It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   

What makes a movie GOOD?

GREAT actors?

Q

edit on 4-1-2018 by dashen because: Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/04/18 (Thu) 00:54:28 aaefa5 No.11115887

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Steve B/anon/ is unleashing covert high level multiplanar black ops trolling.

is vince McMahon writing this?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

these are indeed strange times.

who is Ambassador Matlock?

retired?

agent? double agent? triple agent?

Patriot?

in May 1962, Jack Matlock conducted the exit interview which enabled the Oswald family to leave the USSR and return to the USA.

He has advised several presidents, helped beat the Ruskies in t he Cold war arms race (especially space based weapons), had a (N * S ^ C) access position.

Presidents came and went but he was always there making policy and strategy plans of action.

theres stories around him of embassy fires started by K G B agents who used their disguises to access sensitive areas of the building.

After four years in Washington, he spent four years as Deputy Chief of Mission (DCM), the number two position, at Embassy Moscow. These years cemented his reputation within the State Department as a Soviet expert. In early 1976, the State Department made public the fact that the Soviet Union had been beaming microwaves at the Moscow Embassy from a nearby building for many years.[25] This caused concern about possible health effects of the low-level microwave radiation. Ironically, it was Soviet research that documented the psychological symptoms of sensitivity to microwave exposure. In the United States, the standards for safe exposure to microwaves were much more lenient than in the Soviet Union.[26] The August 26, 1977 ABC Evening News covered the story of a major fire at the embassy.[27] Despite the severity of the fire, all personnel were evacuated safely, and the efforts of the embassy staff elicited a commendation from President Jimmy Carter.[28] Former KGB agent Victor Sheymov testified before Congress in 1998 that the fire was deliberately induced by the Soviets in an effort to gain access to sensitive areas by agents posing as firemen.[29]

a very colorful career of serving the country

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I think it's cute how you guys think that you can fly under the radar by disguising words like NSA and Steve Bannon. Guess what: this thread is being monitored anyway, and not just by American agencies.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Why would they be watching if it was just a HOAX?

JT

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

these are indeed strange times.

who is Ambassador Matlock?

retired?

agent? double agent? triple agent?

Patriot?

in May 1962, Jack Matlock conducted the exit interview which enabled the Oswald family to leave the USSR and return to the USA.

He has advised several presidents, helped beat the Ruskies in t he Cold war arms race (especially space based weapons), had a (N * S ^ C) access position.

Presidents came and went but he was always there making policy and strategy plans of action.

theres stories around him of embassy fires started by K G B agents who used their disguises to access sensitive areas of the building.

After four years in Washington, he spent four years as Deputy Chief of Mission (DCM), the number two position, at Embassy Moscow. These years cemented his reputation within the State Department as a Soviet expert. In early 1976, the State Department made public the fact that the Soviet Union had been beaming microwaves at the Moscow Embassy from a nearby building for many years.[25] This caused concern about possible health effects of the low-level microwave radiation. Ironically, it was Soviet research that documented the psychological symptoms of sensitivity to microwave exposure. In the United States, the standards for safe exposure to microwaves were much more lenient than in the Soviet Union.[26] The August 26, 1977 ABC Evening News covered the story of a major fire at the embassy.[27] Despite the severity of the fire, all personnel were evacuated safely, and the efforts of the embassy staff elicited a commendation from President Jimmy Carter.[28] Former KGB agent Victor Sheymov testified before Congress in 1998 that the fire was deliberately induced by the Soviets in an effort to gain access to sensitive areas by agents posing as firemen.[29]

a very colorful career of serving the country

Former KGB agent Victor Sheymov testified before Congress in 1998 that the fire was deliberately induced by the Soviets in an effort to gain access to sensitive areas by agents posing as firemen.[29]

I find the part I bolded interesting when looking at the recent fire at the Clinton house.....
edit on 1/4/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
So does anyone think that Bannon is the trigger for what is supposed to happen today? I'm mobile and I cannot find the article again but I saw where Trump's lawyer served him with a cease-and-desist letter. I find that very interesting and can't wait to see what his reaction is.
Could this be the event on the 4th Q was talking about

www.cnn.com...
Here it is I'm CNN...not sure why link won't work
edit on 1/4/2018 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
So does anyone think that Bannon is the trigger for what is supposed to happen today? k

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I'm thinking the circus around Bannon is a red herring meant to distract people from more important events. Like possibly, arrests that would spook the Deep State.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

No it might not be too long before they get here. It has a happened before.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

edit on 4-1-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Ambassador Jack F. Matlock/Skyview World Media LLc.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Which one are you working for friendo?

edit on 4-1-2018 by dashen because: Im wqtching yqu

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
FROM jackmatlock.com:

jackmatlock.com...-936

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

a reply to: IAMTAT
Thanks guys. I've been "under a rock" and just getting caught up

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
What makes a movie GOOD?
GREAT actors?
Q

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Boy were those stupid questions from Univision he answered.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Because they're watching the hoaxers, obviously. Who do you think is behind this? (Ты знаешь кто ты.)

You are soo funny. My dads generation might have beleived this tripe.. The Russian stuff does not work anymore. Make a new story please.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I keep seeing references to Chesapeake Energy Corp...connecting it to the missing plane out of Oklahoma City.
Can't substantiate yet.

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join