It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: IAMTAT

'Black pop' .... as in population?

"Black pop"
'Pop'...as in 'Father'.
'Father' as in 'Reverend'.

I think the Reverend Jackson or Reverend Al Sharpton is about to be exposed for illegal dealings (Ripping off the "Black pop"ulation)...along with LOOP.
edit on 6-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Did anyone zoom in on the hand in the lower right of the bottom image? What is up with that hand? It looks deformed or something.

They have their own saint in the making on standby - in other words Stigmata.
What a great thread!!.
edit on 6-1-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: spelling of their

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

I have considered every one of your questions in this thread. most were answered before

This is a very long thread. Perhaps you can the questions for the benefit of those of us who joined late? Here's a link to the questions. Feel free just to answer them if you don't recall where on the thread they were answered before:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-1-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

that little bit on the bottom of where "F" is shouldnt be there so it could be an "S" as in Lucis Trust?

www.lucistrust.org...

There are comments on the World Wide Web claiming that the Lucis Trust was once called the Lucifer Trust. Such was never the case. However, for a brief period of two or three years in the early 1920’s, when Alice and Foster Bailey were beginning to publish the books published under her name, they named their fledgling publishing company “Lucifer Publishing Company”.
By 1925 the name was changed to Lucis Publishing Company and has remained so ever since.Both “Lucifer” and “Lucis” come from the same word root, lucis being the Latin generative case meaning of light. The Baileys' reasons for choosing the original name are not known to us, but we can only surmise that they, like the great teacher H.P. Blavatsky, for whom they had enormous respect, sought to elicit a deeper understanding of the sacrifice made by Lucifer.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Yeah you're probably right...I should have known not to stick my nose in this thread. Been quietly reading from page 1 and am hesitant to comment.

Keep up the good work ATS

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yeah you're probably right...I should have known not to stick my nose in this thread. Been quietly reading from page 1 and am hesitant to comment.

Keep reading and searching... if you see something... say it. That's how we figurw things out... participation.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Nah don't sweat it. Everyone who wants to contribute is welcome here.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001
Nice try but I'm not falling for that one. You can do your own research, thank you.

As I said in a deleted comment, you are missing an entire dimension to the whole QAnon thing. But, a few your questions are a very good place for a newcomer to start because once one actually starts to look for the answers without bias and with an open mind, one might discover that "missing" perspective along with the answer.

In my opinion these are your best questions for newbies:
1)Why cryptic leaks?
2)Why are the mainstream media not picking up on this?
3)Why does QAnon seem to be unaware of things that are actually happening in the White House?

*almost forgot to give props to those in this thread that have been and are putting in the time to bake really nice loaf. Thanks!

edit on 1/6/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: you guys are awesome, wish I could offer more for the thread

edit on 1/6/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: punctuation and typos

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Write Into Action is examining documents that include Prima Facie evidence that the State of Indiana is actively and willfully covering up the horrific sex abuse of a child.

Brent Swallers, the child’s father, told Write into Action during an interview that former Indiana Governor Mike Pence is involved in the cover up, which involved Swallers being arrested and incarcerated by federal law enforcement to shut him up until the 2016 election was complete.

Can anyone else verify this?

Beall interviewed Holmseth recently regarding Holmseth’s formal letter to U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions. The letter addressed evidence of serious issues regarding VP Mike Pence (former Indiana Governor) and Florida AG Pam Bondi.

Holmseth sent the letter following a favorable court ruling in Minnesota regarding evidence Holmseth gave the court regarding CIA/FBI baby sales. Tina Church is named extensively in Holmseth’s court papers and exhibits.

Tina Church is the president of Specialized Investigative Consultants Inc, of Indiana. She is also highly suspect and has threatened Holmseth for sticking his nose where it doesn't belong.

Supposed proof of the cover-up.
(explicit)

Different sections of Holmseth's letter to Jeff Sessions can be seen at 19:42, 42:45, 45:35, 50:16, 52:44, 56:55, 58:17, and 1:00:15.

Dive in: Link

edit on 6-1-2018 by eisegesis because: added

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I haven`t seen these posted and some others that have been posted here don`t show on the link below?

Jan 6 2018, 05:12:23
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: 403375
Trip !2n is fake.
IP today is same as always and secured.
If mods are stating otherwise board is compromised.
Q

Jan 6 2018, 05:18:47
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: ab7ad6
One post today.
No other platforms used.
No comms privately w/ anyone.
Don’t get lost.
Q

Jan 6 2018, 05:36:38
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: ab7ad6
Why is Hussein traveling the globe?
$$$,$$$,$$$
Acct # xx-XXXxx-x-39670
Acct # XXXxx-XXXx-2391
Where did the MONEY come from?
How do you destroy the most POWERFUL country in the world?
Direct attack?
Covert OP by [CLAS-59#241-Q] to infiltrate at highest
level to destroy from within?
Think GAME.
Who are the PLAYERS?
What are the REWARDS?
AMERICA FOR SALE.
PATRIOTS in FULL CONTROL.
We will make more public.
SA was strategic.
“We know” “Do as we say or face consequences”
These people are stupid!
Q

