It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Draconians ar on their way!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   
THE DRACONIANS ARE COMING!
The Draconians will most likely arrive
as soon as we are already completely
rendered useless by NWO. The reptilians
may well announce their presence when it
is already too late to stop them.
The elite who control us will be betrayed
by the Draconians who are using them.

Look around you and see that their presence
on earth is already established. See the many
reptilian emblems, gargoyles, snake symbolism,
and dragons, that show up in the strangest of
places. We are never told the actual reason why this
is so.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I thought you meant Princess Ardalla was coming (i.e. Buck Rogers). She could make me her slave anytime...

*ducks while fiance' throws something at him*

As long as they don't eat any live mice in front of me...always kind of gave me the creeps when they did it on "V"....

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
ive got snakes and dragons tattooed all over me so i should be o.k,Diana from V was nice

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hmmm....got a "quickie" question...

If the "Draconians" are here, is there not more than mere symbols present by which we may validate their presence?

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Rahzel
So, if thier coming and betraying the NWO is a big secret, how do you know all of this?
Deep

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
OK, if the Draconians are gonna defeat the NWO right after they take control does that put the Draconians in charge b/c most of the world's leaders will have been bannished during the NWO's uprising? so if a human doesn't emerge as a hero itz the same except this time we're not even gonna be ruled by humans.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Now now folks, lets at least give her a chance to produce some evidence. She's made some pretty extreme statements, but I think that they deserve to be considered. Her post was well-written at least!

If the "Draconians" are here, is there not more than mere symbols present by which we may validate their presence?

I've read online that Denver International Airport is a facade for a large underground reptilian base. There is also reportedly a reptilian/gray/human underground base inside an enormous mesa on Native property. It is allegedly located in Dulce, New Mexico (commonly referred to as the "Dulce Base").

Having never seen a reptilian myself, I am not going to rule out the possibility that Draconians control the world. Each side of the argument deserves attention, supported by empirical evidence. The evidence collected on this site so far has indicated that there is indeed some sort of GLOBAL political collaboration occuring. Who/What is at the source of that collaboration? I've seen evidence pointing to human beings....or perhaps the illusion of human beings running the show. You never know!

If you are interested in some hardcore reptilian/synthesis theory, go check out some of David Icke's videos. They can be found on-line (he has a website.. www.davidicke.com..). He is also an entertaining speaker, you can't really tell if he is sane or insane. His theories are entertaining, but who can prove them?

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I thought you meant Princess Ardalla was coming (i.e. Buck Rogers). She could make me her slave anytime...

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Talk about a hotty....and gracious, Erin Gray (?) wasn't bad in her days either.
Two thumbs up Gazrok.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 1-7-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
MK

As you are perfectly aware the test of a theory is in its disproof, not in its proof.

Look to the reasons gargoyles have been used on building facades and corners and other 'strangest of places', look at why the serpent is the symbol of medical practice, look at the mythology of dragons in Eastern lore and the general flow of Eastern wisdom to the west, and in these histories you will see a pattern of cause and effect in symbolism that has nought to do with the imminent reptilian takeover. These symbols have been used by man for man's cultural purposes.

But then, comments like these might just be serving to make human beings complacent.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 09:22 PM
link   

As you are perfectly aware the test of a theory is in its disproof, not in its proof.

Very much so! But the process of disproof must include an analysis of the foundations of the theory.

Look to the reasons gargoyles have been used on building facades and corners and other 'strangest of places', look at why the serpent is the symbol of medical practice, look at the mythology of dragons in Eastern lore and the general flow of Eastern wisdom to the west, and in these histories you will see a pattern of cause and effect in symbolism that has nought to do with the imminent reptilian takeover. These symbols have been used by man for man's cultural purposes.

They have most certainly served as human totems, I agree! I've often wondered about all of these things myself, and the history behind them. All of these symbols have long human histories behind them. I think that Icke's argument is that their common depiction originated from interaction with a reptilian species. Personally, I find it interesting. But I'm not out to claim that it is true. If anything, I'm out to claim that it is false.

But then, comments like these might just be serving to make human beings complacent.

In what way?

[Edited on 1-7-2003 by MKULTRA]

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Reptilians would find it in their interests to plant seeds of skepticism in areas where clever researchers might be 'hot on their tails', so to speak.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I wonder if someone hasnt been watching "Reign of Fire" a few too many times..

While I do believe the Cabal to be on the verge of pulling something massive on the planet, I fail to believe that reptile have much to do with it (although there is a distinct possibility that the Cabal members are rather slimy).

As far as reptoids, well... I have yet to see a reptile of any description that a firearm of appropriate caliber could not turn into a nice belt and pair of boots...

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Something I can't understand ...

From where did the reptilians are suposed to come from ??

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The subterrain regions and the 'hollow earth'.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Im still curious to understand how rahzel came across this information?
Are you on any sort of medication?
Do you see dead people?
Have you been to macdonalds lately?
Deep

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Information is not always second hand.

Sometimes it can be created by the writer.

Or channeled, if you're into that kind of stuff.

Only thing that gets channeled at McDonalds is unhealthy cholesterol & fat-soaked calories into ignoramuses.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
But seriously, I think I'll begin right now !

www.nibiruancouncil.com...

Look at that, they supposed to come from Alpha-Dra?$%#% !!!!!

How did they supposed to know that ?
Tell me that I'm close minded but...
Any way !

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Salem
I read through the first lil part of that link and it reads like a RL STINE sci fiction book i read in grade 6.
How do people get all this information?
Deep

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Nah Deep you're missing the point ...

The question is not where did they took these informations but who's their dealer.

Because I really want to know

[Edited on 1-7-2003 by Salem]

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I guess i see your point.
Thier is a whole book on this race, and where they get this information, Im not sure.
Maybe its just some paranoid trailer trash with nothing better to do.
Deep

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join