It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrant Opens Fire on TX Interstate Drivers with Assault Rifle — Child Shot in Head

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The link in the OP is incorrect. Until it is fixed by the author, here is the correct link to the source.

source

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
All right, all right all...

I can see how this slipped through the cracks.
Fox News-Loves guns, hates illegal immigrants
Everyone else that isn't Fox News (generally referred to as librul or FAKE NEWS)-Hates guns, loves illegals

They cancel each other out.

Well, that and the church shooting the next morning...
Gonna have to shoot more people to stay on top of the headlines in 'Merica.

Due to this being placed in breaking General news, I thought this just happened, then I read the Saturday night part. Far from breaking.
edit on 8-11-2017 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Im not religious but JESUS CHRIST folks there are some real sick and twisted people on the first page of this thread coming out with what they think is humour...

I really hope this does not happen to one of your children, your loved ones or yourselves...!

Seeing more and more of this infantile, immature and pathetic behavior more and more often at the moment here on ATS when it comes to the death of people...

What sad excuses of people you are.

Positive thoughts to all those touched by yet another tragic gun situation, especially the child that has/had a whole life in front of them...

I hope Justice is well served and the perp gets life...

Saddest

Lags
edit on 8-11-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Cos I’m F...ing annoyed

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: gdkknxnqkc
a reply to: silo13

Only assault with deadly weapon? I would think attempted murder. Can an illegal carry legally? Wouldn't that be a charge aswell?

That's what I just thought. It's clearly way more than assault when someone is shooting at someone. The only way you can just assault someone with a rifle, is if you use it like a bat.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Seems to me that the good immigrants would try to get into this country the legal way. If you use that philosophy, a lot more of the illegals from Mexico are going to be criminals, they already are breaking the law by crossing the boarder illegally.

I know someone who came into this country many years ago...legally. She eventually got her citizenship. Now, if they want to leave illegals into California, they are opening the door for the good and the bad, in California there may be more good illegals than bad illegals because they want workers there and leave them in. But there are still a lot of troublemakers coming from Mexico there.

That guy in the thread shooting people is not typical of most Illegal immigrants though. He is a pathological killer. He probably believes he is doing the right thing. We do have people like that in this country, lots of them. We really do not need more like that.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: grey580

I'm not sure what to ban here.

You should ban illegal immigrants.

Well that should solve it.

Illegal immigrants who want to do harm will see that they're "banned," and won't bother breaking the law. Because criminals follow laws.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Sadly, it shows that people are too used to this type of thing happening.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
well, if you guys want to classify all illegals as the same, I guess every middle aged white guy is a push away from a mass shooting?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Thanks. I fixed it. I have to learn to check my links after posting.

I'll check your link out also.

I went right to the source of the video.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

The worst is seeing all the stars those supposed funny « but depraved » comments are getting... Sick...

Warmest

Lags

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
Im not religious but JESUS CHRIST folks there are some real sick and twisted people on the first page of this thread coming out with what they think is humour...

I really hope this does not happen to one of your children, your loved ones or yourselves...!

Seeing more and more of this infantile, immature and pathetic behavior more and more often at the moment here on ATS when it comes to the death of people...

What sad excuses of people you are.

Positive thoughts to all those touched by yet another tragic gun situation, especially the child that has/had a whole life in front of them...

I hope Justice is well served and the perp gets life...

Saddest

Lags

Thank you. I'm getting so tired of bringing out the whip and chair.

Isn't it a shame that instead of causing wrath and indignation people choose to make a chuckle out of a tragedy.

I appreciate your participation in this thread - a lot.

I can't help wanting to check how that little girl who got SHOT IN THE HEAD PEOPLE is, but I'm not sure I want to find out.

Prayers up for all involved.

The worst is seeing all the stars those supposed funny « but depraved » comments are getting... Sick...

Warmest

Lags

I know. Just look around. Good content? No stars. Evil crap and humor and perversity and downright grossness? Multiple stars. Pretty sick that. But I'm sure I know why - and I bet you do too - but it's not for this thread.

peace

edit on 3102Wednesday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

I'm not sure what to ban here.

When in doubt, don't ban the thing that's a constitutionally protected right.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: gdkknxnqkc

People are focusing on making jokes and jabbing on another. This is serious what's wrong with you people?

It is so serious that it happened on Saturday and is just now being spread on ATS on Wednesday with no other threads made. Gun enthusiasts on ATS will be very quick to inform you that IN CHICAGO, THAT MANY PEOPLE ARE KILLED BY GUNS EVERY DAY.

So yeah, it's all just back and forth.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
see below
edit on 8-11-2017 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredWreck
well, if you guys want to classify all illegals as the same, I guess every middle aged white guy is a push away from a mass shooting?

It's not "you guys"
I think only the OP did that.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
sorry I mentally tagged the people didn't mean that to everyone
a reply to: the owlbear

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

We have become desensitized to violence since it permeates the very fabric of our nation.
In the 239 years as a nation we have been in some kind of armed conflict for 222 of them.
Think about that.
Our national anthem is about bombs and rockets.

Our "enemies" are always expanding and changing. The Tribes who wouldn't be bribed, the Spanish, the Mexicans, the British, the world wars, Big Bad Commies, the island of Grenada...Iraq that we supplied with chemical weapons and then attacked them for having chemical weapons...ad infinitum.

Guns are 'Merica.
Killing is our thing.
And there will be collateral damage from time to time to keep that freedom bell ringing especially in our own country...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Seems to me that the good immigrants would try to get into this country the legal way. If you use that philosophy, a lot more of the illegals from Mexico are going to be criminals, they already are breaking the law by crossing the boarder illegally.

I know someone who came into this country many years ago...legally. She eventually got her citizenship. Now, if they want to leave illegals into California, they are opening the door for the good and the bad, in California there may be more good illegals than bad illegals because they want workers there and leave them in. But there are still a lot of troublemakers coming from Mexico there.

That guy in the thread shooting people is not typical of most Illegal immigrants though. He is a pathological killer. He probably believes he is doing the right thing. We do have people like that in this country, lots of them. We really do not need more like that.

Sort of like when Castro opened his jails in the 70's to allow the convicts to swarm into Florida. It was great for his country as it got rid of the bad seeds and he gave them to the country that tried to assassinate him.

Miami has never recovered from the drugs and crime it created.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
lol, Miami is not really complaining. I will agree there's come crazy Cubans here
a reply to: Krakatoa

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: rickymouse

Sort of like when Castro opened his jails in the 70's to allow the convicts to swarm into Florida. It was great for his country as it got rid of the bad seeds and he gave them to the country that tried to assassinate him.

Miami has never recovered from the drugs and crime it created.

"...to the country that tried to assassinate him..."

Who was more in the wrong there? Who paid the price?
A government trying to assassinate the head of state of a foreign nation, which would and should be a full on act of war, or the target of which who decides to looks the other way after the prisons are emptied...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join