It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If some of these things are true, then you go from government having lied to us for decades to sudden truth. There are a large number of people, some of them even on this thread, who are completely invested in the government having told the truth. Their entire world and notion of stability is invested in that solid, stable worldview. Suddenly exposing such a fundamental and catastrophic shift wouldn't suddenly drive them insane so much as guarantee they would never, ever give you a hearing.

Dripping stuff out in dribs and drabs, a slow exposure, can gradually erode that foundation though to where you will win over more than you might have lost by sudden exposure.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
truepundit.com...

Is this the start ?

Feds Move Against Bernie Sanders & Wife: Grand Jury Empaneled In $10 Million Fraud Probe !

No, I don't think so, remember "crooked Hillary" screwed Bernie too ! I've actually read some interesting speculation that the same group helping Trump would have helped a Sander's presidency too and did not believe Bernie was part of the "cabal" either, I tend to believe that's true..

Based on the article you linked it looks like the beef is that Bernie's wife overstated what 2 donors were going to give in order to get a loan to buy the college, not for themselves BTW, they got NO financial gain from this unlike Bill Clinton who's college "funded by the CF signed Bill Clinton to a lucrative deal as a consultant and “honorary chancellor,” paying him $17.6 million over five years until the contract ended in 2015 as Hillary Clinton launched her campaign for president.

edit on 9-1-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/08/18 (Mon) 22:03:27 No.1

TRUTH belongs with the PEOPLE.

Q

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

However, cameras did not follow stage two of the rocket, and reports suggest it may not have reached its final orbit.

How convienent...

Musk satellite mystery

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: Denoli
truepundit.com...

Is this the start ?

Feds Move Against Bernie Sanders & Wife: Grand Jury Empaneled In $10 Million Fraud Probe !

No, I don't think so, remember "crooked Hillary" screwed Bernie too ! I've actually read some interesting speculation that the same group helping Trump would have helped a Sander's presidency too and did not believe Bernie was part of the "cabal" either, I tend to believe that's true..

Based on the article you linked it looks like the beef is that Bernie's wife overstated what 2 donors were going to give in order to get a loan to buy the college, not for themselves BTW, they got NO financial gain from this unlike Bill Clinton who's college "funded by the CF signed Bill Clinton to a lucrative deal as a consultant and “honorary chancellor,” paying him $17.6 million over five years until the contract ended in 2015 as Hillary Clinton launched her campaign for president.

He may of dipped his toes in the swamp, maybe just been leaned on for a bit of info .

I think we need to start seeing some arrests, because certain people have been very quiet this year .

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
oh hey, poking my head up again... i know it's not generally regarded as awesome of me to do so here, but i do have a question.

assuming as a given that Q is a legit insider source... do any of you wonder at the motivation of what's being done here? do you not wonder if you're being played in some way?

because every time i check in on this thread i see a lot of assumptions that Q is a gospel truth-teller (after you interpret it), and that the administration is working for the side of truth, light and justice, and that all good things flow from trump.

i feel like this is a site where people are generally skeptical of the status quo, yet i see a lot of fervent and enthusiastic buying-in from Q believers. i can't help but wonder that so many seem to accept this notion of donald trump is against the status quo and a warrior for good, when he seems like a tremendously self-interested person to me.

i'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the questions i've raised here.

Better question is:

Why don't you believe what Q is saying after time and time again he has proven to be right? How can you deny what he is saying?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: fiverx313

well, if trump is really behind this, the chans, being the taint of the internet would provide a suitable dumping ground with a very autistic user base who would dig, connect, meme, and disseminate with alarming alacrity .

and if the ultimate revelations will be truly sickening and disturbing in nature then the chans are literally the best place to do it.

those sick bastard can handle it, and even water it down for the normies

while i acknowledge the ability of channers to handle disturbing stuff (sometimes seemingly by assimilating it to the point of being pretty disturbed themselves), wouldn't it make a bigger impact to actually go to the 'normies' with sick # and show them how disgusting it all is? i mean, it would be a huge score for the administration, right? why not do it that way?

I think the way they're doing it right now is just fine. I mean, look, we can all tell you're most likely on the other side of the coin here, and you're in here talking about it. So, I'd say what they're doing is working.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If some of these things are true, then you go from government having lied to us for decades to sudden truth. There are a large number of people, some of them even on this thread, who are completely invested in the government having told the truth. Their entire world and notion of stability is invested in that solid, stable worldview. Suddenly exposing such a fundamental and catastrophic shift wouldn't suddenly drive them insane so much as guarantee they would never, ever give you a hearing.

I don't buy that and we recently saw the outcome of a large number of people, some of them even on this thread, who were completely invested in the government when Hillary lost and their world view crumbled.

Sure the left are having a super hard time with Hillary losing and Trump being their Leader but they are still functioning and not completely insane. Ok some of them are , maybe not the best example.

This Q thing is fun and entertaining but what purpose would giving bread crumbs to the people that already had the bread crumbs do?

