It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Accusation for Kevin Spacey-Molestation Circa 1983 of 14 year old boy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Little back ground check on the latest to accuse KS of being a bad man. This is a fairly long interview. I gave you some unfortunate high lights.

The former student came forward, he says, because he was enraged at Spacey’s response to Rapp’s story. We have done our best to verify his account of his time with Spacey. We confirmed with two sources that Spacey taught at the acting school in 1981; checked the plausibility of dates and other details in his account; and spoke with people close to the former student, who said that he had spoken about his relationship with Spacey as far back as the 1990s.

A pretty telling interview with another man who alleges KS had a sexual relationship with him. KS was drawn to the boy when he was 12, but held off til he was 14.

Okay, so you are walking with Kevin.
Yeah, and we’re talking. He was kind of in high seduction mode and gave me his phone number and asked me to call him. He said, “I want to see you, and I want you to come to my apartment.” He said he’d always been really drawn to me at the acting classes, but had stayed away because I was 12. So I’m like [laughs] … now that I was 14. That was probably a 15-minute walk, and then I went back to be with my parents.

Ahh the sex. Seems like KS used his age as an advantage to bed this young boy. If true, this would begin to paint a not to pretty picture of Kevin as a serial offender.

How did the sexual part start happening? Did you talk?
We talked a little bit, but it was more like, “You know why you’re here, I know why we’re here.” I don’t remember a lot of conversation. I remember a lot of physical activity.

And how did you feel after the first time with Kevin?
Dizzy.

What happened afterward?
I think we lay around and talked some. I was probably just there for a couple hours. I remember feeling like [I was] cheating, going back and forth between these two men.
www.vulture.com...

edit on 2-11-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The open secret is finally beginning to be exposed.

I suppose Spacey will just claim that his being gay is why he is a serial pedophile.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Maybe he played the "gay sympathy card" too early?

He should have waited and got a 2-fur.

link   
The latest news is that Kevin Spacey has gone to get “treatment”...

What a sick son of a bitch.

link   
So many factors to take into account here... Spacey is definitely capable of such a disgusting act, but why did this kid wait so long to come out about it? Scared? I can understand that. It's just that once one person came out, molested kids started coming out of the woodwork.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Wonder if the best damage control available told him to make this all but expected move.

If this is true, he needs to be segregated from society. Remember he has a net worth of $100,000,000. That can buy alot of freedom.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Wonder if the best damage control available told him to make this all but expected move.

If this is true, he needs to be segregated from society. Remember he has a net worth of $100,000,000. That can buy alot of freedom.

That's why they do it, they can buy their way out. There's a lot of sick perversion going on in Hollywood.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

I know exactly why people wait to tell something, nobody believes them. Corey Feldman has been trying to do it for years and he was shunned. Men and women that come out now are being questioned. Just imagine if they said something when they were young and these stars were at the height of their careers. Nobody would have believe anything about Bill Cosby in the early 1990's, he was seen as a tv God at the time. This is why they all got away with so much. Most of us kids that grew up in the 1970's & 80's were raised in a way that would be seen as child abuse now. I know my parents and my husbands parents would all have been arrested if they parented that way now. We were mixing drinks, buying cigarettes for them, we all got beat like nobody's business, and kids were seen and not heard. We were raised to be seen and not heard, that's why!

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Now that KS tree is being shaken how many victims are going to fall out? And did Kevin give all his male victims the courtesy of not raping them til they were 14. Again if this is true.

I wonder how much of this crosses over into the music industry and the mysterious "gay mafia"?

edit on 2-11-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Really makes me wonder about Spacey's 'Lolita Express' flight with BC and Chris Tucker.

edit on 2-11-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I hope the child rape that seems to be dogging not just this industry but many of them will be exposed.

I bet "If you kick in the door, the whole rotten structure will fall to the ground".

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The only thing worse that these children being molested is the people that help cover it all up.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Would the guy in this story be part of the problem?

Look at the Weinstein and Jolie and other A list actresses, they knew but were only brave after the word was out.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
And yet people will persist in denying that the issue is global, connected to the highest levels of power whatever their vocation and rooted very deeply.
edit on 2-11-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I want to state something very clear before I continue:
I am not defending Kevin Spacey nor am I defending or justifying Pedophilia or rape as they are disgusting and of course criminal!

That said each allegation is more than 30 years old when Spacey was in his mid-twenties and could have been a serious alcoholic and drug abuser.
How do we hold someone criminally to the 30 year allegation? What evidence would there be?

If any allegations with him and young child emerges I will gladly recant this statement.

I am really starting to think this is a house of cards in other words each thing that happens is a domino in the chain but still a distraction to what end?
I live in a glass house so I don't tend to throw stones...
edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoThu, 02 Nov 2017 17:07:48 -0500pm5America/Chicago by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Really makes me wonder about Spacey's 'Lolita Express' flight with BC and Chris Tucker.

