It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 274
<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: gps777

So they were spying on Republic Senators and Representatives.
I wonder if that is just the Awans or the 3 letter agencies too?

If they've been caught spying on members of Congress, they're dead meat. They'll be a special counsil appointed for sure, who'll spend the next 3 years giving colonoscopies to any federal agent even remotely connected to it.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
interesring tweet

twitter.com...

Something to do with Qs 19 in a room?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I think it was something to do with McCain, at some point, referred to Trump as he or him and not using Trumps name.
Kind of disrespectful.

It appears our friend Q is merely extending the same courtesy to Mr Funnyshoes.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
#releasethememo is still trending. The Fake News Awards worked like a charm. The usual MSM suspects are still ignoring it though. Dem's still silent. I guess it will be leaked sooner rather than later. Smuggling it out of a SCIF is not an easy task i imagine.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: pale5218
interesring tweet

twitter.com...

I think they know they are f#cked and are now scrambling to make deals however i hope the Deep State doesn't pull the nuclear option and commits another 9/11.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Greg's weekly brief is spot on and it's a tick tock 2018 where every monday is only the beginning of another week where any day could be the final straw with the final 100th monkey ...

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: minniesoda
▶Q !UW.yye1fxo 1 minute ago No.41

Why are American taxpayers subsidizing Tesla?

Welfare for the rich.

Why?

Private emails: GOOG: NK: Tesla

The MEMO is ONLY THE BEGINNING>

THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD.

Q

Just thinking out loud, we know the Dems used private emails during Obama's terms to avoid disclosure and discovery.

We know that private companies have their own internal email system that they run and can keep private.

We're pretty sure Google queered search results during the election season to favor Clinton; and that generally speaking Musk has been made a multi-millionaire solely from government subsidies during obama's terms.

So a possible conclusion is that during Obama's terms, Google and/or Tesla let the Dems use their internal email systems for private communications? "Why are American taxpayers subsidizing Tesla? ... Private emails: GOOG: NK: Tesla"
edit on 19-1-2018 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Can't sleep. Last time I stayed up this late for a political matter, Comey informed us that he would not recommend charges against HRC.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Hmmmm 9/11?

With a little rearrangement, today is 1/19 one one nine. Backwards nine one one.

That's just a coincidence, right?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Hmmmm 9/11?

With a little rearrangement, today is 1/19 one one nine. Backwards nine one one.

That's just a coincidence, right?

Well 9/11 had no Q that's for sure. I guess we will never find out what all the patriots have done for us since Trump took over. Maybe its the best to not know everything but i still wonder what will come next. When Obama and his administration gets outed as the scumbags that they are a lot of people will be very furious and of course resort to blame Trump but you could also use this as an opportunity to come together and leave your political bias behind. This is not Dem's vs Rep's. It's more like Trump and the people vs the rest of the swamp. Which side will you be fighting for when all is said and done? Will the american people march for the truth to be heard or sit back and just wait how it will pan out? This is your chance to take your country back. Godspeed.
edit on 19-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Yeah, this ain't left v right.

Humanity v Globalists would be my description.

Never thought we might get to see a showdown.

Thank Q.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: Boadicea

I think it was something to do with McCain, at some point, referred to Trump as he or him and not using Trumps name.
Kind of disrespectful.

It appears our friend Q is merely extending the same courtesy to Mr Funnyshoes.

McCain is a soulless warmonger. He doesn't deserve respect.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

I totally believe Google would help the DNC. Tesla is a bit surprising. It's obvious that Musk was cozy with the Obama admin, but his company is still a startup (and one that consistently loses a lot of money). I'm surprised he'd want to risk it by playing partisan games. Then again, I've been following Tesla for years and honestly Elon Musk's vision far surpasses his business acumen.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

interesring tweet

twitter.com...

I think they know they are f#cked and are now scrambling to make deals however i hope the Deep State doesn't pull the nuclear option and commits another 9/11.

Time for deals have gone by unless someone can offer info that takes this deeper.
I would also think some within the intel committees have understanding of the scope but there are goung to be details uncovered that takes this further that will continue to stun them.

There’s got to be a huge distraction looming.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

I totally believe Google would help the DNC. Tesla is a bit surprising. It's obvious that Musk was cozy with the Obama admin, but his company is still a startup (and one that consistently loses a lot of money). I'm surprised he'd want to risk it by playing partisan games. Then again, I've been following Tesla for years and honestly Elon Musk's vision far surpasses his business acumen.

A quick internet search shows Tesla got $5 billion in grubermint subsidies. "Hey man, about that $5 billion you owe us, we're going to need that back. Unless of course we can use your private email system ..."

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Time for deals have gone by unless someone can offer info that takes this deeper.
I would also think some within the intel committees have understanding of the scope but there are goung to be details uncovered that takes this further that will continue to stun them.

There’s got to be a huge distraction looming.

That's why I'm afraid they might try to pull another 9/11. Q's claims notwithstanding, part of me still wonders if the Hawaii scare was supposed to be that event: nuking Hawaii to start a war with North Korea, however fortunately our missile defenses are advanced enough that the attack was thwarted.
edit on 19-1-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Some of that $ is probably now in orbit.
Daren't hazard a guess at how much.

What's the movie where the super rich dude has a private space station in orbit for health reasons???

Kicking myself. Its on the tip of my tongue...

That would be the ultimate refuge for possible future wars. Come git me suckaaaas!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Donald Trump Jr.

The democrats are lucky Republicans are honorable people. If we played the game like they do the memo would be all over CNN and everywhere else by now. Maybe it’s time we stoop to their level? #releasethememo

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

...part of me still wonders if the Hawaii scare was supposed to be that event: nuking Hawaii to start a war with North Korea, however fortunately our missile defenses are advanced enough that the attack was thwarted.

Or perhaps it was an accidentally-on-purpose false alert that was intended to provoke Trump to "retaliate" in kind... and then accuse Trump of jumping the gun and being trigger happy... This might explain the delay in giving the public the all clear. They were hoping/waiting for Trump to bite.

A very few early sources mentioned that a scheduled "drill" was taking place at the time of the false alarm. Plenty of time and opportunity to plan and execute the dirty deed.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
OK please don't ask me for a source because mine is my memory, spotty as it is. When I saw room 239 my first thought was "OH that's that room that is shielded from electronic surveillance for private meetings or something and not on the blueprints in congress or senate building!" and no one seems to be saying that and I can't find it.

So I don't know if it was from a TVish series -Designated Survivor maybe?- or a movie where shenanigans were going on in that room. But I "knew" (in quotes for a reason) what it was as soon as I saw it.

ETA: Oh and Name not mentioned thing I "think" - again spotty memory- is because his father was a Patriot/good guy and they don't want to smear his name? TAT or Dashen know.
edit on 1/19/2018 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join