It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I meditated and got a message from god (non major religon)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: parkourer

God does exist in another dimension, but his plan is for all of us to eventually share the same one, which is why we won't be returning to the one we're living in now.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

How did you recive this message?
How did it feel for you?
How often do you speak to him?

Also where did god say he existed to you?
edit on 28-10-2017 by parkourer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

You missed the part about adoption I guess?

Being the wife of a man who was adopted out rather than aborted, I much prefer this state of affairs than the other. The lives of his parents would have been poorer, his friends, me, my friends, our friends, my family, not to mention our son ...

But I'm sure his death for his mother's convenience over nine months would have been preferable to all of this.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I dont now if translation missed it.

Adoption by anyone is good.

If you get pregnant by misstake and can not take care of child you shall not kill the human but put it up for adoption.

But if you willingly get pregnant, YOU MAY NOT KILL THE HUMAN!

Please write again if unclear.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I was replying with some sarcasm to the other poster.

I think the complete reliance on abortion before adoption is criminal particularly where an inconvenient pregnancy is concerned.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: parkourer
a reply to: intrptr

Its a spelling error I mean god and only god the being.

And I meant help one another. Worshipping god is fine and all, but a bit intangible. You want to impress god help your fellow human beings.
edit on 28-10-2017 by intrptr because: change

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

It's not about the inconvenience of the mother, it's about what comes after.

I wouldn't bring a child to the world unless I can guarantee he or she has a loving and safe home, and coming to know humans I would hardly trust or sleep well at night placing him in other people's total care.

Yeah, I'm so mean.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

But god and humans are all the same entety according to the message i got.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye

I would hardly trust or sleep well at night placing him in other people's total care.

Yeah, I'm so mean.

That is according to the message selfish and not good. But if you kill the human because of that there is no turning back efter reciving this message.

Just want to help.
Sorry if it makes you angry or tyink I am wrong and so on.
Just sharing the message. 24 hours agao I was 100% for abortion so you understand that this message has changed my view alot.

Crazy? Maybe
Nonsens? Maybe
Wishfull thinkning? maybe

But I feel at the core of my soul that the message is a good thing for all humans.
I would not share this if I didnt.
(I wrote the message instantly after I came back withous even reflecting. Almost like someone tried to write through me.

Soery for OT these are just my thoughts right now.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Nothing to apologize about friend, I can definitely understand and appreciate people who are against abortion.

As a vegetarian, I don't eat animals due to the life of suffering they are going through so I could have a nice meal. I do eat eggs, which is a similar case to abortion. It's not an animal yet, it doesn't experience pain, suffering, and doesn't carry a survival instinct yet. Or at least that's what I believe to be true.

I'm glad this message has changed you, I've experienced similar channelings that have changed my views upside down as well. Never be sorry for what you are thinking, especially if these are positive thoughts that are meant to help us change.

edit on 28-10-2017 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

But god and humans are all the same entity according to the message i got.

Don't 'worship' people either.

Worship is more like reverence, awe, wonder, marvel; possible anytime, as well as during meditation, if you do it right.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
your god is fake

second

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MasterOfNonexistent

Ok

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Why, there's the error...

meditating.....no need to empty our mind......just talk......

think and count your blessings and ask for help........but do not think it's beneficial to empty your mind, concentrating on........ ....nothing

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

by concentrating on nothing you can see everythng.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Here is the origial message as I recived and weote it.
Maybe a fellow swede or somebody else from sweden can translate this correctly?

Alla arter som kan para sig med varandra är en enda varelse.
Denna varelse existerar i en annan dimension (Dimension A) och kan endast nå Dimensioner 1-infinty genom att dela på sitt medvetande. Denna medvetande är alltid samma. Den uppstår vid befruktning.
Vid dödsfall återgår det medvetandet till den gemensamma (varelsen/gud) ifall individen kvarstår efter död är oklart men att återgå till det gemensamma (varelsen) är en känsla av total lycka och eufori. Jag har aldrig känt sån lycka, lättnad, kärlek, bliss,nöjdhet (alla postiva känslor på en gång). Glädjetårar skapades.

Meningen med livet är att tjäna guden (varelsen)
Vi kan omöjligen förstå meningen då detta sker i Dimension A-B-C osv...

Änglar är ytligare en livsform. Dvs från en egen varelse men står oss (Gud) väldigt nära) Får en känsla av syskon kärlek.

Djävulen är en som vi förstår det motsvarande en Cancer.
Individer smittade dör (går ej tillbaka till Gud) och smittar andra.
Man kan närsomhelst innan dödsfall hänge sig gud varelsen, men stark tro är viktigt. Därför troende länge nästan garanterat kommer tillbaka till Gud sålänge de är trogna till döden.

Gundregler
Skada aldrig någon annan människa.
Alla människor från befruktning till döden är lika mycket värda och ska behandlas likvärdiga.
Ingen man (människa) står över någon annan.
Kön/sexualitet/handikapp INGET ändrar på detta.

Du får inte skada dig själv själsligt.

