It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrant Opens Fire on TX Interstate Drivers with Assault Rifle — Child Shot in Head

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: gdkknxnqkc
a reply to: silo13

People are focusing on making jokes and jabbing on another. This is serious what's wrong with you people?

This thread will more than likey just focus on the fact the agressor is an immigrant and has nothing to do with those hurt.

Using the misfortunes of people to push a policical agenda is as bad as making light of a situation in my book.

Of course.
Some white dudes shoot up concerts, churches, shopping malls etc etc. People blame mental health. As soon as someone of color or their immigration status is revealed it's full of xenophobia hate train.

Well that's because immigrants kill in the name of some non existent omnipotent being and that is simply not OK, mental illness is just normal and is the price you pay for living in a free society.

Makes sense right.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
An "illegal immigrant"?.. Really? How does one "immigrate", ."illegally"? I'm a 100% sure, that's already against the "law". Not to mention, (this illegal immigrant), has an "assault rifle"?..Which most "citizens" can not get, without jumping threw "legal" hoops? And they want more "laws"? That said,... This is an emotional news/propaganda story. Sorry if a kid was actually shot in the head. That is sad, (if it really happened?) OP, you saw this with your own eyes? No you did not! But the "Headline" killed itself. With to much, "lawyer/political talk"... And to mutch, "catch phrase".

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
News articles mentioned the girl and head injury.

A man had a gunshot wound to the back of his head, a woman had a wound on her arm and a young girl also had a head injury.

Op article

Police said those bullets hit four people including a 7-year-old girl. She remained in critical condition in the ICU Saturday afternoon.

kxan.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: Milkweed
a reply to: kaylaluv

People are terrified of Mexican's when American's are the issue. American culture is hateful and violent.

Based on what's been happening with all these mass shooters, I look at every white male I don't know with suspicion. Hispanics aren't even on my radar.

I lived in a borderline ghetto with the population majority being blacks and hispanics, lily-white me & mine being a minority for years.

I'm still far more wary of whites out in public losing their s# on the masses. They've made an habit of it the last few years.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milkweed

And the "rape and beat americans" remark was relevant? Seeing how this is about a shooting.

Any harm caused to an American (or anyone for that matter) goes against my grain.

Why not add rape and beat?

Don't you think shooting a 7 year old robs them of their innocence?

Do you not think the harm done to the body of these people doesn't look like a beating when they're through?

Why keep trying to twist this where I'm the bad guy and he's the one who shot people.

Lame and a waste of bandwidth.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

Any harm caused to an American (or anyone for that matter) goes against my grain.

Then you need to get on the public awareness for born/legal Americans, because we're pretty f#ing abusive all around here.

Lame and a waste of bandwidth.

When it comes to ignoring the giant native elephant in the room, indeed.
edit on 11/8/2017 by Nyiah because: lol, wrong elephant reference slipped past. We're not drunk yet.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

As disgusting as these instances are, they don't get the attention they deserve because it doesn't fit the narrative, the freedom-hating gun-grabbers can't whine about banning firearms, and it "shoots" them in the foot about illegal aliens.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Assault rifle AR-15 I presume??? On the highway?? If this is the case I would love to see them start pushing this on in the commie media.
My heart goes out to the kid, but!!!! In this case I'm guessing a grazed head wound or something of the like or they would have died instantly. Here's the kicker. If he had a normal run of the mill 12 gauge, brown, boring and harmless looking, loaded with buck shot?? That is what the assault rifle banning nuts don't get! You can carry 7 pulling the plug on a bird hunting gun. That would be the go to for max damage driving along side people or shooting passing cars.
If you had slugs, buck shot, possibly even 4 shot in 3" mag loads, you are going to be killing at a much higher rate than a .223 on a moving target with your run of the mill wacko shooting people.
Then if you want to get real ugly look up the Saiga 12 with 30 round drum. That's 30, 12 gauge buck shot rounds slamming cars.
I hate even saying this, putting ideas out there, but it needs to be said for the people screaming to ban the AR style weapons.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

As disgusting as these instances are, they don't get the attention they deserve because it doesn't fit the narrative, the freedom-hating gun-grabbers can't whine about banning firearms, and it "shoots" them in the foot about illegal aliens.

Kinda sad when conservatives try to point out the dangers of illegal immigrants and all they ever have are a few stories compared to the millions of possible illegal immigrants. Kinda proves nothing about illegal immigrants except that there are a few bad apples in the orchard.

edit on 8-11-2017 by jacquesdarippa because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2017 by jacquesdarippa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: jacquesdarippa

There are a few bad apples in any demographic.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
We have enough wackos here, we don't need to be importing them.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Sounds like he's American material. Though he should've waited till he was a legal citizen before shooting up the place.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

What that tells me is that white legal male citizens tend to be psychotic.

As a raging feminist, that would have to be your assumption huh.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

Then if you want to get real ugly look up the Saiga 12 with 30 round drum

I am hoping santa will bring me one of those!
They look so fun to shoot!

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

As a raging feminist, that would have to be your assumption huh.

Yeah well, when was the last time a feminist shot up a church or a movie theater or an elementary school or an outdoor concert.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Try to keep the bigotry in check, please. From a white legal male citizen.

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

To be fair to Kayla, I'm having trouble thinking of known multiple mass shootings perpetrated by blacks or hispanics. Now, ones perpetrated by white guys, on the other hand...

I'm on my way out the door, so statistics are coming from the first google return I have:
www.statista.com...

Oh look, 51% of mass shooting perps were white, compared to the next biggest demographic responsible for mass shootings, blacks at 15%.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

No idea what the last part of your post means?

Well I sure as hell knew what I was talk'n about when I wrote it.
All I can say now is, just because I don't remember, doesn't
mean I didn't know.

Some kinda deep contrast goin on IDK and will refuse to
speak of this matter in the future now slowly fading to
black and ...... ...gone!

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Liberals will just blame the NRA and gun lovers. Same as with the Texas shooter.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: face23785

To be fair to Kayla, I'm having trouble thinking of known multiple mass shootings perpetrated by blacks or hispanics. Now, ones perpetrated by white guys, on the other hand...

I'm on my way out the door, so statistics are coming from the first google return I have:
www.statista.com...

Oh look, 51% of mass shooting perps were white, compared to the next biggest demographic responsible for mass shootings, blacks at 15%.

Actually you are wrong on your stats. Add into the fact to be counted as multiple it needs to be 4 or more. Who do you think does most of the shootings in Chicago? Do you think they are only shooting one at a time? More are shot in Chicago on a weekend then these incidents.

The reason you don't hear about black mass shootings is because the are barely mentioned on MSM and forgotten the next day. How long did people talk about the Antioch, TN church shooting? I didn't even hear it on the news, but I've heard the others.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join