It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corey Feldman Announces Plan to Expose Hollywood Pedophile Network

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
For those bashing Feldman for not simply naming names: if he did in the press, he would be sued into oblivion for defamation. He would first need to have a court victory before he could speak or print any allegations. However considering these allegation took place years ago and likely he has no physical proof, he's walking a legal tightrope. My guess is he will name names, and take his chances with the inevitable lawsuits, assuming he gets some financial backing to whether the storm.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: Christosterone

The concept that once someone is the victim of a sexual crime they are forever exempt from any kind of moral standard is simply beyond me. It is terrible what some of those kid went through, and I will make no effort to diminish that. That being said, years later when those kids mature and learn how the world works and still choose to keep silent knowing these scum are out there preying on other kids? No, sorry, that's wrong.

Unless you've been through that yourself and if you have then please forgive this post.

If you haven't lived through sexual slavery then you are in no position to say what is right or what is wrong.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

My posts have made it pretty clear that I was talking about people who were aware it was an ongoing issue with the abuser. If it was a one-time incident and you've never heard of any other incidents, and you have no physical evidence, of course it would just be a he/said she said and you're not likely to accomplish anything. I could understand that. However, that's not what we're hearing in a lot of these cases. If you're aware of other victims that means you wouldn't be alone in trying to expose the abuser. You honestly think if multiple victims came forward all accusing the same guy they would all just be dismissed? You have a moral obligation if you know someone is repeatedly victimizing kids to do something, if you can. If "everyone knew", something could have been done, and wasn't. That's terrible, and possibly criminal.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
My thoughts are he shouldn't have actually announced this.

Now the pedo scum will be scrambling to bury the skeletons in their closets.

Should've simply done the investigation and then sprung it publicly.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

His timing is good. People might be receptive and actually listen now. Good luck to him. I hope he succeeds.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

He's not alone. Others are starting to speak up now.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Haims abuser was also Feldman's best friend.

Who was Feldman's best friend that Feldman's still wants to protect

www.deathandtaxesmag.com...

Make sure you read the comments

Also Feldman might not be totally innocent in all this, that is one reason they don't come forward.
edit on 25-10-2017 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
As a child of the 80's, and female, i have always loved Feldman and haim. Goonies is my favorite movie, and the theme song is my damn ringtone! I have always believed they were molested/raped, never once questioned it. They both tried to self medicate with recreational drugs, Feldman kinda douchey now in his older age, but being molested explains everything, duh!

Not many people, especially men or boys would lie about being molested.sad people never believed them all these years. I agree that he should talk but i understand the fear of lawsuits of slander and fear for his family's saftey. I don't think a "documentry" would be right, i agree he needs to just set up some security and some top lawyers to back him and just do it already.

Feldman was also on a Hollywood medium show and supposedly haim told him from beyond the grave to finally name the abusers which Feldman said he had been withholding also due to respect haims mom's wishes. Now is the time i believe, no time for a damn documentary. Hopefully Feldman will start talking and others will speak up, just as Elijah woods did then retracted, James van der beek has also mentioned few incidents when he was underage...

Feldman, MOUTH, now is the time for him to use his mouth to speak up....now is the time to do it while this current flame and outrage is lit....now or never....i hope he grabs his balls and just 1-2-3's it.....

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I wish Mr Feldman every possible success in his endeavours.

If there is a circle of sickness in Hollywood, then it needs rooting out and destroying.

ETA - Beaten to the doco by elementalgrove. I didn't see a youtube version, the vimeo one is the same however, so.. as always I'm late..
-----

if..

here is a legal copy of the documentary An Open Secret, which goes into the pedophile ring that is hollywood.

vimeo.com...

In light of the long awaited revelations of sexual abuse in Hollywood finally being reported ESPONDA PRODUCTIONS presents AN OPEN SECRET for free for a limited time . A film about the sexual abuse of children in the entertainment industry in Hollywood.

sickening stuff...

edit on 25/10/2017 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

edit on 25/10/2017 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: TrueBrit

To answer your question of IF, I would recommend watching this documentary. Just the tip of the iceberg.

Ahhhhh SNAP, beaten to it, with almost the same context...

Orf to edit my post accordingly..

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I hope he gets the chance, before his breaks fail in his car and he commits suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head 2 or 3 times.

I look forward to how many people are exposed. IT should be incredibly eye opening.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Tomorrow's top flagged thread will read "Corey Feldman commits suicide". He needs to be careful and hopefully he has a plan in the event something strange like this happens. I can only imagine that he is truly alone, has been for quite some time as people always thought he was a nut job. Now we know why.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Random idiots onthe net are naming people...those who claim to be witnesses though would likely leave them selves open to legal issues if it can be proven they are lying..

I think it is really about a few things...

A) it pushes the ridiculous Hollywood, media, unions, scientists exc are all in a vast conspiracy against conservatism and the American people..

They get to pretend that an instance of a left wing rapist is proof that everyone not conservative enough is a rapist..

B) real victims of rape and molestation want to make themselves feel more normal.. the more people it has happened to, the less “damaged” they are..

This part is sad, but a normal part of the human psych..

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
They keep telling us but we don't listen. If you listen to all of the songs by the kids when they grow up, they tell you everything. Example.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
He should document everything and make it public knowledge that if he dies "suddenly" all that information will be released !

I've always wondered if Charlie Sheen is involved somehow, especially after hearing an interview with Sheen's ex who claimed her children were acting out in odd sexual behaviors.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Pedophilia has nothing to do with political affiliation...

People with a predilection for deviant behavior will tend to go where their perverse desires are most suitably aligned with the local mores...

So if you are attracted to children then becoming a person of power in an industry full of children with parents tending towards fame seeking is your place...

Political affiliation and/or morality are not related to pedophilia or sexual predation of any kind...

Excusing the behavior is another matter entirely...
But committing the depraved acts are the exclusive dominion of the afflicted and political affiliation is inconsequential...
Sadly, defense of said behaviors is often drawn along political lines...

-Chris

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
He explains in this video what's been going on since he announced that he was going public a few days ago. He sounds pretty stressed out, a lot of # is happening to him besides being arrested after the conveniently timed police raid over the weekend.

edit on 25-10-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I don't know about Weinstein, but there was a big thing about Bryan Singer the director and a group around him. He's supposed to have attended infamous underage boy parties.

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

If you go looking, you'll see there's a bunch of stuff on it. At the time, it went nowhere.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

maybe we should take a look at the global/social climate at the time they first came forward to see why it was played down so much.
...when is a distraction not a distraction? when it's the truth and can't gain traction.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Dizak

A) If he is telling the truth, why not just release the names?? Why go the publicity route???

If he is being honest , how many have been molested specifically because he refuses to name names???

I mean children are at risk here and he only says there is a problem, but doesn’t name the perpetrators?!?!

B) Corey hiam’s mother says he is lying to keep himself relevant..

C) if you ran a pedo ring and were willing to kill to protect it, why would you wait until he actually names names??? The fact you know he is a real witness and is saying the pedo ring exists, should be enough to kill him over...

I mean if you run a meth ring and an old associate goes on the TV saying “there are meth rings everywhere!!”

Are you gonna wait till he names you to kill him???

I wouldn’t..

This whole thing reeks of publicity..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join