It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corey Feldman Announces Plan to Expose Hollywood Pedophile Network

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Actor Corey Feldman has announced his plan to expose members of a Hollywood pedophile network while describing a frightening incident during which two trucks drove towards him at high speed.
Appearing in a YouTube video, Feldman said he wants to “bring to light what is happening in the world of entertainment as far as perverts and pedophiles” are concerned.

The Stand by Me star said his life had descended into “utter chaos” since he announced his intention to expose top pedophiles, describing a “near death experience where I felt like I was gonna be killed.”

www.infowars.com... n-to-expose-hollywood-pedophile-network/

About time...

Sickos need their comeuppance...especially sexual predators whose main target is children...

I hope the Harvey Weinstein’s and handerchief Pizza map havers are shaking in their boots...

Not to connect them but Corey Feldman worked with everyone to Spielberg, Michael Jackson, Clive Davis to many many others...

-Chris
edit on 25-10-2017 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/25/17 by FredT because: Mod Edit: Fixed Typo in title

+27 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

There has never been a more important time for him to do so, these people are becoming desperate and I highly doubt a he thinks a weed charge is all they can throw at him.

It is now or never, he is the most public voice that has credibility as he has been trying to point people in the right direction for years.

Name the damn names and let the other victims come forward.

These sick f**** need to be removed from society!

+28 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It's a shame no one listened to these two guys years ago. Maybe if people were more interested in the truth instead of who is the hottest coolest actor they wouldn't have dismissed these allegations, allegations that no one wanted to listen too because they came from "has been" actors.

It's a shame.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

He has talked about this before, but never said he was going to expose it. My question is, how after not being in the loop with Hollywood for so long would he know how to set them up, and why announce it ahead of time? Why not go in for the kill and then say surprise I am back! I am sure he was abused, but I am not sure he knows how to expose the "network". In fact if there is such a "network" surely Weinstein would have been part of it. Why not investigate him and his contacts.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I wish Mr Feldman every possible success in his endeavours.

If there is a circle of sickness in Hollywood, then it needs rooting out and destroying.

+23 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I don't get why people ANNOUNCE they're gonna announce something like this.

Why don't just announce the damn thing? You're just exposing yourself and giving people time to be prepared for it.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
that elitist barbara walters told him not to mention it.
because she has to protect her friends lmfao.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

He has talked about this before, but never said he was going to expose it. My question is, how after not being in the loop with Hollywood for so long would he know how to set them up, and why announce it ahead of time? Why not go in for the kill and then say surprise I am back! I am sure he was abused, but I am not sure he knows how to expose the "network". In fact if there is such a "network" surely Weinstein would have been part of it. Why not investigate him and his contacts.

The most likely answer is because people didn’t believe him despite the innuendo from massive stars like Elijah Wood...

The iron has never been hotter and if he is going to name big time names then now is the time to do it...

Not saying these men had anything to do with this, but aren’t Spielberg and Clive Davis(music) a little more “gettable” after the Weinstein revelations...

After all, had someone of Spielberg’s stature been a pedophile then nobody would’ve believed the accusers....
As an aside, I always wondered why he produced goonies...but I digress

Doubtful Spielberg is a culprit but Feldmans fear clearly indicates the people he is afraid of are still very popular and active in Hollywood…

-Chris

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Is Wienstein thought to have been a child abuser as well?

I have only heard reports from people who claimed they were assaulted as adults...if you have other data, I would like to hear of it. Its perfectly possible that I missed something.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
As a total aside, most of y’all probably don’t remember but Matthew McConaughey was once arrested at his house in Austin because he had two high school girls there he was getting high and playing the bongos naked if memory serves…
I owned a house on an adjacent street at the time...it was kinda a big deal in those parts...

One of the girls had just turned 16...yet everyone across americ simply laughed it off...

Don’t know how he skated for so long after behaviors does this but Hollywood is an absolute cesspool of amorality and sexual predation...

