It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy Thanks for the imbed and photochop on the foot. The bell bottoms look like a cover up possibly.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

SKYKING: Possible "GO ORDER" delivered around 2:00AM this morning.

www.youtube.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I just found this on /pol. Is Guantanamo Bay always this busy? I hope it helps.

I'm not sure that amount of traffic volume is unusual, a number of those flights are actually on a schedule for example the CSQ flights and BKS, they are commuter airlines based out of Miami.

The other flights that are blocked by owner are more corporate type aircraft and it's not unusual to see them block their tail numbers. This could be for a number of reason but I would think the main reason is proprietary information. Corporations not wanting to shared their movement to competition.

I was able to look back at the air traffic from a month ago and it really didn't look any different, at least from a cursory look.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

On the way home from work I heard th AZ national gaurd is sending 50 to guantanamo bay for 9 months. Seems like someone was saying to watch guantanamo bay

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow

On the way home from work I heard th AZ national gaurd is sending 50 to guantanamo bay for 9 months. Seems like someone was saying to watch guantanamo bay

I wanted to add what I posted. That flight list does not include military flights. They are just the scheduled flights and corporate traffic.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

SKYKING: Possible "GO ORDER" delivered around 2:00AM this morning.

www.youtube.com...

twitter.com...

That doesn't sound typical or normal. Is it ever on during late night?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
BBC: Qatari prince Al-Thani convicted of raping four children

Coincidentally, Hillary Clinton and her Foundation have close ties with and received donations from the ruling Al-Thani family.

This perhaps explains why Al-Jazeera news (the CNN of the Middle East) has become so strongly Anti-Saudi and Anti-Trump.
edit on 2017 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
This photo is photoshopped or a different photo from the photo posted a few pages ago. www.dailymail.co.uk... Check out the daily mail article It appears the original photo has no Beam in front of her foot. It appears to be the same photo pasted in a different thread .Why use a photo where the leg is blocked when you have another with her clearly walking? This photo has been purposely blocked off the left leg of inhuma but it could be another in the sequence of photos but why hide the bell bottom ? Also the first photo in the article is cropped just at the boot level of her bell bottoms. She must be wearing a tracker on her left leg.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dntwastetime

Not sure why a tracker would be removable, defeats the purpose. Those skin tight pants would be darn near impossible to don and doff. However if there was a tracker it looks like it would be on her Right leg, it looks like there's something block like. But it's probably just a weird shape the fabric.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181 I just wonder why the daily mail would use the photo in the article of her leg covered by a pole when they had the clear photo of her without the blocking of the figure. Why would the editor choose the interference image instead of the full image shown before. Also the cut off legs in the second photo. Too much coincidence for me. Thanks for the reply.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: dntwastetime
This photo is photoshopped or a different photo from the photo posted a few pages ago. www.dailymail.co.uk... Check out the daily mail article It appears the original photo has no Beam in front of her foot. It appears to be the same photo pasted in a different thread .Why use a photo where the leg is blocked when you have another with her clearly walking? This photo has been purposely blocked off the left leg of inhuma but it could be another in the sequence of photos but why hide the bell bottom ? Also the first photo in the article is cropped just at the boot level of her bell bottoms. She must be wearing a tracker on her left leg.

I honestly do not see where folks are getting the idea of a ankle monitor because of the bell bottom pants.

I will believe that any of these people are wearing a monitor when i see the actual monitor. But i just can't buy into the monitor thing because of the way the fabric of her bell bottoms lay.

Has anyone found any other picture of her that would give credence to the monitor theory? Or current pictures of her wearing a dress? Or a timeline of when she stopped wearing dresses/skirts?
edit on 30-12-2017 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

There's nothing to indicate that these have anything to do with any goings on in DC.
The two we know about were for trumps people. I'd imagine any others would also be for trumps people. Since he and his campaign are under investigation and all.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

Where did that information come from?

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dntwastetime

Bell bottoms make petite women look taller by extending the visual line of the leg. Like wearing shoes and stockings the same color will. Huma is tiny.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Guess we'll see some action now ay? Or not.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Huma is tiny.

She is 5 feet 10 inches tall.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

The whole world is anti trump. Wake up and smell the roses. He's not good for anyone.

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join