It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
Second developer of WikiLeaks inspired submission system "SecureDrop", security expert James Dolan, aged 36, has tragically died. He is said to have committed suicide. The first, Aaron Swartz, is said to have taken his own life at age 26, after being persecuted by US prosecutors.

mobile.twitter.com...

awwww....another Hero dies in this horrible battle...yeah, 26 and 36 yr. olds doing their part to make the World better just decide to kill themselves......Be Free now dear ones, you are why we will keep fighting.

edit on 9-1-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Agreed, and I knew she was getting crap from all sides about it....

But how ironic is it that "their" hashtag is potentially bringing down more than they know?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

Agreed, and I knew she was getting crap from all sides about it....

But how ironic is it that "their" hashtag is potentially bringing down more than they know?

Oh the irony is already lost on these people. They are all fully aware that Weinstein was Oprahs BFF and they still praised her. I'm just waiting for the inevitable implosion of Hollywood and all of their other ilk.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

The imploding, exploding Hollywood where some stars just burn brighter than others ...

I hope some of you saw the graduation speech where Oprah related that odd anecdote. Augustus posted it in one of the Oprah threads yesterday.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
remember when Q posted the question about why so many members of Congress have faulty memory (please clarify those if possible. i'm on mobile...tiny keys, fat fingers.) and people were speculating that they were on dementia/alzheimer's meds? and then today we have word that Pfizer is discontinuing research into parkinson's/alzheimer's.

it's a thin limb, i know, but is this another way of shooting a warning shot over the bow? too many things are shifting to keep track of. i dipped into 8chan for a minute...god what a brutal bunch.

also, did i read somewhere that jeff bezos COULD be responsible to letting NK in on some tech they shouldn't have regarding missiles?..and now it's speculated that the reason trump made the comment about his button actually working because the guidance capabilities had been removed from theirs? about 5 months ago, bezos lost $2bn on the NK crisis, but tonight on the world news they made a point to announce that he's now officially the world's richest person (net worth $105bn!).

i dunno...so much swirling around because there are so many turds in the toilet. if i'm reaching, lemme know (don't be a d!ck about it though)

ETA: and coffee. lots and lots of coffee. bzzzzzz
edit on 9-1-2018 by PolyCottonBlend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PolyCottonBlend

So few people at the top that almost anything is possible. They're darn near incestuous like the Euro royalty.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Please reach! I think we are all thinking out loud here. Some are just much better at doing research than I am. I can't deal with the Chan Beast.

We are all here for the party!

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
*sigh* E-celeb Tracy Beanz is turning on Q because anons called her out that she is profiting of their work. We don't need famewhores or moneygrabbers. We are the Truthseekers. FFS this is not a game.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

No worries we are all friends here just post what is on your mind. I'm doing the same and so far nobody called me out.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Well hell. Is there any way to ban her from posting on Q's page? By panning IP or something?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Well hell. Is there any way to ban her from posting on Q's page? By panning IP or something?

I'm not following any e-celebs but i don't recall her posting on 8. I guess she just monitors threads about Q and posts Youtube videos but she monetized it all that's why we are pissed.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
*sigh* E-celeb Tracy Beanz is turning on Q because anons called her out that she is profiting of their work. We don't need famewhores or moneygrabbers. We are the Truthseekers. FFS this is not a game.

i saw that too. they were telling Tracy Beanz and B to get off the board. the were especially mad about B because he/she was posting links directly to the Qdrops for Anons on Twitter and filling tbe board with (a few choice words that i do not approve of).

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
This is not a contest for people who can dig up the most information. Everyone is welcome to contribute and Q's clues cover a vast array of subjects. Just help us in any capacity and that is enough.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

i saw that too. they were telling Tracy Beanz and B to get off the board. the were especially mad about B because he/she was posting links directly to the Qdrops for Anons on Twitter and filling tbe board with (a few choice words that i do not approve of).

We call them Shills. That's one of the reasons why i only give the link to members per PM. I also tell them very politely to not share the link anywhere else.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Just getting around to watching the highlights of The Golden Globes and Oprah's big speech. My 1st impression was how much focus was put on the perceived "good guys" in Hollywood, the cameras scanned the room to get the reactions of Tom Hanks, Denzil Washington, Meryl Streep, etc.....you guys get it, lol

I found wearing the black dresses to be pretty disingenuous, had any of them said "hey, I'm going to wear a dress I already own and donate the ridiculous amount of money I normally would spend on a dress to a rape center " maybe I'll take them seriously. I guess they did a good job lambasting Weinstein , praising "all the brave" women , sprinkled with self deprecating commentary on men by Seth.

Don't get me wrong, I GET IT, # Me Too and that's a complicated issue not for this thread, but I was left feeling that the much BIGGER issues we are discussing here are not being addressed and this show felt like a whitewash of the REAL issues of child sex trafficking and the Pedo's harming and killing children.

As for Oprah, the pics with her a Weinstein are creepy, IDK, I used to like her, so I'm not sure anymore. At core level I don't like the "Girl Power' message over "People Power" and believe one of the nastiest things that's ever been done is to create a divide between Men and Women, we need each other, we are both part of the "Divine"

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli

originally posted by: loveguy
reply to Denoli

I launched an infrastructure fund, JLC Loop Capital Partners, to take advantage of the development opportunities nationally. Initially I thought it would take some time to raise capital, however, my team and I were fortunate that the first investor we approached invested $1 billion

Just noting how easy money is to come by if your name is not Cory.
As a parallel, given backgrounds of said individuals and their respective plights.

Within the 1st quarter they had 1.3 billion ?

Why would a startup infrastructure fund be better than the established behemoths of infrastructure? That smacks of backroom deals instead of using the most qualified and experienced people for the tasks. Would you rather have Bechtel doing your infrastructure deals or Magic's untested company?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Trump lawyer just hit BuzzFeed with a lawsuit over the dossier according to FOX.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I keep having a nagging feeling that Q wants us to look at LOOP Capital because it is connected The Obama Presidential library.
Not sure why.

So far, I've found a LOOP partner, Sidney Dillard, is one of the library's council members...and I've just discovered that Ariel Investments CEO John Rogers in on the library's board.

This will be built in Chicago's South Side and will be one of the most expensive Presidential library/Foundations in US history.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

And hold no records to boot

Obama’s Chicago Presidential Library Taking Criticism for Having No Records for Scholars to View

Chicago's crime rate:

Shooting victims are most concentrated in the South and West sides. For shooting victims so far in 2017.

Link
edit on 9-1-2018 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks for reminding me. I can't quite put my finger on it but the line with there will be no original Obama documents in this library bugs the hell out of me. Why would they build something like this and call it library? It resembles more of a cult center or some sorts if you ask me.

Obamas criticized for lavish library plans, including 'test kitchen'

Planners are taking an unconventional approach, including by opting to host a digital archive of former President Barack Obama's records, but not keep his hard-copy manuscripts and letters and other documents onsite.

edit on 9-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join