Du ska ha respekt för dina skapare (far,mor,farfar,gammelmormor etc.)

Du ska sträva efter att skapa nytt liv men bara om du kan ta hand om barnet och din partner. Det spelar ingen roll om det är två män, tre kvinnor etc. skaffa barn är individuellt begrepp. Alla former från adoption till provrör är uppskattade av gud.
Abort är inte ok och om medveten om denna information sker ändå så kan tyvärr inte man gå tillbaka till gud då du sårat honom förmycket.
Begreppet honom, han kommer ifrån att den första "individen" i dimension 1-2-3 var en han. Sedan skapades hon för att de skulle kunna skapa fler individer.
Hon blev lurad av en annan varelse (från dimension A->) Att göra något jag inte förstår men saker blev värre och vi blev nödvändiga att göra nåt (känslan av att det är meningen med livet) för att återgå till paradisstadiet med bara 2 individer i dimension 1-2-3.

Detta är MENINGEN MED LIVET!
Att vi som en Han och Hon ska representera gud i dimension 1-2-3
Anledningen till att det är 2 är för att "vi inte ska va ensamma i denna dimension"

/Jag önskar att va anonym tillsvidare då min spirituella resa inte är över.
Jag har mediterat dagligen i över 1 år för att finna mening och ro, eller rymdverelser (låter dumt nu med rymdvarelser, en hund är lika intressant som en rymdvarelse då den är en portal (via själen, få dess kärlek för att uppnå) till varelsen han representerar här med sitt eget syfte och mål

Detta känns så fantatiskt att förstå så ni anar inte

Jag kommer att svara på alla frågor så snart jag kan. Jag har familj och barn och hundar och katter och kaniner så har begränsad tid men jag förstår nu att detta är en stor prioritet i mitt liv och mitt mål är att sprida detta.
För alla som följer detta skapar en yttligare "individ" som senare kan mycket lättare återgå till varelsen i dimension A->

Jag är ingen fysiker, jag har normal iq och jobbat som väktare och i butik.
Snälla förstå att jag skrivit detta efter min förståelse. Ni får gärna renskriva och om ni tror att ni redan är medvetna av samma sak så skriv och skriv egna texter och sprid detta.

Detta är vägen världsfred, lycka, att vara ett, att vara en med gud.
Jag är inte religös, eller har inte varit.
Jag skrattade åt den kristna guden, åt muslimska guden, åt buddah.
Jag försökte dyrka Lavey Satanism.

Nu, efter denna resa, dessa känslor.
Jag förkastar all förvirring, alla gamla texter även om de ska respekteras då de försökt förmedla samma sak för en annan tid.

Mina medmänniskor, börja leva efter detta.
Det kommer bara att göra era liv bättre.
Skriv om erat liv skulle bli sämre så ska jag försöka få ett svar (jag kan aldrig veta när jag får kontakt med vår gemensamma existens även kallad gud.

Vi behöver ingen profet!
Vi behöver en tanke!
Vi behöver en ideologi!
Vi ska få lycka!
Vi ska få glädje!
Välkommen till oss, börja bara tro! Inga kyrkor, inga präster, inga pengar. Vi vill inte nåt från dig, vi vill bara hjälpa dig och vi uppskattar sitt sällskap.

-----
Hej,
Detta var här jag kopplade bort för det kändes klart.

/mvh. medmänniskan som väntar på dig (Jag fick namnet Masonic, jag jag inser konstigheten men kan frimurare tro detta med men hållt det hemligt för att ska en stark individ mitt i bland oss? Det är nog en mer personlig tanke.

Medmänniskor!
KOPIERA
SKRIV EGNA VERSIONER
DELA MED ANDRA MÄNNISKOR
ÄLSKA DINA MEDVARELSER OCH SKADA DE INTE OM ETT SYFTE EJ UPPNÅS!

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

But here comes a message from what we call "god"

After reading that God and the higher beings sound like a bunch of twisted chaps. When I die I'm going to grab one of those Godly fecks, on the other side, and toss their ass back into the earthly realm so they get a taste.

I'd say it's time to end this matrix we are calling reality and all go back to unconditional love and oneness. This # is really getting old.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
It's not a message from God. If you're hearing voices, you've likely got Schizophrenia. Please get professional help.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Its a spelling error I mean god and only god the being.

And I meant help one another. Worshipping god is fine and all, but a bit intangible. You want to impress god help your fellow human beings.

That's not what the Old Testament says. You want to impress JESUS, then help others.

The God of the Old Testament is full of vengeance and hatred.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

You are right about everything you write.
He was very angry with us.
For a long time.

now he feels we are ready for his new message.
God tries his best, all methods he has to help us get back to him.

Always regard him as a parent for the human race.
And treat him as such.

No matter if you are a Jew, Muslim or Christian (or any other beliver of any originating the god of the old testament.

He says he is the same god, but ofcource he says diffrent thing to diffrent cultures and times.

He said you (humans) all understand this, just accept it.
It will make your life better with very little effort.
edit on 29-10-2017 by parkourer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join