It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today's the day....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

5 miles outside the city limits, he will miss out on all the action

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I am starting to think that some members of this site are becoming slightly obsessed with me.

I have one! A stalker that is.... He even sends me sweet little u2u's; obsessions are curious eh?

awww sometimes they send me little sweet u2u's as well, some of them are so sweet!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I am starting to think that some members of this site are becoming slightly obsessed with me.

I have one! A stalker that is.... He even sends me sweet little u2u's; obsessions are curious eh?

awww sometimes they send me little sweet u2u's as well, some of them are so sweet!

One of my favorites was, he said he would shove my keyboard so far up my azz, I would S*** semicolons.

Bigly points for cleverness, eh?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

One of my favorites was, he said he would shove my keyboard so far up my azz, I would S*** semicolons.

Bigly points for cleverness, eh?

Going off topic but my all time fav was a guy a few years ago who became convinced I was a government agent.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Tulpa

5 miles outside the city limits, he will miss out on all the action

Its for the good of the community.

They have reputations to consider.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

It offends me as a Trump supporter that he says that.

WARNING!

ATS is not your safe place, quite often you might find that people might say something that will disrupt your sensitive disposition and may cause symptoms such as; raised blood pressure, tachycardia, emotional outbursts, tearfulness and/or irrational thoughts.

I do not care if my views offend you.

I am sure you hold many views that I would also find offensive (or rather I would find offensive if I cared about your views)

These are some wet socks

They might care more about what offends you than I do please direct all further comments you may have at these wet socks.

That's hilarious coming from the snowflake that was offended by me calling him a "deranged Leftist".
Judging from your posts, there is quite a bit of evidence that, that is exactly the case.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

How many ATS members think todays the day?

The only way I'm getting involved in a civil war tomorrow is if I go to the liquor store and they only have Bud, Coors or Miller and they blame it on some political group. Then they're going down bigly. Bigly.

Still plenty of craft beer at my liquor store. I'm the one who orders it. Getting in a few trucks today. It's getting cold out and the Old Rasputin was on sale.
We're doing a pairing of Captain Lawrence Fresh Chester and 287 whisky made out of Fresh Chester.

If it all goes down in the next couple of days, I'll be in my nice quiet armpit of PA. Hopefully Internet doesn't go down. I have the weekend off and plan on watching the new season of stranger things with my better half and 45 pound seven month old puppy.

I doubt Antifa has a beef with the Amish, so I guess I'm safe.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Is this another of those Russia messages to spread discontent and division?

They're still in action .

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

"These are some wet socks," hahahahahahah

Nice

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

"I doubt Antifa has a beef with the Amish, so I guess I'm safe."

Aren't the Amish considered to be sorta conservative? Which would translate to Trump lover by their (antifa) standards, no?

link   

That's hilarious coming from the snowflake that was offended by me calling him a "deranged Leftist".

Thanks it was supposed to be funny.

but I did tell you to address all future comments to my wet socks. I really do think they might care more about what does and does not offend you than me

edit on 3-11-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   

Why can't I get the hot babes!

Not enough chloroform?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: olaru12

Is this another of those Russia messages to spread discontent and division?

They're still in action .

in this thread russia only spreads butter, caviar, and sometimes cream cheese.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
Still plenty of craft beer at my liquor store. I'm the one who orders it. Getting in a few trucks today. It's getting cold out and the Old Rasputin was on sale.
We're doing a pairing of Captain Lawrence Fresh Chester and 287 whisky made out of Fresh Chester.

If it all goes down in the next couple of days, I'll be in my nice quiet armpit of PA. Hopefully Internet doesn't go down. I have the weekend off and plan on watching the new season of stranger things with my better half and 45 pound seven month old puppy.

I doubt Antifa has a beef with the Amish, so I guess I'm safe.

When the civil war comes it looks like you and I will be on the same side.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

WARNING!

ATS is not your safe place, quite often you might find that people might say something that will disrupt your sensitive disposition and may cause symptoms such as; raised blood pressure, tachycardia, emotional outbursts, tearfulness and/or irrational thoughts.

I am sure you hold many views that I would also find offensive (or rather I would find offensive if I cared about your views)

These are some wet socks

They might care more about what offends you than I do please direct all further comments you may have at these wet socks.

Judging from your posts, there is quite a bit of evidence that, that is exactly the case.

If you ever get tired of stalking OtherSide...I'm available!!!

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Why can't I get the hot babes!

Not enough chloroform?

Or do you think my wet socks might be turning the ladies off?

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Liquor store for beer?
I know different states have different laws. In N.Y. You can buy beer in the grocery store or seven eleven type stores.
You have to go to a liquor store for wine and 🍸 alcoholic beverages that are stronger. These stores are private mercantiles.
Here in VA you can buy both beer and wine in the grocery store but everything else is only sold in state controlled liquor stores.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

WARNING!

These are some wet socks

If you ever get tired of stalking OtherSide...I'm available!!!

noooo.....he is mine now

edit on 3-11-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Liquor store for beer?

Yeah, in New Jersey you can only get a good selection of beer at a liquor store.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
a reply to: the owlbear

"I doubt Antifa has a beef with the Amish, so I guess I'm safe."

Aren't the Amish considered to be sorta conservative? Which would translate to Trump lover by their (antifa) standards, no?

Amish don't vote. At least the ones by me don't. Never seen any at the polls in my near five years here. They mow their yards with weed eaters and think zippers are a tool of the Devil. I doubt they even are on Antifa's radar.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join