It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I meditated and got a message from god (non major religon)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I tried posting this in /r/sweden but think it got removed so here is a google tranlate version until I translate it myself or something.
----
Hello,
I've meditated over a year to try to find answers or just enjoy myself with the unknown.
Learned meditation techniques and open the eye on youtube.
Like you here, I'm a simple man. An ordinary person like you.

Please ignore my spelling mistakes and other scorns in the text. My goal was to spread this, the priot lay there.
I am suffering from depression and have ADHD. Surely crazy with.

But here comes a message from what we call "god"

All species that can match each other are a single creature.
This creature exists in another dimension (Dimension A) and can only reach Dimensions 1 infinty by sharing its consciousness. This awareness is always the same. It occurs during fertilization.
In death, the consciousness returns to the common (being / god) if the individual persists after death is unclear, but returning to the common (being) is a sense of total happiness and euphoria. I have never felt such happiness, relief, love, bliss, satisfaction (all postive feelings at once). Joy years were created.

The meaning of life is to serve the god (beings)
We can hardly understand the meaning of this in Dimension A-B-C etc ...

Angels are superior to a way of life. That's from one's own being but stands us (God) very close) Gets a sense of sibling love.

The devil is one that we understand the equivalent of a cancer.
Individuals infected die (do not go back to God) and infect others.
You can always admit God's being before death, but strong faith is important. Therefore believers long almost guaranteed come back to God as long as they are faithful to death.

Gundregler
Never hurt any other person.
All people from conception to death are equally worthy and should be treated equally.
No man (man) is standing over anyone else.
Gender / Sexuality / Disability NO changes on this.

You must not hurt yourself spiritually.

You must respect your creators (father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, etc.)

You will strive to create new life, but only if you can take care of the child and your partner. It does not matter if there are two men, three women etc. Getting children is an individual concept. All forms from adoption to test tubes are appreciated by God.
Abortion is not ok and if aware of this information is happening, unfortunately you can not go back to God when you hurt him.
The concept of him, he assumes that the first "individual" in dimensions 1-2-3 was a male. Then she was created to create more individuals.
She was fooled by another creature (from dimension A->) To do something I do not understand but things got worse and we became necessary to do something (feeling that it's the meaning of life) to return to paradise with only 2 individuals in dimension 1-2-3.

This is the opinion of life!
That we as a He and She will represent God in dimensions 1-2-3
The reason that there are 2 is because "we should not be alone in this dimension"

/ I wish to remain anonymous as my spiritual journey is not over.
I've meditated daily for over 1 year to find meaning and peace, or space movements (sounds stupid now with space creatures, a dog is as interesting as a space creature as it is a portal (through the soul, get its love to achieve) to the creature he represents here with his own purpose and goal

This feels so fantasy to understand so you do not know: D

I will answer all questions as soon as I can. I have family and children and dogs and cats and rabbits so have limited time but I now understand that this is a big priority in my life and my goal is to spread this.
For all who follow this, an additional "individual" creates a lot which can later easily return to the creature in dimension A->

I am not a physicist, I have normal iq and worked as a guardian and in store.
Please understand that I have written this in my understanding. You may want to write down and if you think you are already aware of the same, write and write your own texts and disseminate it.

This is the way world peace, happiness, being one, being one with God.
I'm not religious, or have not been.
I laughed at the Christian god, at the Muslim God, at Buddhah.
I tried to worship Lavey Satanism.

Now, after this trip, these feelings.
I reject all confusion, all old texts, although they should be respected when they tried to convey the same thing for another time.

My fellow human beings, start to live for this.
It will only make your life better.
Write if honed life would get worse, I'll try to get a response (I can never know when I get in touch with our common existence, also called God.

We do not need any prophet!
We need a thought!
We need an ideology!
We'll have luck!
We'll have fun!
Welcome to us, just start believing! No churches, no priests, no money. We do not want anything from you, we just want to help you and we appreciate your company.

-----
Hello,
This was here I disconnected because it felt clear.

/Sincerely. fellow man waiting for you (I got the name Masonic, I realize the stranger but can free murders believe this but keep it secret to a strong individual in the midst of us? It's probably a more personal thought.

Fellows!
COPY
PRINT YOUR VERSIONS
SHARE WITH OTHER PEOPLE
LOVE YOUR EXPERIENCES AND DO NOT HARMONATE AN OBJECTIVE OBJECTIVE!

I keep all future contacts on reddit.