Besides the conspiracy sites and people that already don't believe the MSM , who else is following those bread crumbs?

I'm enjoying the ride but I think this might be an infinite roller coaster. however, I will wait to the next election to 100% hoax bin it.

If by the next election the Tick Tock crap is still going on , then I say to Q get the F out of here with this bs.

edit on 29131America/ChicagoTue, 09 Jan 2018 08:29:51 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Latest is that Zuma did not successfully disengage from the second stage and after the initial orbit with the booster, they both re-entered and burned up.

If lost , Zuma was a billion dollar satellite.

Inital reports have Northrup and Space X blaming each other for loss. Northrup designed the disengagement mechanism.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Oh, I'm waiting to see. It's an interesting puzzle at the moment. Maybe a way to peek beneath the surface of what's going on with all the investigations and counter-investigations in DC. No one knows what's really happening there, and the press sure isn't interested in really getting the truth about it out.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Latest is that Zuma did not successfully disengage from the second stage and after the initial orbit with the booster, they both re-entered and burned up.

Inital reports have Northrup and Space X blaming each other for loss. Northrup designed the disengagement mechanism.

I would love to know what the hell ZUMA is supposed to be and do. This doesn't sound like some minor thing here.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Anyone find any connection to WHITE SQUALL the movie .

Matches Qs post .

▶Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/09/18 (Tue) 04:29:38 No.4
IMPORTANT:
NO private comms past/present/future.
NO comms made outside of this platform.
Any claims that contradict the above should be considered FAKE NEWS and disregarded immediately.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
PATRIOTS.
Q

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Oh, I'm waiting to see. It's an interesting puzzle at the moment. Maybe a way to peek beneath the surface of what's going on with all the investigations and counter-investigations in DC. No one knows what's really happening there, and the press sure isn't interested in really getting the truth about it out.

Boy is that ever true ketsuko, especially hearing crickets about the Q-anon phenomenon. Unless those of us following this are totally nuts, which I don't believe we are or we are a much smaller % then I believe we are, whatever this is, IS a Big deal. If this is nothing other then a fascinating "Pop Culture" event why wouldn't MSM run with it, after all "Aren't we all Entertained"..lol...that meme with Alex Baldwin is hysterical .
If this was a stupid, entertaining, story about almost any other stupid thing we could imagine, idk, the Pokemon hunt, who has a fake ass, who wore the best outfit, God knows...we would see "panels" of "serious" people discussing the merits of the nonsense of the moment.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Oh, I'm waiting to see. It's an interesting puzzle at the moment.

Agreed. The big reason why I haven't completely written this off as a complete hoax is because its been a crazy political year.

1. Hillary loosing the election that was rigged for her.
2. The Saudi thing.
3. People being killed in high ranking positions.
4. The whole CEO and Hollyweird outings.
5. Democrats trying to dissociate themselves from Hillary.
6. MSM being outed as Fake news.
7. Soros being slammed by govt officials.
etc....

Something is definitely going on in the background no doubt. So I don't completely dismiss this whole Q thing but I still not sure I see the purpose of the bread crumbs to the people that already got the breadcrumbs.

However I do lean towards Q being a fellow conspirator pulling a John Titor .

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

A Squall is a storm.
The storm
We are the storm

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT

originally posted by: pavil

I would love to know what the hell ZUMA is supposed to be and do. This doesn't sound like some minor thing here.

Low Earth Orbits mean it goes around the earth Pretty fast and covers different parts of the Earth each orbit , which takes only 90 minutes. LEO satellites are primarily communications based but I could see a recon role as well. Due to their speed they have to communicate via ground stations, which would probably be scattered around the globe as well. Northrup seems to do Military launches more than spy agency launches.

As to what Zuma is/was? Who knows. A Billion Dollar Bird is a pretty nifty toy.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Q a hoax?
No.

Q is a utility?
Yes.

Q is helping those aware to organize the chaos surrounding currently converging events; events of which everyone is aware, but still seeking rhyme, reason, meaning, and purpose behind.

In addition, Q is providing a constructive platform to discuss that which everyone is marginally cognizant (to varying degrees) is currently taking place...Major Change.

Rather than move through this period of major change in fear and ignorance...Q is helping to facilitate a platform aimed at propagating discovery with understanding.

Awareness is never a bad thing.
Understanding is always a good thing.

Q is just another tool in your box.

Pick it up...or leave it where it is.

CHOICE.
Another good thing.

edit on 9-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Regarding this part of Q's post:

NO private comms past/present/future.

What about when the 8chan mods were talking about how they communicated with him behind the scenes. If there are no private coms ever, who were they talking to? They said he proved it was Q they were talking to. Someone working with Q who would have been able to provide proof? How were they able to sort out all the trip code issues with Q if there were no private coms?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

or we are a much smaller % then I believe we are, whatever this is, IS a Big deal.
The view numbers says its being considered by quite a few people . www.youtube.com... Finding the 100th Monkey has to be near

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

nicely put

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join