It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Shots fired near DWS office?

BOOTED?

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Denoli

ENOU[G]H IS EN[O]UGH.
_CONF_AW-CjF78-82(Z 00:00)_
:OWLS:
Good Hunting!
Q

Enough is Enough
enough.org...

Would G.O. be initials, if so who?

I interpreted it as a 'GO' order.

I thought of that as well. There was a tweet today on calm before the storm I think, about the CIA had launched an attack on POTUS but MI and NSA detected it.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
North Korea is a country in which human flesh is sold on the black market so that people can survive. The average Korean owns virtually nothing, much less Internet. What could Google CEO Eric Schmidt possibly gain from visiting?

Unless...North Korea is a puppet state run by the cabal...and the visits have another purpose entirely.
edit on 2017 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Perkins Coie really gets around.

Meet Judith Corley, President Obama's New Personal Lawyer

Robert Bauer’s new role as White House counsel resulted in a new job, as well, for one of his longtime colleagues at Perkins Coie. Judith Corley,a political law partner in the firm’s Washington, D.C., office will now serve as President Barack Obama’s personal lawyer, reports the Blog of Legal Times.

www.abajournal.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
He just posted....

edit on 23-12-2017 by dashen because: Q !UW.yye1fxo 12/24/17 (Sun) 00:36:04 62d7b8 No.162785

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Washington Crossing the Delaware is an 1851 oil-on-canvas painting by the German American artist Emanuel Gottlieb Leutze. It commemorates General George Washington's crossing of the Delaware River with the Continental Army on the night of December 25–26, 1776, during the American Revolutionary War. That action was the first move in a surprise attack against the German Hessian allied mercenary forces at Trenton, New Jersey, in the Battle of Trenton on the morning of December 26.

Washington Crossing The Delaware

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I was just going to post that pic dashen.

The pic oozes staunch direction in dangerous waters.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
THE HESSIANS GAVE THE ROTSCHILDS THEIR START

Mayer Amschel Rothschild was born in 1744 in the Judengasse, in Frankfurt. His father, Amschel Moses had a business in goods-trading and currency exchange. He was a personal supplier of collectable coins to the Prince of Hesse.

I know this story because i heard it firsthand from a Rothschild!

In 1806, Napoleon invaded Hesse in response to Wilhelm IX's support for Prussia. On the advance of Napoleon's army, Wilhelm IX was forced to go into exile in the Duchy of Holstein. The dilemma of how to conceal his coffers from the occupying forces was solved by Carl Friedrich Buderus (1759-1819), his financial adviser, who recommended that all his stock be confided to the House of Rothschild because they were best placed to protect his funds, and he thus entrusted part of his vast fortune to Mayer Amschel Rothschild for safekeeping. Mayer turned to his son, Nathan, in London. Nathan invested £550,000 of Wilhem IX's funds in British government securities and bullion. These investments proved extremely lucrative and, by the time Wilhem IX returned from exile, had accrued considerable interest. The Rothschilds' reputation for trustworthiness and astute financial management was firmly established.

Business expanded rapidly following the French Revolution when Rothschild handled payments from Britain for the hire of Hessian mercenaries.

edit on 24-12-2017 by dashen because: www.rothschildarchive.org...

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
He just posted....

The painting depicts a 10-hour long, nighttime operation.
Godspeed, operators.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I've never really gotten into it on this website or ever seen it mentioned but there's a huge Rabbit Hole waiting to be thrown into regarding the kingdom of Hesse

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I've never really gotten into it on this website or ever seen it mentioned but there's a huge Rabbit Hole waiting to be thrown into regarding the kingdom of Hesse

As in the City of London financing it?

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

As in around the time they gave the Rothchilds their rise to power they Kingdom was cleaning out the treasury's of every nation that rented out their private Army. And the Rothschilds were playing all of Europe and bringing the money back to the king of Hess. Whatever happened to Europe's gold? The king of Hess had it for a long time

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

HOLY CRAPIOLI

this thread on iridium is INSANE

Ain't it though...... I had to go through like 35 pages to find 3 posts relevant posts.

It's a little bit of everything thrown in. Definitely need your tinfoil hat on for it.

Iridum had 66 Satellites and 18 ground facilities all over the world, then went bankrupt just 9 months after becoming operational ...At least 6 Billion dollars of effort. Ended up getting sold to "private investors" for 25 or 35 Million and is based in Bethesda Maryland ? What city is right across the river? Langley.

Plus part of it was setup solely for Military use.

But there's nothing to see there.......... shhhhh.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Almost always the left eye. I think Q referenced that as significant, like it was a ritual kind of thing. Dunno.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

In some symbolism, two eyes represent Love and Intelligence; it is also said that the left eye is the evil eye, just as the left hand in Latin is sinister.

Dictionary of Images and Symbols in Counselling
By William Stewart

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Some North Korean defectors claim that Kim Jong Un runs elite pedophile rings.

Inside Kim Jong Un's regime: Teen sex slaves, public executions and bird saliva soup North Korean defector Hee Yeon Lim on Kim Jong Un's sex slaves: 'Yes, they have to sleep with him and they cannot make a mistake or object because they could very easily simply disappear'

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Inside Kim Jong Un's regime: Teen sex slaves, public executions and bird saliva soup North Korean defector Hee Yeon Lim on Kim Jong Un's sex slaves: 'Yes, they have to sleep with him and they cannot make a mistake or object because they could very easily simply disappear'

He looks the part.... imo.

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Of course he is....he's a dictator that controls every aspect of everything and sex slavery is worldwide!

There was a movie about child slave trade a while back that really hits the heart....Kevin Cline was excellent in it...it's called Trade. It is true to form. I have worked some cases related to this field for clients before and it's widespread and sick.

Highly recommend the movie for anyone that's in denial about how rampant the trade really is.

new topics

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join