It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corey Feldman Announces Plan to Expose Hollywood Pedophile Network

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Actually Corey haims mother has said it is true, that her son told her and that they were too powerful to name because she and Corey were scared

“Do you fear, is it a dangerous thing to even go into that [abuse] territory?” asks ET Canada’s Cheryl Hickey.

“Yeah… yeah it actually is,” says Judy.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

he should have just exposed first then publicly discuss the issue.

by stating, "hey i'm going to tell what i know!!!" he set himself up to be harmed or worse.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Here Is Pedophile Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein's Little Black Book

A lot of people are probably sweating, including Trump, Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew to name a few. You can't be pals with a pedo for years without knowing what was up.

The ‘sex slave’ scandal that exposed pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein

According to a 2011 court filing by alleged Epstein victim Virginia Roberts Giuffre, she saw Clinton and Prince Andrew on the island but never saw the former president do anything improper. Giuffre has accused Prince Andrew of having sex with her when she was a minor, a charge Buckingham Palace denies.

Epstein has spent the bulk of his adult life cultivating relationships with the world’s most powerful men. Flight logs show that from 2001 to 2003, Bill Clinton flew on Epstein’s private plane, dubbed “The Lolita Express” by the press, 26 times.

After Epstein’s arrest in July 2006, federal tax records show Epstein donated $25,000 to the Clinton Foundation that year. Bill Clinton in 1994.AP

Epstein was also a regular visitor to Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago, and the two were friends. According to the Daily Mail, Trump was a frequent dinner guest at Epstein’s home, which was often full of barely dressed models. In 2003, New York magazine reported that Trump also attended a dinner party at Epstein’s honoring Bill Clinton.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Why would an elite pedo ring willing to kill to protect itself allow him to live this long???

Assuming he is a legit witness, don’t you have him killed the first time he mentions pedophilia???

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jacquesdarippa

I would have to refresh my memory , but wasn’t Epstoens crime getting a nude massage from a 16 year old and it was questionable if he actually knew she was 16???

I’m gonna look it back up, but I remember reading up on it and it wasn’t remotely this big international pedophile ring. It was one pervert who wasn’t even accused of actual intercourse.

(Added in edit..)

Looked it up..

Epstein was only ever accused of soliciting underage girls for sex and massages, but the victim in question only gave a massage..

So this is one guy soliciting underage massages from 16-17 year olds..

Criminal?? Absolutely..

So where is this international sex ring from that???
edit on 25-10-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: hartbeat

Do you have a link??

Because I just watched 3 videos of her saying Feldman was lying and just trying to keep himself relevant..

And the video I watched covered her statements over decades.

I can provide links if you would like.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I am pretty sure it counts as one if he was holding sex parties with minors, at his island for the rich and powerful of the world.
edit on 25-10-2017 by jacquesdarippa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

If he is telling the truth, how many children have been molested because he won’t tell???

Hell, it could be another victim just in the small time between this announcement and the next..

I bet he names someone dead or names no one at all..

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

etcanada.com...

Also if you watched the two Corey's, Haim himself was yelling at Feldman that he got raped and he knew and let it happen, haim admitted it, that's all the proof you need, his own recount of the situation. His poor mother just doesn't want anymore heartache as i can only imagine, being a mother myself. Not to mention, i am sure she feels guilt that this happened to her son, and the way his life turned out.

These boys were molested, and haim was repeatedly raped.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jacquesdarippa

I'm sorry but I would cross Trump off that list. He might be a little Pervy but he's definitely not a pedo.

Epstein was asked why Trump was on his plane. Epstein answered that he had no idea. Trump was never involved with caged children...

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

youtu.be...

Here is footage from two Corey's and they are hashing it out, Haim's own words.....

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PolyCottonBlend
a reply to: GuidedKill

maybe we should take a look at the global/social climate at the time they first came forward to see why it was played down so much.
...when is a distraction not a distraction? when it's the truth and can't gain traction.

Someone gets the card they play it and then it all goes away again.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: hartbeat

Yep and then Haim ended up dead. I hope the pedo-ring of Hollywood finally gets the spotlight it deserves. Feldman would have tons of support if he makes it his crusade.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
So when does this book come out and how much is it gonna cost me to find out who the pedos are? Mr. Feldman has a habit of leaving us hanging.

(post by Chickensalad removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

What is wrong is that you said "charged as an accomplice". PTSD /Trauma is not something you magically get over. You really should gracefully bow out now.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I totally agree...poor Corey Haim....and yes everyone would hopefully rally around him and support him, as they should have since they first came out...haim would still be alive...and maybe feldman would finally be able to act again

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
I don't get why people ANNOUNCE they're gonna announce something like this.

Why don't just announce the damn thing? You're just exposing yourself and giving people time to be prepared for it.

Maybe the announcement is some kind of insurance policy.

Corey Feldman has had his issues over the years, and would anyone really be surprised to hear that he'd had some kind of fatal "accident"? If he were to die unexpectedly, that announcement might arouse some suspicions and inspire someone to continue digging.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Sounds like he's getting the FROG BROTHERS back together. . .

SERIOUSLY?! No one got this reference?

"Lost Boys" anyone? Best Vampire movie of the 80s.

What does Feldman do as part of the "Frog Brothers"? GO to WAR on vampires. Kinda like him now going to war on pedos.

You guys all suck lol

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Somebody is getting paid by the post... or maybe by the responses, that's what I say do not engage certain people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join