It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I thought HI said it was an accidental press of a button or a drill gone wrong?

Very odd and disturbing. I have an uncle retired in Hawaii.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I thought HI said it was an accidental press of a button or a drill gone wrong?

Very odd and disturbing. I have an uncle retired in Hawaii.

That's not how the EAS works. There are a few other systems in place before it even goes to the EAS. The button excuse is complete bogus.

Edit: The WH explanation is a pretty good cover story for a real threat. The MSM and the button is just retarded fear mongering.
edit on 13-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Agreed.
BS excuse.
Something is being kept under wraps.... and I wouldn't be surprised to learn that someone was trying to bait Trump into starting a war.
ETA: Yes, I mean a nuclear war.
Powerful people are feeling very threatened right now and I wouldn't put anything past them.
edit on b000000312018-01-13T18:22:53-06:0006America/ChicagoSat, 13 Jan 2018 18:22:53 -0600600000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Agreed.
BS excuse.
Something is being kept under wraps.... and I wouldn't be surprised to learn that someone was trying to bait Trump into starting a war.

They sure cranked their Trump is worse than Hitler coverage up to 11. They really fear what will be revealed on monday. This is kinda worrisome. Stay vigilant.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

See Kev's links about cryptomnesia and zeitgeist.
Not everyone is ready for the astral vortex.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I know VOTL is pretty controversial around here but i'll post it anyways. The scary thing is it makes sense.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

RE: Hawaii. It wasn't a false alarm, nor was it a case of "pressing the wrong button". The inbound missile was intercepted out over the Pacific Ocean. Had it impacted Hawaii as intended, the strike would have been pinned on NOKO. Remember, NOKO is a puppet.— VictoryOfTheLight (@KibBitzLaw) 14. Januar 2018

The Commercial Mobile Alert System (e.g., the EAS for mobile devices) operates entirely independent of and separate from the EAS. Thus, the current explanation given means that a false alarm occurred on not one, but TWO separate, distinct systems.— VictoryOfTheLight (@KibBitzLaw) 14. Januar 2018

Long story short: The green light was given to alert Hawaii, on two different, independent systems (CMAS and EAS) that a ballistic missile(s) was inbound. Fool me once, etc, etc, etc.— VictoryOfTheLight (@KibBitzLaw) 14. Januar 2018

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Oddly, Hillary, Podesta, McCain and Soros all began tweeting again in the last couple days.

Is it really that odd?

The Christmas and new year holiday period is over.

Or am I being too pragmatic?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Strike would have been pinned on North Korea? That more or less implies North Korea didn't launch, not surprising since it's all over the news anytime there is activity on a pad over there.

So the question would be ... if this is true ... who did? Do you really like the idea of elements of the military who would fire at Hawaii?
edit on 13-1-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
indeed im not a big fan of votl, but certainly wasnt the new guy pressing the wrong button.
either something was shot down halfway to hawaii or a false flag was aborted.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Strike would have been pinned on North Korea? That more or less implies North Korea didn't launch, not surprising since it's all over the news anytime there is activity on a pad over there.

My guess is a rogue nuclear sub controlled by the deep state. Next thing on the list would be to detonate a suitcase nuke in a major US city. I hope the good actors are on high alert now. The world suddenly turned into Metal Gear.

I just read a few #Hawaii tweets and it looks like the tide is turning. Liberals are at eachothers throats because they don't blame Trump. I think the MSM went too far on this one.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Here's the NUKEMAP just for fun. How large is the yield of a suitcase nuke?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Checks out:

Consultant Gary Timm writes an interesting article that suggests the new Commercial Mobile Alert System (CMAS) could learn lessons from Emergency Alert System (EAS). Both CMAS (also known by the wireless carriers as Wireless Emergency Alerts or WEA) and EAS are part of FEMA's Integrated Public Alert and Warning System (IPAWS) through partnerships with the FCC, broadcasters, cable companies, some satellite programmers, and the mobile industry.

Can CMAS learn from EAS?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Here's the NUKEMAP just for fun. How large is the yield of a suitcase nuke?

Probably 10 kilotons would suffice to plunge any city in total chaos.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Oddly, Hillary, Podesta, McCain and Soros all began tweeting again in the last couple days.

Is it really that odd?

The Christmas and new year holiday period is over.

Or am I being too pragmatic?

A number of those listed did not post since before the holidays and typically have posted holiday greetings in previous years.
So it is atypical.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Why is the Left blaming Trump for the missile warning, again?
Is it simply their default setting for anything that happens?
edit on 13-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

So the question would be ... if this is true ... who did? Do you really like the idea of elements of the military who would fire at Hawaii?

Scares the Sh#t out of me, and it seems it terrified many people in Hawaii....God can you imagine what must have gone through their minds.....
IDK, my mind is reverting back to adolescence "comfort music" which is all probably influenced by "Satanist" forces, it sucks when you find out that John Lennon was a prick
and that you will never be able to order another pizza without being sick to your stomach....I'm sorry if I said things I shouldn't have in this thread.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well depending on where it detonated, I would survive a surface burst suitcase. An airburst of that magnitude would also be survivable.

All out nuke war scenarios between the super powers generally see me getting toasty if they catch me at work or home.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hmm it still sounds off. If there is footage of the Honolulu Department Police acting strange or in fear we will have confirmation it wasn't just a drill.

DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE Hawaii Emergency Management Agency

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

and that's all I gotta say for now

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Wait what? twitter.com...

Look what Hawaii EMA sent out HOURS after "the mistake" had been revealed. Do you believe in coincidences and repeated mistakes? If you do, good luck in 2018. #QAnon #Qanon8chan #q pic.twitter.com/wJENhL09hv— RogerStonesGhost (@EndDeepState) 14. Januar 2018

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join