It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today's the day....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: RazorV66

It offends me as a Trump supporter that he says that.

WARNING!

ATS is not your safe place, quite often you might find that people might say something that will disrupt your sensitive disposition and may cause symptoms such as; raised blood pressure, tachycardia, emotional outbursts, tearfulness and/or irrational thoughts.

I do not care if my views offend you.

I am sure you hold many views that I would also find offensive (or rather I would find offensive if I cared about your views)

These are some wet socks

They might care more about what offends you than I do please direct all further comments you may have at these wet socks.

That's hilarious coming from the snowflake that was offended by me calling him a "deranged Leftist".
Judging from your posts, there is quite a bit of evidence that, that is exactly the case.

If you ever get tired of stalking OtherSide...I'm available!!!

I'll join that que, I have never rattled anyone enough on here to get my own stalker to worry about but am always up for trying new and exiting things.

Maybe we could take turns and share at the weekend kind of thing?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Or do you think my wet socks might be turning the ladies off?

Uh, I don't think its the socks, I think it's you. Most wimmin like a strong, non-cuck, meat-eating, commie-killing tough guy.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

WARNING!

ATS is not your safe place, quite often you might find that people might say something that will disrupt your sensitive disposition and may cause symptoms such as; raised blood pressure, tachycardia, emotional outbursts, tearfulness and/or irrational thoughts.

I am sure you hold many views that I would also find offensive (or rather I would find offensive if I cared about your views)

These are some wet socks

They might care more about what offends you than I do please direct all further comments you may have at these wet socks.

That's hilarious coming from the snowflake that was offended by me calling him a "deranged Leftist".
Judging from your posts, there is quite a bit of evidence that, that is exactly the case.

I'll join that que, I have never rattled anyone enough on here to get my own stalker to worry about but am always up for trying new and exiting things.

Would you be up for a "wet sock puppet"

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Best thread ever.

Wet socks, crusty pants and Russians.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is the recipe for the coming civil war.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Or do you think my wet socks might be turning the ladies off?

Uh, I don't think its the socks, I think it's you. Most wimmin like a strong, non-cuck, meat-eating, commie-killing tough guy.

awwww so its cos av not killed enough commies.

link   

WARNING!

These are some wet socks

Would you be up for a "wet sock puppet"

Yes but it would have to be the left one for maximum effect.

link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

A day without blood is like a day without sunshine.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Liquor store for beer?

Yeah, in New Jersey you can only get a good selection of beer at a liquor store.

"good selection" .. that's the kicker right there. In Illinois you can buy booze just about anywhere (at least in my part of the state). But if you want quality you hit the liquor store. If you want a cheap drunk, then a gas station will do lol

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eshel
If you want a cheap drunk, then a gas station will do lol

Pairs well with their sushi.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Antifa is going to attack Right Wingers? Oh crap, I've never been hit by a dildo before. I'm somewhat more afraid of the piercing scream just before the attack though.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

Antifa is going to attack Right Wingers? Oh crap, I've never been hit by a dildo before.

ENOUGH WITH THE LIES!!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That was my first thlught. I just considered it a heads up for tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
That was my first thlught.

I remember my first thlught. I think her name was Tiffani.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Antifa is going to attack Right Wingers? Oh crap, I've never been hit by a dildo before. I'm somewhat more afraid of the piercing scream just before the attack though.

better hope that's all they hit you with, some prefer bike locks and wine bottles.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

ENOUGH WITH THE LIES!!!!

Mod talk don't work on us!!!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

better hope that's all they hit you with, some prefer bike locks and wine bottles.

If they are anything like the anti fascist organisations here in the UK then people may be in for a suprise.

When marching against nati rallies and the like a lot of those guys are akin to biker gang members and old school football hooligans.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Thanks it was supposed to be funny.

but I did tell you to address all future comments to my wet socks. I really do think they might care more about what does and does not offend you than me

I didn't think it could be possible but you British Libs are even more childish than the American Libs.
You learn something new every day eh?
Be back later....going out to hunt me some Liberals. LOL

edit on 3-11-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I didn't think it could be possible but you British Libs are even more childish than the American Libs.

British Liberalism and American liberalism are two totally different things.

You learn something new every day eh?

yup looks like you just did!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

If they are anything like the anti fascist organisations here in the UK then people may be in for a suprise.

When marching against nati rallies and the like a lot of those guys are akin to biker gang members and old school football hooligans.

When I was at university I had some friends who were in the local Anti-Nazi League.

Biker gangs, yes, some of them were. Football hooligans, not so much. The football hooligans tended to be the skinhead Nationalist Neo-Nazis.

But yes, they were pretty hardcore. They knocked a lot of Nazi heads together. And you know? I never had a moral problem with that. I think it's perfectly acceptable to punch nazis in the face.

And before the usual suspects start whinging about 'So much for the tolerant left', the people the ANL fought with were actual proper swastika bearing Nazis.

And through their actions, they made the Nazis feel unsafe out on the streets, so they pretty much disappeared back under the rocks they crawled out of.

I challenge anybody to have a problem with Nazis being sent packing.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran

It's the flying butt plugs you really need to watch out for.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join