It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im Having a Baby!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Right.....i dont want all you hot ats chicks killing yourselves and trying to convince me to walk out on my girlfriend so you can have me.....(god im sad!) but..............(drum roll).......................................................................

IM GOING TO BE A DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yup,although medically ive been advised to not breed,i have done and in september theres going to be a little mini optimus fett!!

i have to admit it was a bit of a shock but im really happy and have started the 'lets talk about babys alot' thing with my friends,so in about 10 years you will have a new ATS member!

as soon as i know whether its a boy or a girl i'll let you know!

i need sugestions for names....i want something cool but not stupid so please send your thoughts?

being a proud expectant father i dont want much,only that he or she becomes king or queen of England,the next formula 1 world champion,an astronaught,first person on mars...etc,etc.....you know.....normal things,lol.

theres another star shining in the nights sky now!

Regards,optimus.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Congrats optimus

or shall i say daddy optimus.....i'm sure you'll be a great dad

JAK

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Ahhh! Absolutely excellent news optimus fett.

Congratulations to the both of you.

Jack

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
thanks Jack......peace out.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I notice alot of men on here get excited about having a child moreso then the woman... just an observation...

And Congratulations!

I go see my nephews on tuesday, they are so adorable they make me want to have kids... but i'm not ready, at least until i'm 40 something.

THey need lot's of attention in the early stages to know they are loved, they love stories, and they like to be held ALOT.

Let us know if it's a boy or a girl!

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Oh no another optimus fett the world's going to end. I say you name your kid chris that means you can think up one name for both genders. It's easier that way.
Congrats!!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
excellent news optimus!

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Congragulations is such an odd thing to say. How about, Salutations to the Baby

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Good wishes from me to your grown family

your uncle dc

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
congratz!!!

remember to warn the little fett about...

"them"...

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well congratulations. Personally I'm scared at the though of you teaching your ways to a young, impressinable one but I'm sure you'll be a great dad.

Anyhow if it's a historical figure you may as well go with somebody important, but not famous enough were the typical high schooler will recognize the name. For example Rommel, it's a bit strange I guess but Erwin Rommel was a great general who was well respected by all.

I hear for boys Roman emperor names are good so long as it's not Nero (played the fiddle while watching Rome burn) or Caligula.

new topics

top topics

join