It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: mzinga

When I pointed out that the much heralded Comet Pizza raid never took place I was informed that the block the pizzaeria was on was owned by a Saudi billionaire who has been arrested and being tortured. There is no reason to believe that this Saudi prince actually owned the building, and if he did, that he even knew what businesses were located there. His arrest was part of a major power consolidation by the heir apparent... disposing of potential rivals. He is being kept in a five star hotel which presumably lacks a proper dungeon. In other words, rather than admit they had been misled, they grasp at more unsourced, unproven, fantastical claims to "verify" their narrative. It would all be amusing if it weren't for the fact that they seem to be hoping and praying for a banana republic style coup, with Trump as the Caudillo.

Wake up. These are the same bunch that facilitate in 911. The same prince you referring to also owned the top of the hotel where the recent shooting took place from. This is pay back time.

Please for the love of god never be a judge in a court of law.

Never be judge. Please.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Never be judge. Please.

Why? Because I expect actual evidence instead of hearsay and speculation?

ETA: If what you consider to be "evidence" were to be used against Trump and his courtiers, they would all hang. You should be hoping there are more judges like me.
edit on 29-12-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: purplemer

Never be judge. Please.

Why? Because I expect actual evidence instead of hearsay and speculation?

ETA: If what you consider to be "evidence" were to be used against Trump and his courtiers, they would all hang. You should be hoping there are more judges like me.
No, because a trial is a marathon and you run sprints. And then you stop and mock the actual competitors that run the race to completion as being slow or inept because they aren't sprinting with you.
It takes time to bake bread. If you keep checking it and banging the oven door you will cause the loaf to fall. And always asking "is it done yet?, is it done yet?" does not in any way increase the time needed to bake bread.

As a judge i suspect you would convict a ham sandwich because it wasn't kosher or halal.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Somebody is headed for a tropical vacation to Cuba this morning ! Hope they have a fun time! I heard a battalion of national guard was headed there and a flight from Norfolk landed early this morning ! THE STORM IS ON!!! :Owls: !!! flightaware.com... MAGA !!!
edit on 29-12-2017 by dntwastetime because: derp
the plane appears invisible on the flight tracker . Also notice the call sign CSQ893 out of FtLauderdale
edit on 29-12-2017 by dntwastetime because: error

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dntwastetime
Somebody is headed for a tropical vacation to Cuba this morning ! Hope they have a fun time! I heard a battalion of national guard was headed there and a flight from Norfolk landed early this morning ! THE STORM IS ON!!! :Owls: !!! flightaware.com... MAGA !!! the plane appears invisible on the flight tracker . Also notice the call sign CSQ893 out of FtLauderdale

That plane can carry 50 passengers.
Even with 2 guards per prisoner, there could be a dozen or more bad guys on board.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Somebody is headed for a tropical vacation to Cuba this morning ! Hope they have a fun time! I heard a battalion of national guard was headed there and a flight from Norfolk landed early this morning ! THE STORM IS ON!!! :Owls: !!! flightaware.com... MAGA !!! the plane appears invisible on the flight tracker . Also notice the call sign CSQ893 out of FtLauderdale

Asking because I really don't know, but are there any planes that show visible flight path that go there? It was opened back up for travel so just flying there doesn't really do it for me....having the flight path invisible would seem odd to me if it was unusual for that to happen...I just don't know if unusual or not.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Asking because I really don't know, but are there any planes that show visible flight path that go there? It was opened back up for travel so just flying there doesn't really do it for me....having the flight path invisible would seem odd to me if it was unusual for that to happen...I just don't know if unusual or not.

The path is visible, the plane is invisible and scheduled to arrive at 8:54am.
edit on 29-12-2017 by dntwastetime because: derp

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Plane is sitting on the tarmac 3 hr delay. I wonder who they got hooded and chained in there? Hopefully some of the basket of deservables. Edit Add I notice the flight path changed and now the plane is flying all the way around cuba instead of over it . Scheduled to depart at 10am as Dimeba g would say ,watch it go !!
edit on 29-12-2017 by dntwastetime because: sp

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Q's original Twitter account?

