It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No More "secret" societies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I have been thinking about all this talk on Free Masonary and the Illuminati, and what I have realized is that there not really that secret. I mean c'mon if some random people on a website can write pages on them then their not hiding there information too well. Especially when there are movies on that sort of stuff.Also the internet has killed any chance of a keeping stuff secret. You loose something being secret once you tell someone else.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Thats why disinformation exists, so even when you read something about children being abused, you can just as easily find a site (run by the government or some religious group) that claims those ideas were ALL placed there by therapists. (religioustolerance.ca)

They say that if they can't find someone with 'ever present' memories of past Satanic Ritual Abuse, then they don't give it the least credibility.

Then they go on to say that most of the people claiming to have suffered abuse are not trustworthy, as they are drug addicts, etc.

But the reality is, if anyone had ever present memories of said abuse, you could find them in one place only, and that is a mental hospital.

Many secrets can be shown, without one truth being revealed.

Ric

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Maybe they are just fronts that the real SECRET societies let you know about, so you dont know whos really got the power. That or they dont care because no one does anything about it anyways

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Final
I have been thinking about all this talk on Free Masonary and the Illuminati, and what I have realized is that there not really that secret.

I think this has been discussed a million times. Do a search and you will find an answer.

Originally posted by akilles
They say that if they can't find someone with 'ever present' memories of past Satanic Ritual Abuse, then they don't give it the least credibility.

So you are saying that freemasons are Satanists who abuse innocent people? Well, would you mind explaining where did you find out this?

Ric

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   
There were alot of freemasons that were satanists, but i dont know much about them abusing people

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ric
There were alot of freemasons that were satanists, but i dont know much about them abusing people

Do you have a valid source that can prove your statement?

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Please present facts to uphold this statement

Ric

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
try this website:
www.longcounty.net...

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ric
try this website:
www.longcounty.net...

According to that site everyone, who is at least a bit famous, is a Satanist.

It seems that the author has no idea about what he is talking about because e.g.:

1) Scull and Bones is an university fraternity and not an organization for elite Masons as stated in that site
2) Helena Petrovna Blavatsky is not a mason, actually I tend to think that she was a clever fraudster
3) Blue Lodge is not a sub organization of the Masonry, it is the Freemasonry itself
4) O.T.O is not a satanic organization

As I don’t have much free time, I think it’s enough with just a few examples.

[edit on 12-2-2005 by Agnis]

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ric
try this website:
www.longcounty.net...

It only takes a glance to see what a load of garbage that site is. Bill Clinton was a member of the Order of DeMolay for boys (a Masonic sponsored youth group)

www.demolay.org...

He was and is NOT a Mason...let alone a 33rd Degree Mason. The last President to be a Mason is former President Gerald Ford.

Oral Roberts is a fundamentalist Christian....they HATE Freemasonry. He, too, is NOT a Freemason. Never has been.

Same can be said of Kenneth Copeland and Robert Shuller.

Billy Graham (a fine human being and Christian) is (sadly) NOT a Freemason. I wish he were...

George W. Bush is a member of Skull & Bones, but Skull & Bones has NOTHING to do with Freemasonry. It's certainly not "Yale High-ranking Freemasons" Ridiculous.

Joseph Smith did NOT go from Entered Apprentice (1st degree) to 33rd Degree in one day. He was NEVER a 33rd Degree Freemason. He was a 3rd Degree Mason (Master Mason) and was expelled by the Grand Lodge of Illinois.

Al Gore is NOT a Freemason. Walt Disney was NOT a Freemason.

Need I go on?

NOW....how about some PROOF to the silly statement you made or a retraction?

(In all the posts that I've gotten bent out of shape over...and there have been several....I've never done this...so here goes...)

...whew! that felt good.

[edit on 12-2-2005 by senrak]

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I just skimmed the list of names, and my overall impression was that the names were a good argument that masons are not satanists, but are devout and vocal Christians? It did not seem a good reference to prove a satanic/masonic tie, to me.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ric
try this website:
www.longcounty.net...

I could just as easily compile a list of ATS members and call them satanists, that wouldn't make it true. I've seen that list before and I can tell you, some on it are Masons, ALOT are not. So, try a little better resource. Facts, buddy, not some dude talking out his blowhole about something he doesn't know.

originally posted by senrak
Walt Disney was NOT a Freemason.

Really? I could have sworn that he was. I even read somewhere (on ATS, LONG ago) that there was some kind of 33° club at Disney World (Land?)... That could be total garbage but I seem to recall seeing a picture of the entrance, and it had a big 33 inside a triangle above the door. Not stating that as fact, just something I seem to recall reading about.

P.S. I found this one the other day... I like it!

[edit on 2/12/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

Really? I could have sworn that he was. I even read somewhere (on ATS, LONG ago) that there was some kind of 33° club at Disney World (Land?)... That could be total garbage but I seem to recall seeing a picture of the entrance, and it had a big 33 inside a triangle above the door. Not stating that as fact, just something I seem to recall reading about.

