It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Accusation for Kevin Spacey-Molestation Circa 1983 of 14 year old boy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

originally posted by: notsure1

I want to state something very clear before I continue:
I am not defending Kevin Spacey nor am I defending or justifying Pedophilia or rape as they are disgusting and of course criminal!

That said each allegation is more than 30 years old when Spacey was in his mid-twenties and could have been a serious alcoholic and drug abuser.
How do we hold someone criminally to the 30 year allegation? What evidence would there be?

If any allegations with him and young child emerges I will gladly recant this statement.

I am really starting to think this is a house of cards in other words each thing that happens is a domino in the chain but still a distraction to what end?
I live in a glass house so I don't tend to throw stones...

He has a charity especially geared for CHILDREN of the arts.

So?
As does Arnold Schwarzenegger. Having a charity is not the same as grooming children, its a good way to shelter money when you are wealthy

Right! Just ask Jerry Sandusky.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
So many factors to take into account here... Spacey is definitely capable of such a disgusting act, but why did this kid wait so long to come out about it? Scared? I can understand that. It's just that once one person came out, molested kids started coming out of the woodwork.

Hmmm.. I think after one person comes forward it might give you the courage to finally do so yourself. Or it stirs up memories on a long forgotten event.

Most young people tend to brush things like this aside, might even blame themselves and think it's not worth mentioning, or it's futile to do so. What will it achieve? Maybe I had it all wrong? Once person one speaks up, that changes everything.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
The latest news is that Kevin Spacey has gone to get “treatment”...

What a sick son of a bitch.

Will it only take a week like with Weinstein?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Chris Tucker too?
First I heard that he was along on one of those trips.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The whole Keven Spacey thing sucks. I liked him as an actor. But if he is part of the swamp of pedo's then he must go like the rest.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Wow, the lynch mob mentality is strong on this subject.

Appears to be another "15 minutes of fame" thing to me.

Did Anyone read the linked article?

The "Kid" mentioned is now a 48yo struggling artist.........in LA.........

Read the article people....He states when he was 14yo, he had already been in a 1 year sexual relationship with a 24yo.....his cousin!!!! who raped his brother, or some such claim..

He said at 14yo, he already had old men (older than 18yo) chasing him because he was such a desirable homosexual...and so young....but really very mature........

KS is not even mentioned other than an afterthought, and makes reference that KS knew he already had a boyfriend, but was in love with "Him".

Nowhere did he say KS "Raped" him.

Sorry, this is another media beat up for a, pay me now or else, expose.

Im no fan of KS or that life style.......but people are milking this for the perceived fame and potential $$.

Dont forget, this guy admits that he was 13 yo when he started sex, with his 24 yo boyfriend....KS was only 22yo at the time......so who is the real pedo? Will this guy's "Cousin" now go to jail for his sins?

edit on 2-11-2017 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Horrible. I just had a thought though.

Why are the people who are exposed exposed, if there is an establishment in control protecting others?

Someone else suggested that it's either controlled release or a way to check people who get out of line. For example, did Spacey expose too much on House of Cards? It shows some serious corruption, murder, etc.

a reply to: seasonal

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Huh..
How bout that, Chris Tucker did "Rush Hour". The executive producer of that movie was Brett Ratner.... the other producer in the hot seat of accusations. Good find.

people.com...
edit on 2-11-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Chris Tucker

On May 25, 2005 he testified in defense of Michael Jackson during Jackson's trial on charges of child molestation.

www.imdb.com...

edit on 2-11-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

...but why did this kid wait so long to come out about it?

The next domino to be targeted. Hollywood stars are rich but not powerful. They can be got in court, forced to 'settle' out of it.

Unlike say Bill Clinton or Trump, who are untouchable, carry on with impunity.

Makes for mindless entertainment too. Something to feed the unquenchable Internet steamroller.

Ringing Pavlov's bell.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
So many factors to take into account here... Spacey is definitely capable of such a disgusting act, but why did this kid wait so long to come out about it? Scared? I can understand that. It's just that once one person came out, molested kids started coming out of the woodwork.

Once one person has the courage to step forward, other victims feel emboldened because they are not alone. It's human nature.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: gort51

Read the article people....He states when he was 14yo, he had already been in a 1 year sexual relationship with a 24yo.....his cousin!!!! who raped his brother, or some such claim..

He said at 14yo, he already had old men (older than 18yo) chasing him because he was such a desirable homosexual...and so young....but really very mature........

KS is not even mentioned other than an afterthought, and makes reference that KS knew he already had a boyfriend, but was in love with "Him".

Im no fan of KS or that life style.......but people are milking this for the perceived fame and potential $$.

