It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freeeeeeddddddommmmmm !!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
(As William Wallace probably didn't say
)

At last ... after a year and a half in purgatory, the Pisky is soon to taste freedom once more.

This very day KayEm and myself signed a lease for our first apartment here in the USA. You can imagine the pixyness I felt when we were given the keys.

All is sorted, we have a nice apartment, electricity, a functioning phone line, a nice little kitchen where Pisky will cook his pixyland specials (and possibly even Asala's sausages as advertised on ATS) and best of all no Butthead playing the

I have also been told that within two weeks of moving I should receive my employment permit (Its a long story) and I will be able to work again too

Things are definitely looking up for the Pisky at last

Time for

[edit on 12-2-2005 by Pisky]

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Congrats Pisky! Hope everything flows smooth for ya!

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
yay!!!!

The pisky real life story has a happy ending!!

That is awsome!

[edit on 12-2-2005 by paperclip]

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Congrats Pisky

I'm glad things are getting better

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I am sooo happy for you, my friend!!!

You are blessed. The Pisky is having us all over to his new place- right Pisky? I'd love to try some of your cornish meals.

Good luck and good luck in finding a great job too. Just dont forget us after a long days work. ok?

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
congratulations pisky! enjoy your freedom

who is this wallace fella anyway?

Newsflash: Daystar has been declared a fugitive should he ever go to Scotland....

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Awesome !!!!

Best wishes for you and Kayem !!

Let us know when the party is... :w::w::w::w:

we'll all come over and

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Congrats to both of you, Pisky and KayEm! Glad to hear things are looking up for the both of you. This deserves a nice :w:, or a more advanced
, some dancing or maybe even a nice gathering of friends to celebrate

Good luck to the both of you!

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hey Pisky,

Congrats! I'm happy to hear things are finally starting to look up! Not sure what you ment by purgatory (haven't been on ATS for a while until recently), but I'm glad you're out of that holding pattern.

Congrats on working, too. That's really cool, now you can pay for your appt

Tell KayEm I said hi, I haven't seen her around for a while, but I may be looking in the wrong places.

Rock, rock on, dude! Congradulations!

[edit on 2-12-2005 by junglejake]

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Yay now pisky won't be bothered by butthead when writing his stories> YAY!!!! Think about how good his stories are now and then imagine how could thye can be without butthead annoying him. Wait that also means that butthead won't be playing iwth the internet cable. Yay and does this mean the pisky will get high speed?

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
thats great news ! It's about time things turned around for you both. Time to break out the best pixyland

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Good job pisky!
So whens the house/flat warming P-A-R-T-Y?

Originally posted by Daystar

Newsflash: Daystar has been declared a fugitive should he ever go to Scotland....

You think you can just hide south of the border?

DEVILS GONA GET YA!

[edit on 12-2-2005 by devilwasp]

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
where did you live before now???

sry but i dont know...

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hip-Hip-Hooray, Pisky! Congrats on the new apartment.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The Pisky is free at last !!!!!

I am sitting here on BTS with the sun shining through the windows of the new apartment. It is quiet and peaceful with no screaming, yelling or sounds of Butthead's sodid activities.

We just spent two days moving our stuff and getting things sorted and I for one am relieved beyond measure. No more having to listen to the constant bickering, no more being booted off the net, no more having to hide our cans of Colonial pee-water beer to make sure it isn't raided.

It is absolute heaven

And best of all - its the Pisky's rules here now, meaning that they will treat KayEm with respect or get booted out.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
awesome news Pisk, enjoy the feeling.
here's to wishing you and KayEm, many happy days and nights
in your new home.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
where were you loacted before pisky???

good luck!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Glad you and KayEm are happy again.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Good job pisky!
So whens the house/flat warming P-A-R-T-Y?

You think you can just hide south of the border?

DEVILS GONA GET YA!

[edit on 12-2-2005 by devilwasp]

LOL! bring it then, my friend!

i can assure you that you sods wont even get past the geordies (beware Ant and Dec, they are NASTY), let alone the mancs (Gary Neville is a one man army, you know), the scousers (i have no qualms about unleashing Frankie Goes To Hollywood on you), and then the brummies (Jasper Carrott could have you lot NO probs)!

should you manage it down to the home counties, i shall set them cockneys on ya, my pedigree chum!

[edit on 19-2-2005 by Daystar]

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   

LOL! bring it then, my friend!

i can assure you that you sods wont even get past the geordies (beware Ant and Dec, they are NASTY), let alone the mancs (Gary Neville is a one man army, you know), the scousers (i have no qualms about unleashing Frankie Goes To Hollywood on you), and then the brummies (Jasper Carrott could have you lot NO probs)!

should you manage it down to the home counties, i shall set them cockneys on ya, my pedigree chum!

[edit on 19-2-2005 by Daystar]

Hmm must rethink stratagy, oh yeah!
heres a plan...
www.belowtopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join