It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It's being reported by some that the justice department has re-opened the Hillary email investigation.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: IAMTAT

How does this guy / brother fit into this whole thing? Why are they significant? I must have missed a post or something because I'm not seeing how they are relevant? Please enlighten me Q TAT!

I have no evidence for this, but it's possible the "dog rescue" thing was a cover for some sort of shady activity (like trafficking or drug running).

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
SpaceX secret satellite launch

SpaceX is preparing to send into space a satellite for the US government that is so secret the public cannot know even which branch of the administration commissioned the launch. A weather report ahead of the launch released on Tuesday described the conditions as excellent. Unlike the private aerospace company's previous classified launches for the military's National Reconnaissance Office and the super-secret space-plane it took into orbit for the Air Force, there is almost no information available about the "Zuma" payload.

The launch had been pushed back despite a US Government desire to launch Zuma before November of last year.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Never forget...

I'm likely going to quit making threads at 500 (ATS went from grapes to raisins, lol), and presenting what the above means in detail will definitely be a priority. Regarding Q, the head of the snake may only strengthen as a result of this cathartic purge. It feels good, but any serious, esoteric researcher will tell you that the Rothschilds are only a step in the staircase. You're still left to deal with the ptolemaic/papal bloodlines.

What has Q said of them?

edit on 4-1-2018 by eisegesis because: snakes and ladders

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

He said, ``they're sick!`

Time to put them out of our misery

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This is George Soros home in Katonah, NY

Right around the same time George Soros was last heard of (November 26), there was a car crash and a manhunt involving helicopters, state troopers police dogs. The whole district went on lock down. The police will not disclose what it was all about. I found only one local news item on this here: Local News.

The manhunt apparently occured in the Katonah area on the 25th. George Soros last tweet was on the 26th (but he could have easily scheduled it for that day).

Sure...it could be entirely unrelated. Adding it here just in case.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
You know as well as I do that the human race can never completely recover (if it's even possible at this point), without mass casualties or "divine" intervention. Conventional warfare is dead and unless we can harness the same energy/tech that our oppressors have tapped into (which I believe is possible), we're forever doomed. I'm telling you, The Synod wants a Saturn-Gnosis (globally). The Maximus clansmen are master Adepts/Magus'.

I believe it's where we're headed.

edit on 4-1-2018 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Or perhaps this scenario: Earth is meant to have a good/bad balance of 50-50 for humans to exercise their free will choice between the two. White hats are merely restoring that 50-50 balance because it has tilted too far to the dark.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

It's being reported by some that the justice department has re-opened the Hillary email investigation.

NEW thread worthy!

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I love to speculate and I'm always open to alternative theories, so thanks. When I get home, I'll either post or PM you about the "secret," Lesser and Greater Marriages. As much as I feel this stuff is off-topic, part of me knows otherwise.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
You know as well as I do that the human race can never completely recover (if it's even possible at this point), without mass casualties or "divine" intervention. Conventional warfare is dead and unless we can harness the same energy/tech that our oppressors have tapped into (which I believe is possible), we're forever doomed. I'm telling you, The Synod wants a Saturn-Gnosis (globally). The Maximus clansmen are master Adepts/Magus'.

I believe it's where we're headed.

Let there be peace! Peace and peace.

Happy day peeps. I never really understand your posts.

:-)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Anything from Bill or Hillary about the fire at their house yesterday?
-
-
-
-
-
No?
-
-
Strange.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

and not even so much as a 'hail satan' from chelsea .

is every one taking a technology break as a new years resolution?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: Skyfloating

I love to speculate and I'm always open to alternative theories, so thanks. When I get home, I'll either post or PM you about the "secret," Lesser and Greater Marriages. As much as I feel this stuff is off-topic, part of me knows otherwise.

Feel free to post. I enjoy the esoteric component of this whole thing. Most are focused on the financial, political and judical components.

Spiritual warfare has been happening for the last few thousand years...or perhaps since the beginning of time. Current events are just another chapter in the Chronicles of Humanity.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Has any QAnon stuff talked about zionisom yet. I have not come across anything. If and if not could anyone speculate as to why this is the case.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I think we're reaching the time of divine intervention. I don't know precisely when and it will certainly get worse before it gets better, but it will come around.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The fires at Hillary are just a coincidence. Chelsea chatting with CoS is a coincidence. Power outages at several airports and disneyland and passport system outages and plane crashes and plane disappearances within the last days are just a coincidence and not inter-related. You believe otherwise because Russians are conspiring to make you believe that all of these Q-foreshadowed events mean anything. In fact, CNN, Wapo and NY Times are non-biased sources of truth and integrity who have uncovered Trumps Russian collusion. Hillary Clinton is a real humanitarian who would have disclosed UFOs. Trump is mentally ill. If you believe there is anything abnormal with Podestas Art, you are mentally ill and dangerous conspiracy-theorists. The Rothschilds are great philanthrophists and humanitarians. The Saudi Royals are not drug running, human trafficking, population-oppressing psychopaths, they are great humanitarians too. Wikileaks and Julian Assange are Russian stooges. The Russians are ultimate evil. Trump is a loser and he is stupid, he has achieved nothing in life. George Soros is a great Humanitarian and Philanthropist.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Sorry if someone here already mentioned this but the fire was in the same Home where Hillary hid her secret server. That's a really big coincidence.

Hillary Clinton's email server traced to home-based service: AP

WASHINGTON -- The computer server that transmitted and received Hillary Clinton's emails - on a private account she used exclusively for official business when she was secretary of state - traced back to an Internet service registered to her family's home in Chappaqua, New York, according to Internet records reviewed by The Associated Press.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Brian Ross from ABC is curiously missing now....didn't show for first day back and ABC had no comment....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

NEW thread worthy!

Someone has posted it already

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lefties are doubting the source plus the same ol nothing was illegal, FBI did an outstanding job investigating already montra. Blah blah blah Hillary is a saint.

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join