This guy claims he found it.
www.youtube.com...

THIS is the account he found:
twitter.com...

The account was opened in Oct. 2017.
It has primarily re-tweeted Assange & WL...much dealing with SR.

edit on 29-12-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Interesting sidenote. I'm spotting more anti-Q posts on /pol lately. There is currently a Q thread that is trying to discredit it and Reddit is of course involvved. Yes i said it. I still think Q is more of a collective hive mind and not only one person in particular. It's kinda strange with how much effort these people try to crush anything Q related. Stay vigilant folks.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Dam they changed path again and are steering the plane all the way around all the islands and like I mentioned around cuba and over only a small amount of land! The storm !!!!
edit on 29-12-2017 by dntwastetime because: edit spelling

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Q's original Twitter account?

This guy claims he found it.
www.youtube.com...

THIS is the account he found:
twitter.com...

The account was opened in Oct. 2017.
It has primarily re-tweeted Assange & WL...much dealing with SR.

Looks like folks in there are associating Q with an incorrect tripcode, unless he changed it. I don't think that's the original Q.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dntwastetime

I just checked weather conditions to rule that out. 77, sunny and only 6 mph winds. I am going to assume they're not waiting on other planes to clear the runway because I'm pretty sure you guys would have caught that.

Very interesting.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Plane is sitting on the tarmac 3 hr delay. I wonder who they got hooded and chained in there? Hopefully some of the basket of deservables. Edit Add I notice the flight path changed and now the plane is flying all the way around cuba instead of over it . Scheduled to depart at 10am as Dimeba g would say ,watch it go !!

Ha...been a while since I heard anyone reference Dimebag Darrell....Pantera was my very first concert.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: loveguy

Thanks.

I’m more interested in the choice to shutdown the account for 11mins...

Rather than the “who”...
I’ve heard numerous times that the guy they said did it was actually not involved at all, or was put up to it by others.
Which I find believable too.

However it’s still good info you shared, loveguy...
Thanks very much.

I heard a crazy theory on that - it might have been to attempt to get trump to log back into twitter, and that at that point they were able to get his gps position in order to target air force one. And he was on air force one at the time this happened supposedly.

That could easily be total crap, I don't even know if logging into to twitter does give them a position.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Came across this very strange account during a recent Q search.
twitter.com...

Does anyone know what this stuff is?
I'm thinking satellite surveillance.

ATS Aviation experts?

Today's post:

29DEC2017 0232Z [ALLSTATIONS [109 CHAR] JWS3HJ - VRUCSBXDVX4YAXXBPOKQBGI2CH6BITEXCEAPJC4DUCSWHW6SJIZKTWNR4P5OQZOT7YCSF2IBM4MJP6ERWEMMIUJNURRRRSZALJR7HCE ENDOWMENT]

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Came across this very strange account during a recent Q search.
twitter.com...

Does anyone know what this stuff is?
I'm thinking satellite surveillance.

ATS Aviation experts?

Today's post:

29DEC2017 0232Z [ALLSTATIONS [109 CHAR] JWS3HJ - VRUCSBXDVX4YAXXBPOKQBGI2CH6BITEXCEAPJC4DUCSWHW6SJIZKTWNR4P5OQZOT7YCSF2IBM4MJP6ERWEMMIUJNURRRRSZALJR7HCE ENDOWMENT]

twitter.com...

I know there's a skyking Chan poster that is constantly referenced but have no idea of the significance....

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Also flying at 35,000 feet. is this normal ? It says it is suppose to be in the air but I see nothing on the flightpath. Crazy they changed path 2 times.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That is an EAM. I'm pretty new to it, but these are pretty common from what I gather.

They are tracked here.

Also, you can listen to them in RT here.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dntwastetime

I would think Cuba wouldn't allow GB flights through its airspace. Just a guess though. That would explain the looping around the island

new topics

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join