It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 sealed indictments now.....

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JinMI

I stay far away from ignorance.

294 indictments even though these are from all over the country. It's so laughable.

How long do we give it for arrests to be made before we call this the bull# that it is?

All it takes is ONE
tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik
tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Post history determined that is a lie.

294 indictments even though these are from all over the country. It's so laughable.

All speculation at this point as to who they are for. However, they exists.

Stay classy Silly

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

How long do we give it for arrests to be made before we call this the bull# that it is?

Well....I posted the link and the actual document that is from the Federal Government about how unusual sealed indictments really are....284 out of 66000 in 2009....the number in DC alone in the last 20 days is alarming. If the others that are being brought up are federal then that is really crazy.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Too bad Mueller only convened a grand jury in DC and Alexandria Virginia.
These sealed indictments in California and elsewhere have nothing to do with his investigation.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Too bad Mueller only convened a grand jury in DC and Alexandria Virginia.
These sealed indictments in California and elsewhere have nothing to do with his investigation.

You and others have no way of knowing that. Too bad indeed.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Great . Can't wait for the proof these have to do with Robert Mueller when they are in California and Illinois and Arkansas. So go get that and then we'll talk.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Yes we do because we were told it.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You're boring me now darling.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I'm not denying they exist.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Yes we do because we were told it.

www.nbcnews.com...

^^^^^^^^^

three sources familiar with the matter told NBC News

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Yes, I know you are a stickler for sticking to what you are told.

However, if you were to read, the speculation is that the sealed indictments around the country are related. As I said, you and others have know way of knowing.

Can you show where the sealed indictments were unsealed to not be related to this investigation?

Also, first paragraph in your source:

Special Counsel Robert Mueller has tapped multiple grand juries, including juries in Washington and Virginia, in an effort to gather evidence in the ongoing federal investigation into Russia's meddling in the U.S. presidential election, three sources familiar with the matter told NBC News.

"Including," but not limited to.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Well since we only actually know of three the number isn't out of the norm.
Still no news agency talking about additional indictments.
What the # are they waiting for?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Well....I posted the link and the actual document that is from the Federal Government about how unusual sealed indictments really are....284 out of 66000 in 2009....the number in DC alone in the last 20 days is alarming. If the others that are being brought up are federal then that is really crazy.

Not much time to post but it occurred to me after seeing that big list of sealed indictments, that maybe these are related to "Sanctuary City" status issues? The Federal Government is responsible for immigration is it not? Maybe we'll be seeing local and state elected officials arrested?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh boy. I'm not in the mood to play your games foxy. Where did the Manafort Gates and Papadopoulos indictments come from? Oh yeah...DC.
Did we see any from say California? No... How about Illinois? No...Arkansas? Three strikes....
Mueller is working out of DC. Try to stay in reality land okay?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Well since we only actually know of three the number isn't out of the norm.
Still no news agency talking about additional indictments.
What the # are they waiting for?

3 What? Sealed indictments? I have access to Pacer....I have searched it myself and can tell you there are many more than 3. The fact DC alone had 12 when I posted this thread was a shocker. The study I linked, which you have apparently not read or are choosing to ignore, states that in 2009 only 284 sealed indictments were in Federal Courts for the entire US....for the entire year....

If you don't think even the original 12 I posted about is unusual then I can't really take anything you say as being intelligently posted or even thought....itbrequires ignorance and denial to believe this is normal....and willfully doing such....as in consciously being ignorant.

I linked a Federal Government Study....not a news article or MSM hit piece. To say you know better really just emphasizes the reasons why I seldom reply to your drive by posts.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

What I hear, what I read, what I see.
There is nothing to support this speculation.
Multiple in DC and virginia. He may have one on retainer in NY that is not federal.
edit on 11132017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Lets take this in reverse order, shall we.

Multiple in DC and virginia. He may have one on retainer in NY that is not federal.

Mueller has federal jurisdiction. What you think he may have is not even close to relevant.

There is nothing to support this speculation.

Oh, but there is, all you need to do is more of:

What I hear, what I read, what I see.

However be a little more discerning and ask a few more questions. You can start on the first page of this thread.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Beautiful now prove they are related to this investigation.

I'm not saying any in DC are or are not.
But 294 spread out across the country is just a joke.
And ill point this out once more too, the Manafort and Gates indictments were filed as sealed and opened within 72 hours. So watch those docket numbers and see when they actually are opened.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Beautiful now prove they are related to this investigation.

I'm not saying any in DC are or are not.
But 294 spread out across the country is just a joke.
And ill point this out once more too, the Manafort and Gates indictments were filed as sealed and opened within 72 hours. So watch those docket numbers and see when they actually are opened.

I can't...they are sealed.

And no, 294 isn't a joke....they are actually real.

Is it your belief that only Mueller can convene a grand jury and his team of lawyers can't? Well that would be Silly.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I'm so sorry you're not getting it.

But I'm patient.
How long should we give it before we say Bull#?
A week? A month?
Keep in mind people are guaranteed the right of a speedy trial. So these indictments can't stay sealed for too long.
I'm sticking with my original claim that so far there are no new indictments.
Let me know when you have something that proves I'm wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join