It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Plane info:

Owner is brother of this guy:
SEC Form 4

Folks may or may not remember this:

Last Updated Mar 2, 2016 4:12 PM EST

A day after his indictment on bid-rigging charges, Aubrey McClendon, the former chief executive of Chesapeake Energy Corp., died Wednesday morning in a car crash in Oklahoma.

edit on 4-1-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

DAMN, J&C.
Nice Work.

We need you here.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Pilot's name:

A dog rescue organization says Bill Kinsinger, a pilot for Pilots N Paws, was on board the plane that disappeared from the radar on Wednesday.

cbsaustin.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

All starting to "coincidentally" tie-in now !

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Looks like he was flying the plane but didn't own it.

It is odd that the flight plan had the plane going to a city in the middle of Texas, but the plane was last seen out over the Gulf of Mexico. Not very likely that was just accidentally off course.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I believe the pilot was also a prominent OKC physician.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It looks like 2 F-16s and 2 F-15s made visual contact with the plane, but it was unresponsive.

twitter.com...
edit on 4-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
I think it's cute how you guys think that you can fly under the radar by disguising words like NSA and Steve Bannon. Guess what: this thread is being monitored anyway, and not just by American agencies.

They're wasting bits monitoring a [HOAX!]? Why?

I've always admired people who want to see source material for themselves, so I'm curious if you have signed up for the free Pacer account yet, to verify your multiple claims in this thread that there aren't a bundle of sealed filings on the dockets of Federal Courts.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Just sent you a PM

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Owner is brother of this guy: SEC Form 4

Check out the transfer date:

J. David Hershberger For: WILLIAM M. BUERGLER 01/03/2018

edit on 4-1-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I believe that is the date the document was signed. The transfer actually took place on 12/29/2017.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

I believe that is the date the document was signed. The transfer actually took place on 12/29/2017.

Yes.
It became 'official' the day his brother's plane vanished.

Probably just a coincidence.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

How does this guy / brother fit into this whole thing? Why are they significant? I must have missed a post or something because I'm not seeing how they are relevant? Please enlighten me Q TAT!

edit on 4-1-2018 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Major oil and gas companies, including ExxonMobil and ConocoPhillips, as well as a Canadian trade agency promoting construction of the Keystone XL pipeline, have handed over millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation.
BP, ConocoPhillips, Chesapeake Energy, CITGO Petroleum, and Occidental Petroleum have also each donated between $10,000 and $25,000 to the foundation.

The Atlantic

Also, the CEO who died in the flaming car crash the day after he was indicted for bid rigging (in Argentina, see this post for details on what makes this all so shady) also possibly ties in.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Pilot's name:

A dog rescue organization says Bill Kinsinger, a pilot for Pilots N Paws, was on board the plane that disappeared from the radar on Wednesday.

cbsaustin.com...

I didn't realize that there were organizations that flew aged canines to adoptive homes. How much does that cost?
Around my area, there isn't enough money for pet rescue operations to feed young pets, and this old Husky was getting a plane trip. Seems odd to me.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Yes.
It became 'official' the day his brother's plane vanished.

Probably just a coincidence.

It's one of those Clinton Type coincidences. Nothing to see here.......

the aircraft was last observed on radar about 219 miles northwest of Cancun at 15,000 ft. and headed towards the Gulf of Mexico.

Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base New Orleans launched aircraft to investigate and reported the pilot was slouched over and appeared unconscious.

edit on 4-1-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

How does this guy / brother fit into this whole thing? Why are they significant? I must have missed a post or something because I'm not seeing how they are relevant? Please enlighten me Q TAT!

Q-JaC has got you covered, Q-Faux.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Pilot's name:

cbsaustin.com...

I didn't realize that there were organizations that flew aged canines to adoptive homes. How much does that cost?
Around my area, there isn't enough money for pet rescue operations to feed young pets, and this old Husky was getting a plane trip. Seems odd to me.

There are probably plenty of private aviation assets dedicated to transporting live cargo between individuals.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Pilot's name:

cbsaustin.com...

There are probably plenty of private aviation assets dedicated to transporting live cargo between individuals.

I don't doubt there are.
I know people that have bought dogs that were on the West Coast and had them flown to the East Coast... via commercial airlines... at great expense.
This operation is a charity of sorts.

edit on b000000312018-01-04T11:58:44-06:0011America/ChicagoThu, 04 Jan 2018 11:58:44 -06001100000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Pilot's name:

cbsaustin.com...

I don't doubt there are.
I know people that have bought dogs that were on the West Coast and had them flown to the East Coast... via commercial airlines... at great expense.
This operation is a charity of sorts.

On an unrelated note: POTUS signed yet another Human Trafficking EO on the same day the plane vanished.

S. 1536, the “Combating Human Trafficking in Commercial Vehicle Act,”

which requires the Department of Transportation to: designate an official to coordinate human trafficking prevention efforts across the Department and with other Federal agencies; establish an advisory committee on human trafficking; and expand the scope of activities authorized under the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s Outreach and Education Program to include human trafficking prevention

www.whitehouse.gov...

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join