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

weinstein seems like a creep, BUT he might be a stupid creep.
has anyone said he blatatantly raped?

a guy in my gym told me, one of his schemes is, he gets a girl home, turns on a movie, and a few minutes later just pulls down his pants. the girl is either into it, or not. if not, she leaves. if into it, wham. and he does not have to waste his or her time.

i read how weinstein took a shower in front of lauren holly. its the same principal. guy has balls i gotta say that lmfao. but basically he gets naked in front of her, gets in the shower, and sees if she just walks in.

he never asked her to walk in, he just did it.

i guarentee so many girls DID walk into that shower and he never had to say a word. so the crazy bastard tried it on uber celebrities lol.

but if he raped chicks, screw him. if he just did guy stuff, well he is a guy.

being completely objective here, and the only reason the lib-media is 'running' with the story is because they want to use it against other powerful people 'they' decide should be villified.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

You still believe in pizza gate?!?!

Damn.....

Now to Feldman..

I’m not saying he is totally lying, but it is very CONVENIENT that everyone claiming there are elite pedo rings are only relevant because they are claiming there are elite pedo rings everywhere.

No one who doesn’t need the money or attention has EVER made such a claim..and ALL the ones who have made such claims have refused to name ANY names..

Even conservative champion Milo Yinopolas claimed there were elite pedo rings THAT HE WENT TO PERSONALY, yet he refuses to make a police report of name names.....

If they were scared for their lives, they don’t mention the pedo rings at ALL!

I know If I ran an elite pedo ring willing to kill to protect its secrets. I don’t let a real witness even mention they exist l, let alone wait for them to name names...

I’m not saying there are not rich and powerful pedophiles , but some illuminati type conspiracy that dozens upon dozens of people knowingly participate in....

Seems logistically far fetched... and it’s strange no one who doesn’t need the publicity or paycheck has ever come forward.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Why don't just announce the damn thing? You're just exposing yourself and giving people time to be prepared for it.

Precisely!

Didn't Feldman just get busted in Louisiana? He reportedly told others he was afraid to drive there before it happened.

He's only one, like Weinstein it will take a number of victims coming forward to expose the offenders.

Male victims are more inclined to remain silent, for all of the obvious reasons. It's not going to be an easy task to get them to come forward, but if some do more might.

I hope it happens, people need to know what happened and is happening, and WHO is involved. It's the only way it ends.
edit on 25-10-2017 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I wish Mr Feldman every possible success in his endeavours.

If there is a circle of sickness in Hollywood, then it needs rooting out and destroying.

If?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I heard him specifically say that Spielberg was a nice guy. Didn't seem to be Spielberg imo. I hope not.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Ash614

I think Spielberg is clean.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Well, we have to be wary of witch huntery.

Its likely that there will be some people with personality types which permit them to become monsters, within the Hollywood set, just as there are within any social group (none are immune, not by way of their politics, their religion, their music preferences, their television watching habits or profession). But to suggest that there is more to it than that, is a big accusation, and one which may or may not prove accurate.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

drives me nutzo too

"tick tock, tick tock" ugggh

(post by Wide-Eyes removed for a manners violation)
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I don’t believe in rings..

I believe in an industry which calls to the sexually depraved like flies to honey...

An organized ring is unecesary....it’s a culture of depravity and sexual amorality...

For instance, take the physician who raped McKayla Maroney for 6 years, including the night before winning the team gold...
He was simply a man who went where his prey was located and assumed a position of authority so as to prey on young girls who were defenseless against an adult physician...

This is how predation works...it’s not organized in some sort of b movie script with people wearing goat heads...

It’s individuals predating upon their chosen victim...Jerry Sandusky was not in a ring at penn state yet his status as beloved coach gave him unfettered accsess to kids and was so powerful no one questioned him for 3 decades...

This is how pedophilia works...not like in the movies...even though this particular example occurred in the industry..

-Chris

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join