When I 1st saw that I wondered what year it was . And if it was around the same time Tucker just kinda left Hollywood at the height of his career.

LOl I see the year was 2002 now. Dang I guess I am not even sure if I am thinking of the right chris Tucker LMAO.

edit on 2-11-2017 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
I am not defending Kevin Spacey nor am I defending or justifying Pedophilia or rape as they are disgusting and of course criminal!

That said each allegation is more than 30 years old when Spacey was in his mid-twenties and could have been a serious alcoholic and drug abuser.
How do we hold someone criminally to the 30 year allegation? What evidence would there be?

If any allegations with him and young child emerges I will gladly recant this statement.

I am really starting to think this is a house of cards in other words each thing that happens is a domino in the chain but still a distraction to what end?

He has a charity especially geared for CHILDREN of the arts.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

If you're ever interested in perusing some crazy stuff, check out the blog Crazy Days and Nights, which is rumored to be authored by the likes of Robert Downy Jr, a rock star, a big hollywood lawyer, and other insiders.

This particular post goes on about what I imagine to be Epstein's "Orgy Island". It mentions "this A list mostly movie actor who is an Academy Award winner", whom the readers suspect is Kevin Spacey. The authors really have it out for Spacey, calling him "cruel" and mentioning his proclivity to sadism.

Warning, this is horrid stuff.

Today's Blind Items - The Island

This is the holy grail. This is what is on the horizon for some actors/producers and directors that will ruin them for all time. Until two weeks ago, I would have thought the chances for anything leaking from this was zero. People kept their mouths shut before even when the feds were questioning lots of people. The thing is though, lots of those people lied to the feds. Some were granted immunity and still lied. Why? Going to jail for lying to the government gets you Martha Stewart time and a book deal. Telling the truth gets you jail for a long time and no career or friends when you get out.

Can you imagine a place where Hollywood types and rich executives from around the world can gather in one place and have sex with underage boys and girls without any interference from any governments or parents? Yeah, well there was such a place. There probably is a replacement somewhere. The problem is in finding it. When people are flying in from different corners of the globe, it can be tough. When your only choice before was to fly in a private plane to a private island, people knew where it was.

I think there is some shady stuff going down in Joe Francis Land, but nothing like the hundreds of teen boys and girls that were raped and abused and forced to be with men for weeks and months on end.

Apparently with all types of local governments looking into sexual assaults and rapes committed by Hollywood people coming into the light, the situation on the island they all thought they had carefully extricated themselves from is back. Could be barely back or could be back where everyone goes to jail.

Today I am just going to focus on three of the players. They all have been on the island. They all have done some horrible things to tween boys and girls. No one they were with on the island was anywhere close to being the legal age of consent.

So, most likely to flip and throw everyone under the bus is this A list mostly movie actor who is an Academy Award winner. He is the one who almost killed several of the boys to the point where his host no longer invited him. Our actor had a preference for tweens who didn't speak English. He didn't want to hear anything they had to say. Probably one of the cruelest people around. He lied to the feds like crazy the first time around and said he only went to the island to fish and lay out and relax. He also told the feds he never saw anything happen with anyone and that he usually was alone when there. He is by far facing the most time in jail if caught so would first flip our second a-hole.

A few years ago it looked like this A list director was going down. He never even was interviewed by the feds that I can find. Apparently he always went to the island via a boat just because he is smarter than most and didn't want any record. No record means the feds didn't even know he was a guest on the island. Our director would come for 24-48 hours of nonstop sex. Apparently he would take enough drugs to stay awake the entire time. The host flew in guys the director always wanted but was afraid to go near in Hollywood. In Hollywood, he would never go below 16 or 17. On the island, he would go way lower.

One person I think would actually kill himself rather than face any kind of public scrutiny is this permanent A list director. He too was interviewed by the feds but said it was all relaxation. Funny how the relaxation never included his wife. It was just him and a bunch of tween girls he made call him grandpa. Apparently there was not much sex but he assaulted the girls and touched them and made them touch him. He took a lot of photos. I don't know if the photos exist. My guess is the feds thing before probably would have scared him to death. He seems to have recovered though because he is definitely been back to his creepy self the past 18 months or so.

There will be way more than these three who go down if it happens. There are probably a dozen A list types who spent time on the island.

If anything of what this blog says is true, Hollywood is depraved and needs to fall.
edit on 2-11-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

So?
As does Arnold Schwarzenegger. Having a charity is not the same as grooming children, its a good way to shelter money when you are wealthy

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

So?
As does Arnold Schwarzenegger. Having a charity is not the same as grooming children, its a good way to shelter money when you are wealthy

And so did Sandusky. Last I checked Arnie has never been accused of raping children.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join