It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It always irks me when important religious figures are surrounded by children. Thanks to Butcherguy who pointed out the book could probably be Filthy Lucre: Economics for People Who Hate Capitalism

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

This cover:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Jusvistn

originally posted by: Denoli
does anyone think the swamp is getting drained ?

Trump is a genius.

And Q has proven this is not coincidence.

This is ATS at its best and 80% need to take the red pill and hold on for the ride of your life's 👍

I also am questioning the "timing" of Sessions rescinding the States right to legalize pot. I 'feel' like that whole thing is an attention draw to throw a certain group of people into a tizzy and get them focused & talking about that instead of paying attention to other happenings.

CBS/ABC/NBC/CNN certainly took the bait this past week. Barely a mention of the FOUR Clinton,Comey,Obama, probes about to get underway.

it's also an easy (albeit obvious?) way to discredit forums and discussions like this. "pay no attention to the hippies and new age conversations...they're all a bunch of stoned geeks and trolls."
not that we are, but how else are you going to keep people from turning off the 5 o'clock (and 5:30, 6, 6:30, 10, 11) news and deter them from thinking...period?
...to keep then from realizing that the American dream has been replaced with the global reality.
ganja = burned out

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

FILS DE
LUCIFER

(SON'S OF LUCIFER)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Every f#cking single time. www.fondationtrudeau.ca... Yeah it's all coincidence for sure.

edit on 6-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
DO NOT LOSE FOCUS ON LOOP CAPITAL!
Q

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Marker missed?
[RR-out]
POTUS Tweet - RR/out
Why is this relevant?
Q

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
How much did AUS donate to CF?
How much did SA donate to CF?
Compare.
Why is this relevant?
What phone call between POTUS and X/AUS leaked?
List the leadership in AUS.
IDEN leadership during Hussein term.
IDEN leadership during POTUS' term.
Who controls AUS?
Who really controls AUS?
UK?
Why is this relevant?
Q

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Marker missed?
[RR-out]
POTUS Tweet - RR/out
Why is this relevant?
Q

Hmm could be that Stable Genius stands for something else entirely. SG=? Is it military,intelligence or even law related? Any ideas?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Timestamp.
Decipher.
Think clock.
Wind the clock w/ all markers.
Relevant.
Future proves past.
Q

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

RR is POTUS tweet reference to Ronald Reagan.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

This cover:

Darren Waterston's Filthy Lucre is definitely the book on the coffee table. Notice the line to the left of the "F".

Thanks J&C.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Looks to me like "pope" is one of those cardboard images and "lap" line is where it folds. Also lady in green looks photo shopped - look at shadow behind her.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Look familiar?
Note the desk.
Where is everyone this weekend?
GOD BLESS.
Q

edit on 6-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Camp David?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm glad you brought up this freaky e-mail again for discussion, it's been bugging me all morning. Just the text itself is so weird. " attached are pictures that capture the SPIRIT of the evening - at a couple different levels " WTH does that mean !! Who talks like this ?

1. The Pope goes to a "Pizza" party at Tony Podesta's house, what ? Who has a casual "pizza" party when the Pope comes for dinner ?

2. Who's the man in the red shoes looking quite casual with the Pope, almost seeming dominate in the body language ? ( red shoes symbolize the blood of Christian martyrs and/or identifies someone as an aristocrat )

3. What is the weird line across the Pope's lap ?

4. The book, I think you solved the mystery there 'Filthy Lucre'. which means, money, especially when gained in a dishonest or dishonorable way... It's also used in the bible , Peter 4:12-5:14. On the surface it's a quaint archaism. But it speaks of a deadly trap. “Filthy lucre” is used four times in the King James Bible and in each case it refers to a grave temptation for gospel ministers (1 Timothy 3:3,8; Titus 1:7; 1 Peter 5:2). Eg:.

5.Tony Podesta holding a knife as if he's about to serve or cook something, and that freaky hand !

I looked up where the Pope was in Oct. 2015 and this is what I found in Wiki, en.wikipedia.org...

The Fourteenth Ordinary General Assembly of the Synod of Bishops, popularly referred to as the Synod on the Family, took place from 4 to 25 October 2015 with the theme of "the vocation and mission of the family in the Church and in the contemporary world."[1][2] It was "reflect[ing] further on the points discussed" at the 2014 Third Extraordinary General Assembly of the Synod of Bishops "so as to formulate appropriate pastoral guidelines" for the pastoral care of the person and the family.[3] The 2014 assembly of the Synod, called to define the status quaestionis (current situation) and to collect the participants' experiences and proposals,[4] can be understood as a preparation for the 2015 assembly, but they are meant to "form a single organic unity."[3] It took place in the Synod Hall in the Paul VI Audience Hall in Vatican City.

On top of all this wasn't there some strangeness when Obama 1st met the Pope at the Vatican in 2014, if I recall the MSM made a big deal that it was an un-planned visit ? Then all the fan fair when the Pope visited the USA in 2015, being praised as the "cool" Progressive Pope ?

IDK, it seems as much as this whole battle is a strategic, legal and military operation to defeat the "cabal" it's also very much some sort of Spiritual battle too. I've never even really been all that religious most of my life, certainly not in any kind of formal church, although at a "gut" level I've always known to stay away from Satanic worship and I do believe that Jesus Christ was more then just an ordinary man.

This connection totally bums me out, and I know it will break many people's hearts if the implied connections are what they are appearing to be.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Getting caught up, seems the /cbts board was compromised and now things are on /thestorm.

Things are ramping up, the board is on fire.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

RR is POTUS tweet reference to Ronald Reagan.

Ah yes makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xanfalcon

Camp David?

RR @ Camp David.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Magic Johnson hopes he still has the scoring touch.

The NBA great said Monday he has millions of dollars in an infrastructure investment fund — and is looking to put it to work around the world.

The fund is scouting out partners and projects, the three-time MVP said.

Johnson, chairman and CEO of Magic Johnson Enterprises — the same firm that brought Harlem a movie theater — has launched the JLC Infrastructure Fund with Jim Reynolds, CEO of Loop Capital Market.

NY Post

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join