Edit: In the end all men will become 1 man and all women 1 woman

(I'am Masonic - Parkourer)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

All people from conception to death are equally worthy and should be treated equally.

I found this phrase interesting.

So I guess abortion is wrong according to your source? I am not judging one way or the other just looking for clarification.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Knowing abortion halts entry back to "god".

I myself was untill now for abortion.

a reply to: Metallicus

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Speaking on the abortion message...

What if she has a miscarriage, and her body rejects it?

Does she go to hell, or is the bodies decision OK and the brain, scratch that, the conscience the only thing that sufferes the wrath?

Sounds like a lame 4chn larp to me

edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: added2

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Abortion on purpose = Bad

Cant be clearer than that.
No, misscarriage as you explained is natural and for a reason.

Yes as you write in the end there.

a reply to: Mandroid7

edit on 28-10-2017 by parkourer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Sounds like a lame 4chn larp to me

Well the holy prophet with the American Psycho avatar was kind of a tip off.

He might even be correct about some of it... especially the "all life has value" part, excluding some 'satanic' creations, like mosquitoes, cold viruses and bed-bugs.

But any weird scenario could be true and there likely IS some primary consciousness, but you'd think it would help out its vessel a bit more in the communication department.

Oh well, here's to dimension A and the primary explorer of possibilities! Skoal!

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: parkourer

But here comes a message from what we call "god" ......

......if the individual persists after death is unclear, but returning to the common (being) is a sense of total happiness and euphoria.

So there are some things that are “unclear” to God? I guess he’s getting a bit senile in his old age ‘eh?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

We do not need any prophet!

We need an ideology!

hmmm...ideologies lead to and come out of religions....
no thanks

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

"Now, after this trip"

I think this quote from you adequately explains your OP.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

I kinda stopped in the 'abortion is bad' part. I imagine what is worse? Having a child you cannot care for and most likely ruining the child's life after birth? Or end it before.

I'm surprised people think that life is always more precious than death, while sometimes death can be the preferred option for many (suffering old people, chronically pain, etc).

I know I'm digressing, but why not be against atomic bombs, rather than fight over this abortion stuff?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I think all feelings and visions around God and spirituality are all linked to our desire and memory of suckling on our mother's breasts as infants.

edit on 28-10-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Sounds like kind of a rant,this is all over the place,as far as I' concerned it says if your not a Christian,have cancer or,had an abortion,you don't get into heaven,what does that sound like?,another opinion gone wrong

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

The meaning of life is to serve the god (beings)
We can hardly understand the meaning of this in Dimension A-B-C etc ...

errrm, help one another. The angels will take care of themselves.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
Sounds like kind of a rant,this is all over the place,as far as I' concerned it says if your not a Christian,have cancer or,had an abortion,you don't get into heaven,what does that sound like?,another opinion gone wrong

Sorry my main language is not english.
To be clear:
Christian? No it is not what I am saying.
Religon does not matter, only things that matter is not to kill other humans to enter as I understood it.

These are not the direct messages, its me writing what I "saw". Har to explain.

I'am in no way a part of any major religon. I am hoping to discuss the subject with lile minded people.

Rant as some say, maybe. I see my rant a philosophy and ideology.

I agree the abortion part was very straight and against my preivous beliefs.

Also, I dont mean Cancer as litterally Cancer. But bad acts as being as a cancer that spreaf and need to be stopped.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Also for those who wonder why are retarded non english speaking born muslim living in sweden got this öessage is very simple for me:
I meditated and had an open mind.
I am 37 now and began my journey almost 20 years ahao.

A smart spiritual person can probaly get messages/visions that are alot more clearer than this.

If you are like minded please write and share.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Its a spelling error I mean god and only god the being.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Just so you know, while you claim to reject confusion, opening your mind to every spirit out there WILL lead you to more confusion. There is no point in returning to anything that is gender specific. Think about it. Neither God or angels have genders, so if you return to God, why would genders still exist? You've been duped.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

You will return to god but god will represent mankind with two individuals in our realm. A man and a female in the end, thats what I understood. /dit on 28-10-2017 by parkourer because: (no reason given)

(Almost like when only adam and eve existed.)

Edit:
Adam= First human Eve=Second human

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

What would be the point in that? You think God is going to start over again with reproducing? Why?

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Sorry but this is the second experience I had that hinted to this god being so I actually dont know.
My instincts say that I can not understand what is going on in gods realm. We can only understand our dimensions 1-2-3-4 and so on. As stated god exists in anpther set of dimensions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join