Dont forget, this guy admits that he was 13 yo when he started sex, with his 24 yo boyfriend....KS was only 22yo at the time......so who is the real pedo? Will this guy's "Cousin" now go to jail for his sins?

Holy crap, dude.

So you find it surprising that a kid who was abused by a family member would display psychological traits that might make him appealing to another sexual predator?

And are you claiming that what Spacey allegedly did was okay because this kid's cousin had already abused him?
edit on 2-11-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: gort51

This is why we have laws. A 14 year old that is damaged good can't or won't at the time spill the beans. This is where people step in and make sure the justice system is applied.
But casting judgments on an abused 14 year old that may have not "fought" off KS is not right. We are to protect the damaged from predators.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Really makes me wonder about Spacey's 'Lolita Express' flight with BC and Chris Tucker.

Clinton's Trump Both Connected Epstein's Lolita Express Pedophilia Ring FBI Investigation Underway
@ 1:20 point in the video it mentions the Trump Epstein connection. So all these guys drink from the same well?

edit on 2-11-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I hate this.

What is WRONG with these people??? I know that everyone has a theory- past abuses done to them, satanic rituals, Scientology, etc. I see everyday, normal people working hard to provide for their families, raising their children to be moral and fine adults. And these people live paycheck to paycheck, save money for years just to take their kids to DisneyWorld. The uber rich think they are beyond morality, and we, the commoners, are looked down upon. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Are they born sociopaths and that alone raises them up to be the best of the best? Or does making it big push out every ounce of good?

It breaks my heart. Makes one wonder if we really SHOULD get wiped off
The earth.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Real question, not trolling.

Does the gay culture look at a different age as to what they consider as acceptable age to start a sexual relationship? 14 seems to keep coming up a lot as an acceptable norm.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Up until 2001 the lowest age of consent in the United States was 14(Hawaii). The average age of consent today is 16. Only two years older than 14. So maybe that is how his sick mind justified it.

I wonder if hebephiles look down on pedophiles. Deranged minds tend to be mental gymnastic gold medalists.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: notsure1

I want to state something very clear before I continue:
I am not defending Kevin Spacey nor am I defending or justifying Pedophilia or rape as they are disgusting and of course criminal!

That said each allegation is more than 30 years old when Spacey was in his mid-twenties and could have been a serious alcoholic and drug abuser.
How do we hold someone criminally to the 30 year allegation? What evidence would there be?

If any allegations with him and young child emerges I will gladly recant this statement.

I am really starting to think this is a house of cards in other words each thing that happens is a domino in the chain but still a distraction to what end?
I live in a glass house so I don't tend to throw stones...

He has a charity especially geared for CHILDREN of the arts.

So?
As does Arnold Schwarzenegger. Having a charity is not the same as grooming children, its a good way to shelter money when you are wealthy

Right! Just ask Jerry Sandusky.

More importantly ask Joe Paterno.
But wait, he's dead now.
As is the ADA that was investigating sex abuse at PSU. Just decided to park his car by the river and remove his hard drive and disappear.

They knew.

And worse, they covered for him.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Money buys silence.

Power makes sure silence is achieved.

edit on 3-11-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Horrible. I just had a thought though.

Why are the people who are exposed exposed, if there is an establishment in control protecting others?

Someone else suggested that it's either controlled release or a way to check people who get out of line. For example, did Spacey expose too much on House of Cards? It shows some serious corruption, murder, etc.

a reply to: seasonal

kevin spacey doesn't write the scripts. Lol

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
as gross as it is, it seems the guys were into it with spacy. rapp was not, so spacy let him leave.

at least it was consensual.

r kelly was into this, again im assuming consensual as well, cause they filmed it.

ELVIS was so into it, he got permission from the parents to date and marry the girl.

im torn because technically at 14 if a hot 18, 28, 38, 48 year old chick wanted to hook up, for sure im doing it. at 14 i would have done it, and she would not have been doing anything wrong, actually hooking me up.

i think a lot of this crap comes from the fact people love celebrity and are willing to do stupid things for it. 'famous' people on reality shows, even super rich like kanye west acting stupid for reality show cameras.

hooking up with a celebrity is the same thing.

BUT its gross these guys are into young people. even tho its consensual, i do not know why they just cannot get college girls or guys and just have them dress up young if that is their fetish.

so they are gross, but it seems some of the people were ok with hooking up with older.

i know a girl who at 15 was 'dating' a 36 year old. i was shocked. but she is perfectly ok and is actually super successful. that 36 year old is such a loser, because i talk to teenagers in my gym, and how do you date a 15 year old? i love anime and comics, but its a vastly different culture difference.

my friend was totally into it. so again, the 36 year old 'should have known better' but its weird cause my friend at 15 was into it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join