health reasons???

Kicking myself. Its on the tip of my tongue...

That would be the ultimate refuge for possible future wars. Come git me suckaaaas!

Was it a James Bond?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

What's the movie where the super rich dude has a private space station in orbit for health reasons???

That would be the ultimate refuge for possible future wars. Come git me suckaaaas!

Moonraker.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Was it a James Bond?

Sounds like Moonraker.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Interesting side note. The german media is not touching the FISA memo reports coming from all the Republicans. That is a pretty good indicator it is legit.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: gps777

So they were spying on Republic Senators and Representatives.
I wonder if that is just the Awans or the 3 letter agencies too?

If they've been caught spying on members of Congress, they're dead meat. They'll be a special counsil appointed for sure, who'll spend the next 3 years giving colonoscopies to any federal agent even remotely connected to it.

they have done it before with no repercussions...
www.mediaite.com...

Kucinich outlined how he found out about the surveillance that was done on him. The conservative Washington Times approached him in 2015 — two years after he retired from the House of Representatives — and asked him to verify a recording of a phone call between the then-congressman and “Saif el-Islam Qaddafi, a high-ranking official in Libya’s government and a son of the country’s ruler, Moammar Qaddafi.”

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Not James Bond.

I think its Hurt.
Either Contact or Prometheus?

Does that sound familiar to anyone?

My memory's getting bad.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

...they have done it before with no repercussions...

I'm not finding any links right now -- drat! -- but wasn't there something about congress critters' Blackberries being compromised as well early in the Obama years?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Kucinich spoke about it to many media outlets after potus made his wiretap tweet.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Would that be the Awan brothers?

They liked govt issue Blackberries.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Not just one dude, a whole, society of elites.

Elysium

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Would that be the Awan brothers?

They liked govt issue Blackberries.

Thank you! I think so... I think it was in an op-ed pondering if the Awan Brothers were blackmailing Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and other congress critters.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: shooterbrody

...they have done it before with no repercussions...

I'm not finding any links right now -- drat! -- but wasn't there something about congress critters' Blackberries being compromised as well early in the Obama years?

I believe that connects to DWS and The Awans.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yup, the Awans

Imran Awan was banned from congress by the DC capitol police in late 2016 after a laptop was discovered in the Rayburn Building that initiated an investigation into his activities. Now, it is finally being acknowledged that Imran was running a secret server used to funnel a tremendous amount of data from congressional members.

A secret server is behind law enforcement’s decision to ban a former IT aide to Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz from the House network.

Now-indicted former congressional IT aide Imran Awan allegedly routed data from numerous House Democrats to a secret server. Police grew suspicious and requested a copy of the server early this year, but they were provided with an elaborate falsified image designed to hide the massive violations. The falsified image is what ultimately triggered their ban from the House network Feb. 2, according to a senior House official with direct knowledge of the investigation.

The secret server was connected to the House Democratic Caucus, an organization chaired by then-Rep. Xavier Becerra. Police informed Becerra that the server was the subject of an investigation and requested a copy of it. Authorities considered the false image they received to be interference in a criminal investigation, the senior official said.

The Daily Caller

Citizen journalist George Webb has theorized that Imran Awan supplied hacked Blackberry phones to members of congress to collect data and obtain sensitive information. Members who were part of influential committees were specifically targeted, specifically DHS, Foreign affairs, and House Select Intelligence Committee.

Imran Awan's Secret Server a Massive Breach of Congressional Data - Steemit

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: gps777

So they were spying on Republic Senators and Representatives.
I wonder if that is just the Awans or the 3 letter agencies too?

If they've been caught spying on members of Congress, they're dead meat. They'll be a special counsil appointed for sure, who'll spend the next 3 years giving colonoscopies to any federal agent even remotely connected to it.

Appointment of a Special Counsel was imperative even before this latest evidence was added to the list of damage.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: pale5218

Time for deals have gone by unless someone can offer info that takes this deeper. I would also think some within the intel committees have understanding of the scope but there are goung to be details uncovered that takes this further that will continue to stun them. There’s got to be a huge distraction looming.
Deep deep deeper is the operative word as far as deal making goes . 2 groups The Bildibergers and Council on Foreign Relations need more internal light for us to see . We need to know if we are willing to do what they want us to do in our names when we don't know who is planning what and to who.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: pale5218
interesring tweet

twitter.com...

Something to do with Qs 19 in a room?

I think they know they are f#cked and are now scrambling to make deals however i hope the Deep State doesn't pull the nuclear option and commits another 9/11.

On the eve of a government shut-down? And the great Donald Trump's one year anniversary?

No!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: IAMTAT

...DWS and the Awans...

Thanks! Yes, it seems that's what I was mis-remembering.

Too much corruption for my poor brain to keep up with

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Tulpa

Not just one dude, a whole, society of elites.

Elysium

Haven't seen that. You've gone and done it now!
I'm gonna have to find it and see what its like.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The character assassination of Nunes has just begun. Holy moly they are scared and fear there perception of reality is going to be shattered even on ATS. Interesting.

top topics

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join