It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 sealed indictments now.....

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I mean that although the FBI used the dossier as part of the justification for Paul Manafort's FISA warrant, it has since stopped taking it seriously. They changed their mind at some point. Or maybe they used the dossier for the FISA warrant, but were able to corroborate the parts they used?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Or maybe that's just the rumor and they not only are continuing to investigate and verify the contents but that Robert Mueller has also been investigating the dossier for veracity. That investigators have been to London to question Steele in person and that Steele has provided the FBI with the actual names of his sources. Sure doesn't sound like he doubts his findings.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

You can never verify intel to be true. There are catagories such as highly unlikely, unlikely,likely and highly likely. All intel fits into one of these and why things can easily change as new information is gained

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xcathdra

Wishing you good health. Get well soon.

Did you used to be a cop?

Yup - In 2 states.

and thank you.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

My own reading revealed that only one FISA warrant was issued based on information in the dossier and that was for Carter Page.
If you have different data please tell me where it came from.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: RadioRobert

That really means nothing without more information.

What I have seen is that sometimes there are 2-3 sealed indictments, seeing 6 sealed indictments is rare. But instead there are now at least 294 if not more sealed indictments. It does mean that something unprecedented is occurring.

There are 294 indictments? How do I check this? It does sound unusual. Geez.

You need to have access or know someone with access to PACER's

Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) is an electronic public access service that allows users to obtain case and docket information online from federal appellate, district, and bankruptcy courts, and the PACER Case Locator. PACER is provided by the Federal Judiciary in keeping with its commitment to providing public access to court information via a centralized service.

Keep in mind that seal indictments are listed however the information is restricted. It shows an indictment exists and it will note that it is sealed. Other than that it does not provide any other info. It doesnt even tell you who the plaintiff is.

With that said some non msm outlets are starting to take an interest in the indictments and legal people are saying they have never seen anything like this.
edit on 13-11-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

💐

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Pennsylvania.

He's still on his Asia tour though, eh? Last I heard, he was in Manila.

58 sealed indictments in the Eastern Pa. district. Link

edit on 11/13/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Here, read this:

On April 18, 2017, CNN reported that, according to U.S. officials, information from the dossier had been used as part of the basis for getting the FISA warrant to monitor former Trump foreign policy adviser Carter Page during the summer of 2016. Officials told CNN this information would have had to be independently corroborated by the FBI before being used to obtain the warrant.[71]

According to Paul Wood of BBC News, the information in Steele's report is also reported by "multiple intelligence sources" and "at least one East European intelligence service". They report that there is "more than one tape, not just video, but audio as well, on more than one date, in more than one place, in both Moscow and St. Petersburg". While also mentioning "nobody should believe something just because an intelligence agent says it."

He added that "the CIA believes it is credible that the Kremlin has such kompromat—or compromising material— on the next US commander in chief" and "a joint taskforce, which includes the CIA and the FBI, has been investigating allegations that the Russians may have sent money to Mr Trump's organisation or his election campaign"

Wikipedia: Donald Trump-Russia Dossier: Reputation in the U.S. Intelligence Community

It is better than going off my memory. It looks like the intelligence community is taking the dossier more seriously than I thought, at least through April.
edit on 13pmMon, 13 Nov 2017 15:10:25 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Pennsylvania.

He's still on his Asia tour though, eh? Last I heard, he was in Manila.

58 sealed indictments in the Eastern Pa. district. Link

Very interesting indeed....still turning his location on and off and physically setting them....odd.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

What the heck is up with those brackets, too, btw? Parenthesis would seem the obvious choice.

Does he always use those instead of parenthesis?

ETA: Don't judge me.

Link

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

No judgement here.

Funny thing is, the very first thing I thought of when I saw that was computer code.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I get the sense he really wanted to draw attention to the word 'reform.'

re·form

verb
make changes in (something, typically a social, political, or economic institution or practice) in order to improve it.

I looked for other braces (aka 'curly brackets') in his twitter feed. I didn't go back all that far, but far enough to know he uses parenthesis regularly and the braces are atypical.

Thank you for not judging!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I just realized I meant to post all of this in your 'Trump checked in' thread. Sorry!

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I just realized I meant to post all of this in your 'Trump checked in' thread. Sorry!

LOL...I can't keep up with my own sometime because I typically get into a research mode and post a bunch at a time.

Check out my new post about the Q stuff....quite odd.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Total bullcrap.
OMG

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Thread is total!y off the rails now.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Thread is total!y off the rails now.

"Deny Ignorance."

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I stay far away from ignorance.

294 indictments even though these are from all over the country. It's so laughable.

How long do we give it for arrests to be made before we call this the bull# that it is?

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join