It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I'm finding this whole Q thing quite fascinating.

I haven't seen where anyone has posted what the "normal" number of sealed indictments on average was in the past.

Did i miss that somewhere?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Here's a funny coincidence.

Today's date: 12/29/17

2,800 documents are being released that were discovered on Anthony Weiner's laptop, presumably containing information about Hillary and Huma.

It also happens to be...

Haiti National Day

On behalf of the U.S. government, I extend best wishes to the people of Haiti as you celebrate the 214th anniversary of Haiti’s independence.

(4th anniversary from Hillary)

LOL
Good timing!!

edit on 29-12-2017 by eisegesis because: spelling

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
I haven't seen where anyone has posted what the "normal" number of sealed indictments on average was in the past.

Important question which Ive asked but havent found an answer to. Maybe someone here can help.

@Eisegesis: ALL just coincidence.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I had a long post than it vanished.

Here are a few numbers from the DC and VA Federal Courts

2017 2016
DC 76 36
VA-E 95 12

The sealed records have gone up considerably, mainly since November/late Oct.

Don't trust my numbers, so do your own research.

It's not all Q related but it seems something big legal wise is happening.

Link to article

Time will tell what all these sealed records are. But there is an increase from normal amounts of sealed records.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

I remember reading a while back that the average number of sealed indictments across the whole is the US was 2-3 per month!

Apparently this amount is unprecedented. Just like the amounts of pedo/human trafficking arrests under the 11 month Trump admin has been unprecedented. 7000 now I think..

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Important question which Ive asked but havent found an answer to. Maybe someone here can help.

I've tried to google it, but i just keep getting the same results showing stuff like:

"4000 sealed indictments! Mass arrests pending!"

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

You can research it yourself here:

www.pacer.gov...

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I've tried to google it, but i just keep getting the same results showing stuff like:

"4000 sealed indictments! Mass arrests pending!"

Google is getting crappier and crappier by the day when you want to do really serious searches. They bring up useless stuff no matter how you change your search parameters taking you right back to where "they" want to lead you.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

From an excellent thread by esteemed member Vasa Croe:

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Since folks keep wondering and pointing to whatever experts in law, here is the paper I pulled my numbers from.

This is a Federal Judicial Center study with numbers from 2006. Yes thats a few years back, but it should be pretty representative of the number of sealed indictments that happen in Federal court today.

Federal Study

Page 17 is the one to look at.

Out of 66,458 cases total in ALL Federal Courts, there were only 284 sealed indictments. This is coming from the actual source, not someone with any agenda or speaking without knowledge.

The current number of sealed indictments has never happened in the history of US courts.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

We acknowledge the tremendous strides Haiti has made over the last year. The inauguration of President Moïse in February, and the work Haiti is undertaking to stabilize its electoral system going forward, can reaffirm the Haitian people’s commitment to democracy, human rights, and the rule of law.

I thought this little blurb from your source was quite interesting!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thank you very much!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Kudos to Vasa for getting that up on ATS I remember reading that!

And kudos to you jaded for digging it up and posting..

edit on 29-12-2017 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
pbs.twimg.com...:large Huma with possible ankle montitor. Posted in the other thread as well for research .

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
In the current news:

Huma Abedins cousin convicted of fraud and shown to have colluded with rich Russians.

Trump publicly asking "Where is Podesta?"

If it isnt obvious by now that Q is linked to Trump, people are blind. Even IF Q is not legit, at the very least he is connected to Trump.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

In the current news:

Huma Abedins cousin convicted of fraud and shown to have colluded with rich Russians.

Trump publicly asking "Where is Podesta?"

If it isnt obvious by now that Q is linked to Trump, people are blind. Even IF Q is not legit, at the very least he is connected to Trump.

He's also asking about this per Fox News

President Trump is drawing attention to the mysterious federal court case against Imran Awan, the former IT aide to a number of congressional Democrats, including former Democratic National Committee chairman Debbie Wasserman Schultz. “Whatever happened to this Pakistani guy who worked with the DNC?” the president asked in an interview published Thursday by the New York Times.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I just found this on /pol. Is Guantanamo Bay always this busy? I hope it helps.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dntwastetime
pbs.twimg.com...:large Huma with possible ankle montitor. Posted in the other thread as well for research .

It looks like pumps or clogs...women's shoes, to me.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Looks like many "prisoner" transfers !!

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It's just a coincidence. ......

2:45 pm ET White House: President Trump signed proclamation declaring JANUARY 2018 as NATIONAL SLAVERY AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING PREVENTION MONTH.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

There are no coincidences.

;-)

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join