It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you read Adolf Hitler escaped to Argentina it is false, he actually went to Colombia!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Mine Fuhrer was a vegan!!

Adolf Hitler definitely died in 1945 in Berlin, from taking cyanide and a bullet, according to French researchers who were given rare access to fragments of the dictator's teeth held in Moscow.

"The teeth are authentic, there is no possible doubt. Our study proves that Hitler died in 1945," professor Philippe Charlier told AFP.

"We can stop all the conspiracy theories about Hitler. He did not flee to Argentina in a submarine, he is not in a hidden base in Antarctica or on the dark side of the moon," Charlier said.

The analysis of Hitler's bad teeth and numerous dentures found white tartar deposits and no traces of meat fibre—the dictator was vegetarian, Charlier said.

phys.org, May 19, 2018 - Hitler definitely died in 1945 according to new study of his teeth.

Science over science fiction!!

The Antarctica story is a crazy rabbit hole to go play in for a bit. But, back in the really, real world, science comes the rescue once again! Unless the science team was with Project Paper Clip, then we are all screwed!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I got a question , Why is the World so obsessed with Hitler ? Scrolling through the History channels he's on almost all of them all the time , I understand he came close to taking over the World but so did others why the fascination with Hitler ?
edit on 5/21/2018 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
I got a question , Why is the World so obsessed with Hitler?

Because he was a huge loser for most of his young life. A real failure. Then he managed to write a book when he was in prison that struck a chord with a lot of people in his country and he got a lot of very ruthless people to help him fight the whole world.

He's the ultimate "hero" to all the marginalized losers in the world. He's like the ultimate school shooter. Too bad they just didn't take his tuition and let him into art school like he wanted.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

With all respect, I don't think there is a way to justify a person that compete to be the worst genocider of the History, in order to put him as kind of model of human superation.

I don't think the correct word is Fascination, is more perhaps frustration for the apparent impunity, if we accept that he could escape from Germany to South America. It is not admiration but more interest to also understand how a country can produce a so sinister character. Perhaps we are also captived by the worry that produce to our generation to see so many young genociders committing massacres every month in America.

May be sociologists or social workers can learn a lot about this social phemonenon by studying and analyzing the way a psychological profile gradually evolves to become a visible psychotic person, by sure he was not a megalomaniac since his early days, but there were seeds of that in his fanaticism, his racism, predilection for the violence, he was not sent to a jail for to be a good citizen.

Hitler is a case that make us think why is so important to strengthen the Education on a country, to improve the capacitation of the teachers in order that they be able to handle all kind of students and provide them, according with their talents but also of their limitations or particular physical or psychological handicaps the best possible orientation.

Also his case is a red alert when in a country the access to competent psychological therapies and psychiatric treatments is so expensive that few patients really can get access to them.

Again, without defending him at all, we most recognize that his paintings are still considered valuable in European Museums or Galleries, it intrigues a lot how an adolescent that was gifted in Art became a terrible murderer.

How an adolescent that tried to be an Artist became a criminal is something that of course is interesting to be determined. I think there is a lot of factors in his case, his family was not the best kind, there was material poverty, a terrible economic crisis on Germany after before and after WWI that cut any opportunities of progress to millions of youngsters, and also the fact that in a so confuse scene political forces moved by antidemocratic ideals were running and recruiting young people.

Now about the great achievements seemed to me you attribute to Hitler, I am sincerely skeptic about that, he just armed millions of people and organized them to commit horrible crimes in collusion.

He expropiated a lot of capital on Germany and other countries he invaded from minorities he fiercely prosecuted and he presented that wealth invested in public projects as an achievement of his administration.

Is that a merit? what is the merit in to take control of Volkswagen, Porsche or Mercedes Benz, that were already great companies before he arrived to power and force them to produce vehicles used for the war?

Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/21/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
EU Royals and governments including from the UK , Italy, France and Germany, have protected Adolf Eichman and granted him safety in south america. Safety from ... Quoting their own words "Evil jew empire" end of quote.

Until one day Eichman became disgusted of the EU for not doing enough against the Jews and Israel and was ready to put EU elistes in a bad light. At that point the Mossad was informed about his new identity papers and location.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Well,

I know German submarines were able due to technologic superiority to bypass any quarantine blockage on their waters by British and American navy when the III Reich was collapsing and therefore high Nazi officers were capable to reach the open Atlantic.

Now, if they received help in order to travel to southAmerica somewhere already in western Europe I believe the logical connection might be with Francisco Franco, Fascist Dictator of Spain.

Franco easily may even facilitate air transportation or by sea to them using Spanish Ships, and reach Argentina. Juan D Peron and Francisco Franco were allies both agains the embargo of USA and Western European Countries.

Now, a possible first stop in the way to Argentina in Colombia is also highly probable, first because since 1946 the country was ruled by the Conservative party, where there were many sympathizers of fascism, including the chancellor and future President Laureano Gomez Castro.

A possible evidence on the track toward Colombia is the relatively recent finding that apparently a German submarine or ship was sunk on Venezuelan waters near Aruba and Curacao by 1945 that supposedly carried all the gold of the German central bank, it is a very well spread rumor that unfortunately is difficult to confirm since the exact place is claimed by both nations as their territory.

Who could authorize such an extremely valuable cargo to be moved outside of the III Reich?, only a handful of super powerful officers and I really think maybe only Adolf Hitler himself.

Venezuela at that time was also under a Fascist regime, the military dictatorship of Marcos Evangelista Perez Jimenez.

Now, Iosif Stalin declared to Truman and Churchill in Postdam Conference that He believed Adolf Hitler was able to escape to Argentina, so by sure he knew something relevant about this possible connection via Franco and Peron.

That other European countries might know about this? well I really wanted to know how and why?

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 10/11/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Well, I am so sorry but No body in the world may expect that giving such sensationalist claims with No data at all to support them, is going to be believed only because He say so.

- There is no comparative DNA analysis showed to support those claims.

- Where is the comparison of spectrograms, or histograms or DNA diagrams that support such a 'finding'?

- where are the actual dental plates of Hitler to show that the three teeth match each one point by point with their images on them?

- Where is the certification by the Russian government and the Russian Academy of Sciences giving a minimum of seriousness to those claims?

- How is that fragment of the jaw that supposedly was taking from the same remains that a skull that has been proven to belong to a woman is the only credible evidence of Hitler death?

When the first and the last remains of the Imperial Family in Ekaterinburg were found international experts were allowed to have access to the evidences and DNA test plots were publicly compared to determine for once and for all the death of all the members in 1918.

Those children and their mother were not really guilty of anything, but Here we don't have a solid proof of same level of trustability to claim that this is a death confirmation of a man that is responsible of 50 million of casualties.

Now this French Researcher claim that he has privately inspected a jaw with only three teeth and from that so small evidence he assure Hitler is Definitively dead!!

Everybody knows that that there are thousands of scientists in the world that would want to have solid data to support such a claim, but I have not yet found that data published in any place, what paper contains those results? which Science Journal has published them?

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 10/11/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
a reply to: Reverbs
Science over science fiction!!

Or did someone use science to create a fiction?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Why didn't he become ruler of Columbia and take over all of the Americas?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join