No. He was a DeMolay, but not a Mason. Club 33 has nothign to do w/ Freemasonry or the 33rd Degree. It is a private club at Disneyland though...a very nice one according to the web-site.

www.disneylandclub33.com...

P.S. I found this one the other day... I like it!

Yes, I LOVE that one! I cracked up when I saw it.

Regards

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ric

There have been no "satanist" Freemasons. In fact, until the 18th century, it was required that all Masons be Christians. At that time, the Fraternity came under Enlightenment influence, and they wisely dropped religious discrimination from the Craft.

Your webpage heading "Freemasons They Won't Tell You About Or Claim" is almost completely bogus. Most of the people on that list were never Masons, and the few that actually were Masons are both "told about" and "claimed".

These are: Dr. Wynn Westcott, Bob Dole, Strom Thurmond, Jesse Helms, Sen. Al Gore, Sr. (the father of the former VP), Giuseppe Mazzini, Foster Bailey, Dr. Theodore Reuss, Dr. William Woodman, MacGregor Mathers, Eliphas Levi, A.E. Waite, Geoffrey Fisher, and Joseph Smith.

The webpage's assertion that Westcott, Woodmanm and Mathers were "satanists" is ridiculous beyond belief. All three of them were Anglicans, i.e., communicants of the Church of England.

Neither Foster Bailey nor his wife were "satanists". They were both Theosophists, which was a western form of esoteric Hinduism. Theodore Reuss also fits into this category, as does Aleister Crowley, who was a member of an irregular Lodge.

Eliphas Levi was also a Christian. He had originally been a Roman Catholic monk, but converted to Anglicanism.

Adolph Hitler was an anti-Masonic conspiracy theorist. Calling him a "Mason" is like calling George Bush intelligent.

Calling the Italian patriot and hero Mazzini a founder of the mafia only demonstrates the ignorance of history that the webmaster there possesses. The mafia was around long before Mazzini, and Mazzini was never associated with it. What Mazzini founded was a society called Young Italy, which was dedicated to uniting the Italian states, and restricting the political power of the Church. The was finally accomplished by one of his lieutenants, Giussepe Garibaldi, who is known as the "George Washington of Italy", and was also a Mason.

None of the other people on that list were Masons, much less "33° Masons". The list at the bottom however, which is a mirror of Brother King's website, is accurate.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Adolph Hitler was an anti-Masonic conspiracy theorist. Calling him a "Mason" is like calling George Bush intelligent.

And up to now I've really enjoyed your posts ML. An insult directed to the highest office of the U.S. Government. ...I thought you were above that.

I guess that's why politics isn't discussed in Lodge.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

Originally posted by The Axeman

No. He was a DeMolay, but not a Mason. Club 33 has nothign to do w/ Freemasonry or the 33rd Degree. It is a private club at Disneyland though...a very nice one according to the web-site.

www.disneylandclub33.com...

Thanks for the elucidation.

And up to now I've really enjoyed your posts ML. An insult directed to the highest office of the U.S. Government. ...I thought you were above that.

I guess that's why politics isn't discussed in Lodge.

Aww, come on... I don't think it was directed at the office itself, do you? I mean, he's the Commander in Chief and all, and his position should be respected, but I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

[edit on 2/12/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Sorry, but I don't consider truth to be insult. I can't listen to that guy give a 3 minute speech without cracking up.

The sad thing is that he is a true representative of modern American culture and educational quality.

politicalhumor.about.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Sorry, but I don't consider truth to be insult. I can't listen to that guy give a 3 minute speech without cracking up.

The sad thing is that he is a true representative of modern American culture and educational quality.

politicalhumor.about.com...

Oh well. Maybe Hillary will win next time. I guess thing's will be just great under her rule.... I can hardly wait.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

In fact, until the 18th century, it was required that all Masons be Christians

ML , I have a question on this statement. if it was dropped in the 18th century
that would mean at or shortly after the 1717 inception date. or was it in the
1800s the 19th century. The other question is Ashmole was initiated ca. 1669
as I recall he was not what one would have defined as a christian, more a diest
yes?

MacGregor Mathers

this is a question for anyone who's history is better than mine was MacGregor Mathers related to the Mathers Cotton i think associated with the Salem Witch trials? or do I have the names all boogered up?

some things to add:
the only credited (if that is the right term) articles on that site that i found
are David Icke and saints alive in jesus founded and headed by Ed Decker
a devout follower of Bill Schnoebelen, purported "former Satanist, witch and freemason " and proven BS artist extrordanare, member of Chick and Co.

For info on Decker seethis article
article

the rest is the same tired old BS that has been around since at least the early 70s and been disproved as often especially the SRA sh***

[edit on 12-2-2005 by stalkingwolf]

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Oh well. Maybe Hillary will win next time. I guess thing's will be just great under her rule.... I can hardly wait.

For goodness sakes man, bite your tongue!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join