It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Podesta and Vin Weber now focus of mueller investigation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
So it looks like the swamp is being investigated. Bravo about time!

www.apnews.com...

WASHINGTON (AP) — Special counsel Robert Mueller’s grand jury is investigating a prominent Democratic lobbyist and a former GOP congressman for their involvement in an influence campaign on behalf of Ukrainian interests tied to Paul Manafort, according to a person with direct knowledge of the investigation.

At the center of the widening probe are Tony Podesta, a longtime Democratic operative, and Vin Weber, a former GOP congressman and leader of his own high-powered lobbying firm, Mercury LLC. The two men were hired as part of a multimillion-dollar lobbying effort directed by Manafort and longtime associate Rick Gates.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Ares2493

Robert Mueller is investigating trump for obstruction of justice and conspiracies against America.
How do you like them apples?

That's the truth of this matter.
Lots of people may go down with him.

Hillary won't be one of them. Lol .

Desperate times.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ares2493
So it looks like the swamp is being investigated. Bravo about time!

www.apnews.com...

WASHINGTON (AP) — Special counsel Robert Mueller’s grand jury is investigating a prominent Democratic lobbyist and a former GOP congressman for their involvement in an influence campaign on behalf of Ukrainian interests tied to Paul Manafort, according to a person with direct knowledge of the investigation.

At the center of the widening probe are Tony Podesta, a longtime Democratic operative, and Vin Weber, a former GOP congressman and leader of his own high-powered lobbying firm, Mercury LLC. The two men were hired as part of a multimillion-dollar lobbying effort directed by Manafort and longtime associate Rick Gates.

That was a given after seeing the indictment and Tony stepping down. Likely will get into the gritty of how he funds his art collection.

Plenty going down over this...guess we will see who sings next!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

This is from the end of the article you linked to.

Separately, Mueller has an ongoing investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn on similar allegations related to lobbying work his firm performed for a Turkish businessman.

I thought Flynn was being investigated for ties to Russia.
I will admit, I am not a source familiar with the matter

(post by Vasa Croe removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Every single person who has come into contact with Donald Trump and his campaign is under investigation. Just not Trump. Piece it all together, please.
edit on Fri Nov 3 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Note one Democratic operative and one Republican. The investigation is not biased, so swamp creatures of every flavor are being flushed out.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Note one Democratic operative and one Republican. The investigation is not biased, so swamp creatures of every flavor are being flushed out.
Yes finally!

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Sorry I ruffled your silly old feathers. Unintelligent? Show me again where trump is being investigated.

Every single person who has come into contact with Donald Trump and his campaign is under investigation. Just not Trump. Piece it all together, please.

Good thing the Trump Campaign helped the FBI nail these people.

The herding techniques were brilliant.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I learned to ignore her. I do admit that as damning evidence against Hillary emerges I look for her nonsense for entertainment. Lately she stays silent. Almost impossible to defend Hillary.

I still look for the Mueller investigation to fall apart and only token charges brought against the true criminals. I don't see how he could bring charges against anyone when he was involved. That could be the plan I guess. Go through all the motions and then the accused scream conflict of interest.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

So your contention is that Donald Trump poisoned the swamp, he's that corrupt?

This was always there especially as the probe had to go back years before Trump to find these indictments. If they do follow this up in order to find anything to pin on Trump and hollow out DC to do it that indicates a lot of desperation, not any especial corrupting influence on Trump's part.

Major Pyrrhic campaign if your thoughts are right. In fact, with victories like that, your enemies will soon win.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I heard trump proposition the Russians for Hillary's emails. On TV, in front of millions of Americans.

IMO, they are all traitors. Especially our representatives. They all rub together by one or two degrees of separation. They know who the perverts and crooks are. They know trump is there to destroy. They know everything, get their retirement benefits and quit. They do nothing to protect us from enemies within or without.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I heard trump proposition the Russians for Hillary's emails. On TV, in front of millions of Americans.

IMO, they are all traitors. Especially our representatives. They all rub together by one or two degrees of separation. They know who the perverts and crooks are. They know trump is there to destroy. They know everything, get their retirement benefits and quit. They do nothing to protect us from enemies within or without.

The FBI already had those deleted emails.

They announced it in Sept 2015.

Trump was clever to use outdated data as a Campaign tactic.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't care about the data. I care that he propositioned an adversary nation. No wonder people around him are being investigated. Because, like Hillary, he won't be held accountable.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I don't care about the data. I care that he propositioned an adversary nation. No wonder people around him are being investigated. Because, like Hillary, he won't be held accountable.

So Hillary paying for a phony Russian trump dossier doesn’t bother you?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Well you are doing a good job of holding him accountable.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

No. What bothers me is the money rich people can give to fund useless endeavors. Now the Republicans and Trump just gave them more play money.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join