It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corey Feldman Announces Plan to Expose Hollywood Pedophile Network

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox
Thoae problem are dealt with on a daily basis in the jurisdiction those families reside in. If you do not believe it, sit in on felony and family court in your county. Molestors and family diddlers going away for years every day. EVERY DAY. What you will not see, is a single millionaire in those public court rooms answering to their crimes, because they had been hidden and protected for far too long! Also, if you happen to check headlines every now and then of people arrested for illegal content on their PC, you will notice that many times they do not elaborate on how they became aware of such criminal activity, or they will mention a tip off that they do not elaborate on.

Well friend, that is the good ol NSA finally sick and tired of perverts actively hunting through the computers of Americans doing their part to save kids, and the instances of such have been exorbitant in the last few years.

Yes, people are always dealing with the small fish. But if the big guys are frequently ignored, it will just embolden them more. Are you saying we should ignore the smaller number of victims who have no recourse from their powerful wealthy aggressor because regular people do crime too?? That would be an abysmal stand to be taking if that is the case.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I would love him to come out and name these sick freaks who have been ruining lives for decades now. I also understand why he has reluctant in the past. He has a family to take care of. The second a name comes out, his hollywood career (What's left of it) will be over.
We have seen what happens if you cross the people upstairs. You get dealt with.

I wish him the best if he does reveal who it was.

I also believe he protecting someone. That might be why he's not named them before.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Corey Feldman Announces Plan to Expose Hollywood Pedophile Network

I hope Corey will survive the freak accidents and his depression..

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Everything you mentioned applies to it our entire justice system, not just pedophiles..

But no one thinks millionaires are running DUI rings...

Of course anyone who would touch a child deserves to burn, but that doesn’t make every crazy pizza gate type conspiracy true..

None of Feldman’s story makes sense, unless he is lying for profit.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Psht...

If Corey was in danger they kill him the second he mentioned pedophile ring in public..

If Corey cared about children he wouldn’t be waiting a decade to name names...

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

If you ran an illegal ring of ANY kind that you are willing to kill people to protect. Do you really wait until after he names , names or do you kill him the second he says pedophile ring in public???

If people were willing to kill him for talking he would already be dead..

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Corey just named actor John Grissom as one of his abusers

www.yahoo.com/entertainment/corey-feldman-names-one-abusers-dr-oz-show-203300080.html

Hopefully he will continue to name names, GO COREY!!!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
the dead can't sue

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: zatara

Psht...

If Corey was in danger they kill him the second he mentioned pedophile ring in public..

If Corey cared about children he wouldn’t be waiting a decade to name names...

Sometimes, victims of molestation develop a victim complex regarding life in general. It's part of the psychological damage foisted upon them. This may be accompanied by paranoia. And substance abuse problems. And other psychological issues.

And all of this tends to make them unreliable witnesses.

The logic that he uses to justify not naming names may not make sense to us, but it makes sense to him. Possibly for reasons that were inflicted upon him psychologically by the very people he refuses to name.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I don’t a reply to: Dudemo5

Honestly I don’t care..

I don’t believe him , well I don’t doubt he was molested, but I totally doubt he is witness to pedo rings willing to kill to protect them selves...

But assuming he is telling the truth children are at risk...

Once you are free and separated from your molestors. Imho have a moral obligation to speak up.

Not while your still a minor and/or in the same house with your molestors.

But when your molested at 15 and now you are 40 years old with your own family.. screw you.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: hartbeat

Sure talk about a Hollywood A lister with the power to silence people...

He has 2 films 20 years ago on his IMDb...

Definitely someone too powerful to tell on.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

He named one of his molesters, it's a start...hopefully he'll say more.....maybe if people have his back, instead of bashing him, he'll keep going.....

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Sure talk about a Hollywood A lister with the power to silence people...

He has 2 films 20 years ago on his IMDb...

Definitely someone too powerful to tell on.

Because it's only child molestation if it's done by A listers. The others can be free to continue molesting because that story isn't juicy enough.
edit on 2-11-2017 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

No he claimed elite pedophile ring that ran hollywood..

That’s the conspiracy, that’s what he has claimed.

Not some nobody (hypothetically, or atleast as far as I can find) with no powe or influence...

If this guy is a threat why did he keep quiet?? He isn’t Hollywood royalty or a film financier...

Watch him already be jailed and/or dead..

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Exactly, thank you.....!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

No actually this guy is living in Mazatlan....

I don't know, yes Feldman is lagging, but your responses feel very akward to me...yes he will hopefully name the a-lister he is talking about, we all want to know as bad as you do, but it feels like you want that a-ha gotcha moment about this, hoping he is lying, just comes across as weird to me, sorry if this is not the case but it actually upsets me.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I don’t a reply to: Dudemo5

Honestly I don’t care..

I don’t believe him , well I don’t doubt he was molested, but I totally doubt he is witness to pedo rings willing to kill to protect them selves...

But assuming he is telling the truth children are at risk...

Once you are free and separated from your molestors. Imho have a moral obligation to speak up.

Not while your still a minor and/or in the same house with your molestors.

But when your molested at 15 and now you are 40 years old with your own family.. screw you.

Victims of abuse often do not see the world the same way you see it.

By way of comparison, it's like judging a man who leaves his family by committing suicide due to clinical depression. It's easy to call that person irresponsible, but clinical depression is a disease that impacts a person's ability to think clearly and rationally, so they aren't able to see things through the same lens that you are.

Yes, it is possible that Feldman invented all this.

And while I doubt there is an organized "pedo ring," I do not doubt that Hollywood power brokers were as opportunistic with children as they were with women. The casting couch is an old cliche for a reason.

I too wish he would just spill the beans on the entire sordid thing, but I'll let him tell it in his own time.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Please.... no one ever even remotely said that...

Is Mazatalan in America?

Or is it a non-extradition country making it the exact same thing as if he was already dead or in jail..

Aka a name he could name and not have to worry about actually testifying and maybe being charged with perjury..

——-/———/—///—

Yes I hope he is lying.. because if not then he has sat idlely by and watch countless children molested for fear of the “Hollywood royalty” that is John Grissom..

You’ve also gotta wonder if he isn’t trying to pull a name recognition thing and hope people will confuse it with the famous author John Grisham..

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

Neither does anyone else...

I often wonder if it wasn’t for things like victims remaining quiet or people choosing to give sexual predators “another chance” in relationships. if we might not have bred it out of society..

But since rapists are protected and the next potential spouse still stays by them. We never make it an evolutionary disadvantage.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

Commuting suicide is not as bad as sitting by watching other children be molested AFTER YOUR AN ADULT AND PERFECTLY SAFE TO SPEAK UP!!!

I don’t either but that’s not what we have here..

We have Feldman who sells this massive pizza gate type conspiracy, where countless people are molested, but I need a decade and 10 million to stop the abuse , because.... I have no idea the logic there..

Assuming he is telling the truth, how many children were molested while your letting him speak “in his own time”??

If your child was a victim would you feel the same??
edit on 3-11-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join