It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

www.latimes.com...

This was put up one hour ago.

Backers for Contreras-Sweet, who ran the Small Business Administration under President Obama, include billionaire Ron Burkle and Dallas-based private equity firm Lantern Asset Management, according to people with knowledge of the talks who were not authorized to speak publicly .

Some more tails to chase.

Could also go to Killer Content and Abigail Disney.

Also, Burkle ties back to the Weinsteins, so no wonder this bid is the frontrunner. It means that the company would not fall far from the tree.

Contreras-Sweet co-founded the private equity firm Fortius Holdings, which backed small Latino enterprises in California. She also founded ProAmerica Bank, catering to small and medium-size businesses in the Latino community.

There are some of Contreras-Sweet's ties.

So it looks like the company stays "in the family" with a female front with this deal.
edit on 9-1-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Money laundering for Muslim Brotherhood?
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Perfectenemy

They should design the library as a Pork Barrel.
I think this thing is big-time payback for Hussein's BIG Chicago backers and buddies at LOOP and Ariel.

Yeah, there is some strangeness going on with this "library" . 1st it will be the 1st presidential library that will not be maintained and overseen by NARA. They will pay Nara a fee to maintain the digital records that can be requested as they become available. It is totally up to ex-POTUS to decide which records they want to make available.

National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). These are repositories for preserving and making available the papers, records, collections and other historical materials of every President of the United States from Herbert Hoover (31st President, 1929-1933) to George W. Bush (43rd President, 2001-2009). In addition to the library services, museum exhibitions concerning the presidency are displayed.

It seems to me this is being built as some sort of clubhouse for those in the LOOP, and of course a good party pad needs a kitchen ! It does seem that the Obama Foundation will own and maintain the building and grounds by opting out of NARA, so I'm not sure what the scam is exactly, other then this library not being used in the original spirit of holding the physical papers and records of the President it is built for.

Official fundraising for the Barack Obama Presidential Library and Museum began in January 2014; however President Obama has chosen to forego the traditional route and his Presidential Center will not be a part of NARA. The Obama Foundation will own and operate the museum, but will pay NARA to digitize unclassified records and release them to the public as they become available.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: PolyCottonBlend

We've been discovering that several times where you don't see an obvious connection in the husbands, there will be a connection with their wives.

so do you think it would make obvious sense to wonder what micelle is up to at the moment? i'm looking, but there's no SANTA tracker on mrs. obama (that i've found).
(i don't mean "obvious" to be aggressive. i say it alot. i just mean it in a "what if we checked it out?" way. the word "obviously" gets me in trouble all the time)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

www.latimes.com...

This was put up one hour ago.

Backers for Contreras-Sweet, who ran the Small Business Administration under President Obama, include billionaire Ron Burkle and Dallas-based private equity firm Lantern Asset Management, according to people with knowledge of the talks who were not authorized to speak publicly .

Some more tails to chase.

Could also go to Killer Content and Abigail Disney.

Also, Burkle ties back to the Weinsteins, so no wonder this bid is the frontrunner. It means that the company would not fall far from the tree.

Contreras-Sweet co-founded the private equity firm Fortius Holdings, which backed small Latino enterprises in California. She also founded ProAmerica Bank, catering to small and medium-size businesses in the Latino community.

There are some of Contreras-Sweet's ties.

So it looks like the company stays "in the family" with a female front with this deal.

...And LOOP brokers the deal.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Burkle has big time Clinton ties.

en.wikipedia.org...

Burkle has personally contributed millions of dollars to the Democratic Party and raised an estimated $100 million at celebrity-studded fundraising events he hosted for Democratic Party candidates at his Green Acres Estate in Beverly Hills, California.[36][37] Burkle has hosted fundraisers for Bill and Hillary Clinton,[36][38] John Kerry,[5] Cory Booker[6] and Terry McAuliffe,[39] as well as former Republican California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger,[8] among others.

In January 2011, he hosted a fundraiser to support efforts to overturn Proposition 8, California's ban on same-sex marriage.[40]

In 2004, Burkle helped finance the launch of Al Gore’s Current TV,[41] which was sold in January 2013 to Qatar-based cable-news channel Al Jazeera.[42]

During Bill Clinton’s presidency, Burkle was a key fundraiser and they became close friends.[7] In 2002, Burkle hired Clinton as a senior advisor on two Yucaipa domestic investment funds.[43] Clinton invested in a Yucaipa global fund focused on foreign companies.[43] In an interview with The Wall Street Journal, then-U.S. Senator Hillary Clinton (D-NY) expressed concern that such investments could be used by foreign governments as "instruments of foreign policy."[43]

In 2009 Bill Clinton ended his relationship with Yucaipa due to potential conflicts of interest.[7] Following “months” of negotiations, the two were not able to agree on a final payment for Clinton’s advisory services, estimated at up to $20 million, and Clinton “walked away” from the potential payout.[44][45]

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Great find!

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

LIONSGATE founded by Frank Guistra (Elpida, Uranium 1, Clinton Financier, Billionaire, ets)
edit on 9-1-2018 by dashen because: these people are sick

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

And there. it. is.

The CEO Founder of Lantern is Andy Mitchell whose experience includes Cerberus Capital Management of George Soros.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

LIONSGATE is Frank Guistra (Elpida, Uranium 1, Clinton Financier, Billionaire, ets)

Please be careful if you plan to dig into Frank Guistra. That prompted the shutdown of the Trudeaufoundation site.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

his elpida foundation logo

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Looks like Burkle was not only a 'Friend Of Bill'...but a 'Frequent Flyer' on the Lolita Express.

In 2002, as New York has reported, Clinton recruited Epstein to make his plane available for a week-long anti-poverty and anti-AIDS tour of Africa with Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker, billionaire creep Ron Burkle, Clinton confidant Gayle Smith (who now serves on Barack Obama's National Security Council), and others. The logs from that trip show that Maxwell, Kellen, and a woman named Chauntae Davis joined the entourage for five days.

gawker.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I know i did a little digging myself. That is one scary mofo.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Sometimes you can FEEL a person just by looking at them.

Frank Giustra:

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This is a picture of Ron Burkle (left) attending a Gala against Sex-Trafficking (such a humanitarian):

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Worth a read. It always sends shivers down my spine when articles like these mention charity organizations. How Bill and Hillary raised and earned millions from Canada's corporate elite

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Lionsgate is owned by Frank Giustra.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
80% of Lions Gates highest grossing films have children as their main cast (Hunger Games, Divergent, Twilight)

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
and Rizvi Traverse did a fairly large deal with Lionsgate uniting two of pedowoods largest independent studios

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
80% of Lions Gates highest grossing films have children as their main cast (Hunger Games, Divergent)

SUMMIT is owned by RIZVI TRAVERSE

RIZVI TRAVERSE invests on behalf of ALWALEED

edit on 9-1-2018 by dashen because: these people are sick

new topics

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join