Jan 6 2018, 12:36:32
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
>>251666
Posted 4-5 times today.
We anticipated life to be short on each platform given verification and message spreading rapidly.
We can limit outside exposure but cannot protect against internals.
BO please advise IP reading and verify site still safe/auth.
Q

>>251685
False.
Did they get to you?
Board compromised.
Q

Jan 6 2018, 13:14:43
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
There will be no further posts on this board under this ID.
This will verify the trip is safeguarded and in our control.
This will verify this board is compromised.
God bless each and every one of you.
Fight, fight, fight!
Q

Jan 6 2018, 12:49:27
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
Test Device 1.
_END_
Q

Jan 7 2018, 02:04:06
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: e0bc1f
THEY Divide.
WE Conquer.
Anticipated – human nature.
Anticipated – interruptions by others.
Matlock meant to become PUBLIC.
THIS IS NOT A GAME.
CM – thank you for IDEN verification.
CM – how can a secure ‘read only’ board be set up whereby the message can be safely delivered?
If a board was created, you verified IDEN, and control was w/ you/us, that would eliminate confusion as to IDEN/AUTH correct?
No mod management – only info dumps.
Fact-finding, archiving, discussion, etc. can then be done on a designated ‘follow up’ board.
Message is all that matters.
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Time is severely limited.
Q

Jan 7 2018, 02:08:49
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: e0bc1f
IMPORTANT:
NO comms w/ anyone privately.
NO comms outside of this platform.
Q

LINK

IAMTAT can you verify these as Q? or are you getting Q posts elsewhere?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: pavil

I don't know if the fine was smaller, but the way it was structured leaves somethign to be desired:

The Justice Department announcement in the Goldman case states that between 2005 and 2007, the investment bank marketed and sold mortgage-backed securities to investors that were of lower quality than promised. As a result, Goldman will pay a $2.385 billion civil penalty to the Justice Department, $875 million resolving claims from other state and federal agencies, and $1.8 billion in so-called “consumer relief” measures, like forgiving principal on loans and providing financing for affordable housing. That’s where the much-touted $5 billion figure comes from.

But only $2.385 billion of the total comes in the form of a cash civil penalty. The rest is tax deductible, as a business expense. Considering the indeterminate dollar value of the consumer relief, it’s hard to say how much money Goldman will be able to write off. But going with the Justice Department’s numbers, you have $2.615 billion in tax-deductible penalty, which at a 35 percent corporate tax rate equals a write-off of $915 million. That means nearly $1 billion of the settlement is effectively financed by taxpayers.

New Republic

To the poster who is questioning Qs validity, you could always hang out in the chans and interact with Q directly. Appearances are random and have become a bit more few and far between, but apparently Q is still posting. I have had at least one instance of direct interaction with Q, so it's not as if it is impossible to have occur.

Or you could just keep throwing around unfounded insults and other thread-derailing nonsense posts.
Thank You haven't had time to research that myself. Now just have to look for meetings between the two during that time frame to see if bailing out Shorebank was such a "Good Deed" by G.S.

They don't seem like the charitable types unless it ultimately benefits them.
It still pains me to see how much power they have in government, regardless of the party in power, even the Trump Admin.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I believe the ones I posted earlier are Q.
I also believe there is evidence that the BO may have been temporarily compromised.
I believe today's crumbs are true Q.

As always...BEST to follow your instincts.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Is this linked to that? Top Pence aides leaving.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Just a side note: Elijah Cummins went to the hospital with a bacterial infection in his knee. His wife has dropped out of her race for governor of Maryland because of it. hmmmm? I wonder if he will be in need of a boot, too?

www.nydailynews.com...
edit on 6-1-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Just a side note: Elijah Cummins went to the hospital with a bacterial infection in his knee. His wife has dropped out of her race for governor of Maryland because of it. hmmmm? I wonder if he will be in need of a boot, too?

www.nydailynews.com...

Suspending her run for Governor because her husband has a knee infection?

Seems odd.

If she was elected and her husband had a knee problem.... Would she resign?

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

She wanted to be governor, but then her husband took an infection to the knee ...

Not quite the old meme.

But interesting.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Right now, anything is possible. I know my post isn't going to sit well with some people, but I'm asking for help to verify the information. His [Pence] aids could be distancing themselves from a potential, future disaster. Meeks appears to be the only one who is leaving outright. Anyway, I'm going to follow and analyze this closely.

Thanks for the link.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

)Why cryptic leaks?

Please assume I am as stupid as Trump. Explain in simple language.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Perhaps they are preparing for the new White House lineup, after Trump is removed on the nineteenth.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

In the era of the pervnado an accusation is enough to scuttle anything and all too many would believe anything and everything of Pence because of the mere fact of who and what he claims to be. I am honestly tired of sex allegations for everyone and would have an easier time with believing him a deep state plant put in place for the coup.

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join