It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account-

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

>>172726

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Celebrate this SPECIAL day in a BIG way.

God bless you all.

Q

edit on 25-12-2017 by dashen because: Q !UW.yye1fxo 12/25/17 (Mon) 14:40:34 8696f9 No.172761

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Thank you all for your trust, faith, and patriotism.

WE are privileged to serve you.

Please PRAY for those who would lay down their lives to protect our FREEDOM.

You are safe.

God bless.

Q

edit on 25-12-2017 by dashen because: Q !UW.yye1fxo 12/25/17 (Mon) 14:54:18 8696f9 No.172884

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I'm currently following another Q is a LARP thread on /pol and the massive amount of shills is rather suspicious. Why would people care about a LARP so much? If Q is a elaborate LARP then the worst thing we do is waisting our time and that's it. Weird. My experiences with these shill threads tells me that something big is about to go down.

edit on 25-12-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Golly yall

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

0, [10-9]

Operational_window(5-6)_FDeltaC25-26

Secured.

Floor is yours.

Twitter FW_

Twitter [kill_rogue]

CONF_WHITE_WHITE_

Q

edit on 25-12-2017 by dashen because: Q !UW.yye1fxo 12/25/17 (Mon) 15:57:38 70edc0 No.173382

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I'm currently following another Q is a LARP thread on /pol and the massive amount of shills is rather suspicious. Why would people care about a LARP so much? If Q is a elaborate LARP then the worst thing we do is waisting our time and that's it. Weird. My experiences with these shill threads tells me that something big is about to go down.

Its an intuition thing. People with a heart can discern bogus from legit.
edit on 2017 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

So I'm reading an AMA of and ex CIA guy on the RDT and someone asks about people being caught overseas, thrown in prison for espionage never being heard from again. And the CIA guys says...."Well I've heard of a lot of people being locked up at the 4 Seasons in Riyadh and all knowledge of them has been denied"

Just a weird Comment, why would Cia Operatives be locked up in SA? Unless I read his response wrong .

It's on the IAMA sub
edit on 25-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Don't you wish you had the code book or cypher?

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Analysis seems to be centering around a Toronto to Atlanta flight.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

So I'm reading an AMA of and ex CIA guy on the RDT and someone asks about people being caught overseas, thrown in prison for espionage never being heard from again. And the CIA guys says...."Well I've heard of a lot of people being locked up at the 4 Seasons in Riyadh and all knowledge of them has been denied"

Just a weird Comment, why would Cia Operatives be locked up in SA? Unless I read his response wrong .

It's on the IAMA sub

That would mean that not only Saudi Royalty but other swamp creatures are being locked in and detained there. IF what Q says is true and they are all part of the cabal-swamp, it would make sense.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

twitter.com...

I don't understand who detected the SOS or where this info comes from...
edit on 2017 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

It's on the IAMA sub

That would mean that not only Saudi Royalty but other swamp creatures are being locked in and detained there. IF what Q says is true and they are all part of the cabal-swamp, it would make sense.

Maybe. His statement referred to his time there, not current events. It appears at the least 4 Seasons are related to CIA somehow. ...and who owned 4 Seasons???

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

twitter.com...

There was this in the comments with no proof of claim:

JAssange Geo located to Georgia earlier.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

twitter.com...

As in the country or the state in the US? Guessing the country....because if he's in my state I am going to have to try to find him to have some whiskey and talk for a while....would love to pick his brain....

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

twitter.com...

As in the country or the state in the US? Guessing the country....because if he's in my state I am going to have to try to find him to have some whiskey and talk for a while....would love to pick his brain....

Wait a minute...what if the US Navy tweet was send out as a warning or a go sign and he was extracted and relocated to a safehouse. Hmm. Julian Assange has apparently and coincidentally moved to a new Twitter account because the old one was compromised by the CIA. He tweeted that Sessions and the FBI should release the transcripts of the Tarmac meeting or Wikileaks will do it for them. If it is really him then someone must have pissed him off big time. I guess we will know if anything else gets released. A new 65GB file couldn't be opened yet. No idea if the dump is legit though.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

People with candles thought those newfangled light bulbs were crazy too. Keep searching for threads in the goose chase. Meanwhile sane people are looking at Nostradomus trying to tie any current event to a quatrain.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

twitter.com...

No proof of any of it like how they geo-located him ect. Look at the twitter feed above. Can't see it being true. How did he get from Embassy to airport undetcted even?

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Miley sounds fired up!

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

A new 65GB file couldn't be opened yet. No idea if the dump is legit though.

I cannot find this file peeps talk of. I have the feeling JA has been in protective custody for some time now.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

No proof of any of it like how they geo-located him ect. Look at the twitter feed above. Can't see it being true. How did he get from Embassy to airport undetcted even?

He was moved out of the embassy a good while ago now. When they had the incident with all the armed police outside. Shortly afterwards London Airport was closed down due to a gas leak or something.

He has not been seen at location since then.

new topics

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join