It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

They should design the library as a Pork Barrel.
I think this thing is big-time payback for Hussein's BIG Chicago backers and buddies at LOOP and Ariel.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Check my posts in this thread, I've already done a fair amount of groundwork on LOOP etc.

Have also posted about Obama's library.

Great job keeping up with all of this everyone!
edit on 9-1-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Denoli

originally posted by: loveguy
reply to Denoli

I launched an infrastructure fund, JLC Loop Capital Partners, to take advantage of the development opportunities nationally. Initially I thought it would take some time to raise capital, however, my team and I were fortunate that the first investor we approached invested $1 billion

Just noting how easy money is to come by if your name is not Cory.
As a parallel, given backgrounds of said individuals and their respective plights.

Within the 1st quarter they had 1.3 billion ?

Why would a startup infrastructure fund be better than the established behemoths of infrastructure? That smacks of backroom deals instead of using the most qualified and experienced people for the tasks. Would you rather have Bechtel doing your infrastructure deals or Magic's untested company?

I wish I had the answer to that question, but I'm not IN THE LOOP, and I suspect those that are are under the code of omerta, and/or follow the Chicago Way of doing things.

I think it is time we stop the practice of automatically giving minority businesses favored status. It has probably been misused and abused, especially during the Obama administration.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I'm assuming we all know Obama's brother-in-law Craig Robinson also hails from Loop

Craig Robinson, the brother of Michelle Obama, has enjoyed tremendous success in both the business and basketball arenas. He has been a vice president with Morgan Stanley Dean Witter and a managing director and partner at Loop Capital Markets.

link: www.overdrive.com...

Sorryif already mentioned, catching up at end of day I end up skimming some pages.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
At core level I don't like the "Girl Power' message over "People Power" and believe one of the nastiest things that's ever been done is to create a divide between Men and Women, we need each other, we are both part of the "Divine"

Well said. "Girl power" is just another way the Cabal has divided people. If these phony humanitarians were ACTUALLY into Feminism they'd have supported oppressed women in the Middle East, for instance. They'd have refused to be sexually assaulted in exchange for fame and money.

Its really no different than "Black Power", "White Power" and all other fake-victim stances foisted upon the American public.

The TRUE "Black Lives Matter" movement would have stopped certain elites from fueling weapon and diamond wars in Africa.

The TRUE "White Power" movement would help decaying cities in White rural America.

The TRUE "Girl Power" movement would throw all their support to women in the Middle East.

With all these "help the children" organizations around, why is there more child-trafficking than ever before? Because the continued calls for "helping the children" are phony.

The whole thing is fake, its a charade. Hollow, Empty. Left vs Right, Communist vs Capitalist, Skeptic vs Believer, Christian vs Atheist, Christian vs Muslim, Shia Mulsim vs Sunni Muslim, Catholic vs. Protestant, Lesbian vs. Transgender, Fashionable vs. Old-Fashioned, Young vs Old, Conservative vs Liberal...

REAL PEOPLE dont actually care about ANY of this, unless brainwashed by MSM to get into it. Sure, we have our preferences, but would any REAL person really take up arms over labels?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: megabogie

AND...to recap...we know Valerie Jarrett is now sitting on the board of Ariel Investments, whose CEO is on the Board of the Obama library.

Ariel Investments Names Valerie Jarrett to Company Board

www.arielinvestments.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Check my posts in this thread, I've already done a fair amount of groundwork on LOOP etc.

Have also posted about Obama's library.

Great job keeping up with all of this everyone!

J&C...
Have you found anything on Capri Capital Partners and it's owners Diane & Quintin Primo?
en.wikipedia.org...
www.huffingtonpost.com...

capri.global...
edit on 9-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
2016:

Files relating to Hillary Clinton and Vince Fosters suicide have disappeared from the National Archives

Documents describing Hillary Clinton's role in the death of White House counsel Vince Foster have vanished, Daily Mail Online has learned after an extensive investigation.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thank you! I know I miss some things and feel silly(not ole me by any means) if I contribute something already mentioned

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Is it possible that someone would be willing to give me a summary of the commonly-accepted theories behind this topic so far?

I've been doing some reading on the issue and I have a few concerns about the direction it may be heading, but I'd like to get an idea of what others are currently thinking/believing.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: megabogie
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thank you! I know I miss some things and feel silly(not ole me by any means) if I contribute something already mentioned

Please keep going. LOOP is Q's focus...but I think we'll find all the corrupt 'Usual Suspects' behind it and other prominent Chicago-based crony businesses.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Chicago-based Capri invests heavily and does 'business' in Africa.
capri.global...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
regarding LOOP: Q said to follow the wives. was that just for the major "donors", the "faces", or the board...or dare i say it? those "above the board"? (not to sound ominous, but for lack of a better term)

did obama get himself into something that he can't get out of? why is the travelling all over?...and is the major consensus that he's out gathering up some coins? maybe he's rattled cuz he ain't got b!tch'$ money!

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
https ://chicago.suntimes.com/chicago-politics/watchdogs-political-insiders-cashed-in-on-failed-ohare-project/

Loop Capital is a cesspool to dig into

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
LOOP does a lot of public and municipal bonds.

Seems like big contracts are PUSHED to them.

Who are the bureaucrats who are pushing them the business?

LA Guardia? DIA? OHARE?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
LOOP does a lot of public and municipal bonds.

Seems like big contracts are PUSHED to them.

Who are the bureaucrats who are pushing them the business?

LA Guardia? DIA? OHARE?

Oh look a lawsuit regarding municipal bonds. SEC Charges 36 Firms for Fraudulent Municipal Bond Offerings

Washington D.C., June 18, 2015 — The Securities and Exchange Commission today announced enforcement actions against 36 municipal underwriting firms for violations in municipal bond offerings. The cases are the first brought against underwriters under the Municipalities Continuing Disclosure Cooperation (MCDC) Initiative, a voluntary self-reporting program targeting material misstatements and omissions in municipal bond offering documents.

Loop Capital Markets, LLC – $60,000

edit on 9-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PolyCottonBlend

We've been discovering that several times where you don't see an obvious connection in the husbands, there will be a connection with their wives.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Weinstein Connected?

Lionsgate management to meet with Loop Capital Meeting to be held in Chicago on April 19 hosted by Loop Capital.

thefly.com...

ALSO:

Female former Obama aide bids to buy out The Weinstein Co. and make it women-led

Maria Contreras-Sweet, who headed up the Small Business Administration under President Barack Obama, has submitted the first bid for the studio.

www.independent.co.uk... .html
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well they got a pretty good deal in New York City in 2010. Loop Capital Completes Near-Billion Dollar Deal

Rather than approach one of the select investment banking firms the comptroller’s has relationships with, the city held an open invitation for firms to conduct the bond underwriting where firms were given cash flows and charged with developing a solution that provided the city with the best structure and greatest savings. “It was the ultimate level playing field,” says James Reynolds, Jr., CEO of Loop Capital (No. 1 on the BE Investment Banks list with $2.248 billion in lead issues). “We heard back very quickly, certainly within a couple of weeks that we were chosen to have the best structure for the city and they wanted to retain us to provide structuring on the bond deal.”

top topics

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join